Knicks @ Pacers - Thu, Jan 10. A must win! Big East Edition thread w/ Melo Mix

+ rep poll: Who will have the better +/-?

• Total voters

Kiyaman

Legend
I dont believe it .. turnover after turnover .. the Knicks are playing to lose this game .. Indiana is playing like SHiiiiiiiii while scoring on our turnovers

My foot is bothering me too

KingCharles34

All Star
I dont believe it .. turnover after turnover .. the Knicks are playing to lose this game .. Indiana is playing like SHiiiiiiiii while scoring on our turnovers

My foot is bothering me too

Yea i feel that man i gotta stiff back. Im sick of our players picking up technical fouls, Chandler needs to be under more control. Let the other team get T'd up.

Things couldnt get much worse for us...Chandlers looking to replace the injured Rasheed as the king of technical fouls. Cambys hurt again, Stat doesnt defend. Novak doesnt hit 3's like he used too, Brewer has been a non factor for some time now. Its tough for Kidd to play at his best without Felton there, even Copeland was 0 for 3 from downtown tonight. F*ck this

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
rage-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-689.gif

elcol

Rotation player
just not enough fire power without felton or melo. JR smith is legit the only guy who can run any offense. Kidd is a great playmaker, but only when there is a play to be made... he is just way too old to create anything. Prig wasn't doing much either besides the pick and roll. A'mare just can't stop getting blocked.. JR can't always just carry this team alone we need to stop getting injured.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Pacers were handing us this game on a silver plater .. Pacer's couldnt score on our starting lineup of Kidd/Brewer/Copeland/Camby/Tyson for 8 minutes .. as soon as 6th man JR came into the game Paul George became a Super-Star ....
and stu-pid A.s.s coach Woody gave JR Smith 40+ minutes .. plus the idiot coach let JR run the point .. dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble ..
more Effiin dribble than my leakin forcet .... Not one fastbreak basket, what does that say about us .. when Pacers scored 19 points off of 13 of our turnovers .... same ole bullshaaat if Melo was in the lineup .... only thing different is Melo wouldve hit the clutch shots at the end for the win .. wins & loses like that give Hater-Barkley more dumb shiiii to say about us

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
just not enough fire power without felton or melo. JR smith is legit the only guy who can run any offense. Kidd is a great playmaker, but only when there is a play to be made... he is just way too old to create anything. Prig wasn't doing much either besides the pick and roll. A'mare just can't stop getting blocked.. JR can't always just carry this team alone we need to stop getting injured.

JR didnt carry this team .. JR dribbled the ball for 40 minutes of NO-Defense on Paul Geoge .. the other 8 minutes the Knicks had the lead.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I guess ray felton is needed more then not. I hate saying it but it gives us another aggresive player on the floor and at least keeps the d on his toes. I mean look at our record without him...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sage

Rotation player
Honestly we need one more person in the rotation that's a threat to drive to the basket (Other than Felton, JR and Melo I mean). Hopefully this is what Shump will bring to the table. There's just way to much jump-shooting, not enough ball movement and willing to drive-dish to create easy chances.

I hate watching the stagnant style of play we saw tonight.

P.S. I'm all for keeping Novak as he drags a forward out of the lane and the D can't fall off him, but man he's got to learn to shoot with a hand in his face or else he's completely useless.

Rob Low

Rotation player
JR didnt carry this team .. JR dribbled the ball for 40 minutes of NO-Defense on Paul Geoge .. the other 8 minutes the Knicks had the lead.

No matter what happens you can always count on Kiya to somehow put all the blame on either Melo and/or JR and give them no credit when they play well.