New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Clippers Game Thread 11/20/10

How many games do you want the Knicks to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
I've never seen so many highlight dunks. Another monster dunk by Amare. I'm buying tickets for the next time these teams go at it in MSG.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Felton, Fields, GALO, Stat, Turiaf against Charlotte. Thats 2 Wins right there, and were coming back to the garden to beat the hawks. Thats 3 wins plus tonight thats 4. Your looking at a hot 9-8 team going to detroit then jersey lol sounds like 11-8 to me. When Galo and Stat are doing good were a tuff team to mess with. :gony:

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
This is how the offense should play, get to the line and move the ball. Defense needs a little more work and more communication but all and all, great game.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
where the gallo haters 30+ point game!!

Shooters have their ups and downs and now he's up. I said it in the beginning he will find his shot. He's learning to be more aggressive and is getting to the line. This is for sure a game plan for Gallo, "get to the line".

Another person who is finding his shot back is Douglas.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Felton is playing the point better now lets hope he has a great game against his old team at home Tuesday. Lets continue this winning streak on the road at home. LETS GO KNICKS!!!!:gony:

la2ny

Starter
Omfg listen I've never seen a clipper game and was this pumped this is rediculous.

Regarding Blake, if he doesn't get hurt,especially the way he plays, he will be A 30-12-5 guy. I honestly can say if he didt get hurt last year he would have done these things last year because I saw their preseason games he is just a beast. I've never seen anyone like him at that size it's lik Ronny turiafs hustle and heart, lebron's athleticism, amare's size, and from what I've been seeing on some of his post moves and shots with his foot quickness he can have some hakeem type moves(that spin and reverse on amare). One last thing he is only what 22 years old! Ihope he doesn't re-up wit lac if he ever becomes a fa imagine that in the garden!

...now onto the team lol. Great game by stat,felt, and gallo. Hopefully they keep this up.but then again the last 3games was against the kings,warriors, and clips, but they can use this for a stepping stone to a playoff berth.

mafra

Legend
Gallo explodes for 17 in the 4th. Back-2-back games where he lights it up in the final quarter. Good job.

Good things happen when you hit easy shots, get to the free throw line, and get into a rhythm. THEN, when you pull up from downtown you have a greater chance to his those long range bombs.... b/c you are feelin' it!

STAT leads by example again. 39 & 11.

25 points off the bench.

Knicks need either Gallo or Chandler to step up and be that 3rd scoring threat, especially when the 4th Quarter arrives.

FIRST TIME EVER KNICKS WIN 3 GAMES IN CALIFORNIA DURING THE SAME ROAD TRIP!

Last edited: