Duhon
N8
Chandler
Harrington
Lee

Res.

Jeffries
Darko

Don't question my logic or decisions n*gga!

Just watch it unfold...

And get it done.

*Yeah, thats right...

Bum Ass Curry (aka Plaxico), and the Young fella Hill (aka Reynaldo Balkman AGAIN!- SMH) are our best starters. What?

And Yes, N8-Harry-Lee are relegated to the bench!

Trust me...

By the end of the season that line up is the best we can offer!

Red

TYPE-A
what the hell is this.
I pinched myself
still didnt wake up from this nightmarish post

Haa lol but seriously...

Douglas > Duhon (thats easy)

Hughes is our best shooting guard

Gallo is "The Best Shooter Ever"!

Hill = This is really a knock on Lee, who is a limited role player masquerading as a starter.
The goal here is to get Hill some minutes, develop his game, get him ready to contribute. I'd bet he has David Lee's skill plus more. (before I questioned Hills skills but like I said Lee isn't gonna be here anyway, not for 9mil!)

Curry (aka Crack Plaxico) is a project right? Potentially he's our best center right? If anyone we need to "showcase and trade" it's this dude so...
shhiiittt he aint loose 100+ pounds (or whatever) for nuthin' **I'm tryin' to live- I just lost a hundred pounds baby ya heard"- BIG PUN

Combined with

D'Antoni system needs fresh bodies to come back from a 20 point lead in the forth

Harry and N8 can play many minutes off the bench

and Off The Bench is perfect.. Because when they're hot they stay when they're not we pull'em

Since D'Antoni thinks losing won'/don't matter b/c we dont have a draft pick anyway mind as well put some hungry youth in for a stretch in the beginning (we're getting blown out early anyway) and save the more quality minutes for the "Lethal Shooters" (sarcasm added) the system needs to be successful.

We kill 2 birds with 1 stone by doing it this way instead of the conventional ration out minutes because...

of the way we play. We can get the youth (Douglas/Hill) involved early+

Showcase a Crack Head-Potentially Good Curry While he is Healthy---lol+

Come back with our "Leathal Shooters" at the end +

We force Gallo "The Best Shooter Ever" to be Showcased and Step up

Did I mention F*ck Lee, he's a waste of size.

Still Disagree?

Red

TYPE-A
I'D like to add...

This n*gga started Jared F*cking Jeffries,

One of the statistically worse players in the NBA!!!!!

And NOBODY WAS BEEFIN'!!!!!!

So what will it hurt to see what's up with the youth early instead of later?

Paul1355

All Star
mine is better lol

Douglas
Hughes
Gallinari
Lee
Darko

bench
Harrington
Nate
Chandler
Duhon
Hill
Curry
Landry
Jeffries

robert56

Benchwarmer
The guys that are starting now are not the team we need to start what is wrong with the coach? he should have learned by now that he needs to make some changes.

Papajoe

Benchwarmer
What's the cliche about arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic...It doesn't matter who starts for the Knicks no one is good enough to make a real difference. The few defensive players, Jefferies/Milicic, can't score at all and the offensive players who have the speed and quickness to create for themselves, N8/Harrington, can't stop anyone. For this reason, the younger guys should get in to get the experience for next season.

This said, I never thought the Knicks would look this bad. The offense is horrible. Something is wrong with Chandler. Last season he was the most athletic player we had (one of the only ones) and now he can barely dunk the ball. Duhon is a backup yes, but a serviceable one. He is horrendous. I have to believe physically there is something severely wrong with him.

Hopefully they can turn it around. I don't need the playoffs but I certainly need it to be watchable. Seeing Jefferies bumbling great passes from Toney Douglas is more than the eyes can take.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Curry (Slimmed down version)
Lee
Chandler (when he drives the ball he's more valuable than Gallo)
Hughes
Douglas

No matter which lineup people suggest, its not gonna look good period. With this lineup there is a good balance of offense and defense.

Papajoe

Benchwarmer
Curry (Slimmed down version)
Lee
Chandler (when he drives the ball he's more valuable than Gallo)
Hughes
Douglas

No matter which lineup people suggest, its not gonna look good period. With this lineup there is a good balance of offense and defense.

What balance? Lee and Curry cannot stop anyone. They cannot cover and contain a big and certainly do nothing to cut of the drive of a penetrating guard. This is our single biggest weakness and probably why we drafted Jordan Hill over the many point guard options. We need big, long athletic big men. We have none and we won't improve until we get some.

nyk_nyk

All Star
What balance? Lee and Curry cannot stop anyone. They cannot cover and contain a big and certainly do nothing to cut of the drive of a penetrating guard. This is our single biggest weakness and probably why we drafted Jordan Hill over the many point guard options. We need big, long athletic big men. We have none and we won't improve until we get some.

You failed to mention any of the other guys. I didn't say balance between the C and PF position. I'm talking about the whole starting 5. Lee and Curry may be defensive liabilities but TD and Hughes are great on-ball defenders and Chandler is capable plus he's a decent rebounder. Hughes may be an inconsistent shooter but TD doesn't appear to be. Chandler is a great slasher when he's focused. Lee is not good in the low post but Curry is. Curry will not bring his man out on the perimeter and hit a 10-12 footer, but Lee can.

Get it now?

Paul1355

All Star
You failed to mention any of the other guys. I didn't say balance between the C and PF position. I'm talking about the whole starting 5. Lee and Curry may be defensive liabilities but TD and Hughes are great on-ball defenders and Chandler is capable plus he's a decent rebounder. Hughes may be an inconsistent shooter but TD doesn't appear to be. Chandler is a great slasher when he's focused. Lee is not good in the low post but Curry is. Curry will not bring his man out on the perimeter and hit a 10-12 footer, but Lee can.

Get it now?
If you don't want a liability at Center than you start Darko and make Lee the startiing PF.

Red

TYPE-A
Missing the point?

Look if your goal isn't to win, then it should be to Develop. It doesn't matter who starts, it matters who finishes. The least D'Ant can do is start the Youth and give those will be here starter minutes to develop. Who knows, we might find lightning in a bottle? I said Curry b/c I feel him losing weight and being hyped WILL GIVE US OUR ONLY WINDOW TO SHOWCASE HIM AND TRADE! He has MORE potential than Jeffries- and D'Ant STARTED Jeffries soo why not Curry who needs to either contribute or get traded!!! We are losing with these normal starters anyway, what does it hurt to get TDoug-Gallo-Hill early minutes- maybe they gel?!?!

Red

TYPE-A
Now a word from Donnie...

"But on the other hand, there?s a bigger job: Young guys have got to get better, we have to see what we have with the players we have out there right now so we know what we?re going to do in the future. And that, to me, is the goal.? - WalshSee he knows- like I said the minimum is playing these youngsters major minutes moving forward!!! And why the f*ck is Mustache Going Back To Duhon when TD is Clearly Better!!!!!!! Why???? SMH!!!