Back in The Playoffs!!!!

tiger0330

Legend
Charles Barkley said the Knicks stink and would be one and done in the playoffs, have to make him eat those words. Best way to start is to win out and hope Orlando loses 3 to get the 6th seed.

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
Dwight announced earlier today to Orlando's GM and owner they he won't return if van Grundy is still the coach next yr? Lol

Yes, lots of drama down there. You never know what can happen with all this stuff going on.

Honestly, i felt Dwight was as classy as possible before the incident with the arm over van gundy's shoulder and now this... Its really turning into another Lebron James situation

miked1958

Rotation player
Yes, lots of drama down there. You never know what can happen with all this stuff going on.

Honestly, i felt Dwight was as classy as possible before the incident with the arm over van gundy's shoulder and now this... Its really turning into another Lebron James situation
Love your video

miked1958

Rotation player
Charles Barkley said the Knicks stink and would be one and done in the playoffs, have to make him eat those words. Best way to start is to win out and hope Orlando loses 3 to get the 6th seed.
Need to make that FOOL eat Crow.

Kinda like a lot of the media had to do after giants won SB

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
Need to make that FOOL eat Crow.

Kinda like a lot of the media had to do after giants won SB

Yeah, its always been like this. Media hates NY teams for some reason. I think it should have been realized by now that we're a different team under Woodson.

BTW You have that same username on the Giants' boards right? I thought i recognized it from somewhere. Thanks for the feedback!

bash

Benchwarmer
Wonder what amare is thinking. Dwight tried to play through it for the Team and now needs surgery. Amare has same problem with his back. If he comes back and hurts it again he may also require surgery and mess up things for the remaining portion of his contract

Not same thing. Dwight has a herniated disk which is what baron has. It is worse than a bulging disk,which amare has. The bulging disk if not treated can develop into a herniated disk.

tiger0330

Legend
Going to be tough to win out against the Clips and Hawks but if the Bobcats can give us some help and beat the Magic so they go 0-4 we can lose one of those games and still get 6th.

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
The Bobcats winning? LOL!

In all seriousness though i cant see them beating anyone to be honest. They have something to play for though. They should be trying to play against having the worst win percentage in NBA history.

CA7

Scoring Champ
2 scenarios can play out

we catch Orlando and end up with Indiana in the 1st Round

Miami catches Chicago and we get the Bulls instead of Miami in the 1st Round

either one I'm happy with, I dont want Miami in Round 1

bash

Benchwarmer
2 scenarios can play out

we catch Orlando and end up with Indiana in the 1st Round

Miami catches Chicago and we get the Bulls instead of Miami in the 1st Round

either one I'm happy with, I dont want Miami in Round 1

disagree again :p i believe to be the best you have to beat the best. If we are not ALL-IN (giants <3) then might as well just lose early get a few extra week(s) of rest

miked1958

Rotation player
Not same thing. Dwight has a herniated disk which is what baron has. It is worse than a bulging disk,which amare has. The bulging disk if not treated can develop into a herniated disk.
Can it turn into a herniated disc by coming back to soon and mixing it up under the boards?

Going to be tough to win out against the Clips and Hawks but if the Bobcats can give us some help and beat the Magic so they go 0-4 we can lose one of those games and still get 6th.
15xa5mo.gif

CA7

Scoring Champ
disagree again :p i believe to be the best you have to beat the best. If we are not ALL-IN (giants <3) then might as well just lose early get a few extra week(s) of rest

we're not gonna get along lmao

if there is 1 team I dont see losing in the 1st Round, its the Heat I rather anyone over them just because I want STAT to get his groove back, I think Melo can lead us for the 1st round and then come Round 2 STAT has a rhythm and we keep working from there

Also yeah I see a lot of the Giants in us even though I hate them

miked1958

Rotation player

if there is 1 team I dont see losing in the 1st Round, its the Heat I rather anyone over them just because I want STAT to get his groove back, I think Melo can lead us for the 1st round and then come Round 2 STAT has a rhythm and we keep working from there

You know you are right. The injuries. Having to play the best and no one thinking they had a shot (GB, SF, Pats) heck for that matter not many thought they'd beat atlanta and they whipped them 24-2.

Bring on Miami , Boston and Chicago and the thunder for good measure!!!

bash

Benchwarmer

you know you got me thinking about it and yeh it would be much better if we can get to the 2nd round. I can see stat getting his groove back, and to a lesser extent the return (healthy) of lin could also be helpful. But come on heat in round 1 99 all over again !

CA7

Scoring Champ
You know you are right. The injuries. Having to play the best and no one thinking they had a shot (GB, SF, Pats) heck for that matter not many thought they'd beat atlanta and they whipped them 24-2.

Bring on Miami , Boston and Chicago and the thunder for good measure!!!

you know you got me thinking about it and yeh it would be much better if we can get to the 2nd round. I can see stat getting his groove back, and to a lesser extent the return (healthy) of lin could also be helpful. But come on heat in round 1 99 all over again !

I feel you, if the we beat the Heat in the 1st Round, the sports world(Skip Bayless) would have a field day

I think we can beat anybody but I just think the Heat are the one team that make me nervous