New York Knicks vs San Antonion Spurs Game Thread 1/4/08

Which of these 3 players will have the best NBA career?

• Wilson Chandler

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Renaldo Balkman

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Trevor Ariza

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pricey

Rotation player
fk Crawford, 3 pts down and goes for a 2 pointer. is he a fking moron?????
Marbury should have had the ball.

metrocard

Legend
I don't even know why i continue to watch this team. They find every way to lose a game known to the sport of basketball.

Crawford once again being more unclutch than clutch. He loses more games for us than wins.

Robinson is a better shooter than Crawford and can create his shot, I much rather see him take the last shot or Marbury.

Curry suprisely had a great all around game.

Rose is disgusting.

The fact that Balkman doesn't play anymore shows you Isiah wants to lose more than win.

Did you guys see that evil smile by Isiah before Crawful lost the game for us? Eh...I'm so used to hating him, its natural.

SoFresH

Rookie
Wow crawford... can someone kill this fucking dbag, everytime we always have a close game he ALWAYS takes the shot, look for your teammates fucktard, he couldve kicked out to robinson.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Wow crawford... can someone kill this fucking dbag, everytime we always have a close game he ALWAYS takes the shot, look for your teammates fucktard, he couldve kicked out to robinson.

man he was foul, u could tell by how quick he responded, man this is a tough lost, man i dont know why lee kept trying to double duncan and leaving bonner open, curry did a nice job, i knew he couldnt just lose it, and by the way, tony parker is still stephon's son

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
hmm... This is crazy stuff. I give my props to Marbury, and Eddy Curry for the good effort tonight.

Crawford... I just lost all my faith that I had with him.. He is not what I expected. at all.

Bowen is a great defender up I don't know what Mike Breen was talkin about. I was no foul on that play. It was simply a stripped ball.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea marbury is a freaking good passer...and yea finally Curry did good...and god i hate when Crawford thinks hes feeling it >_> he gotta stop taking dumb shots

Pricey

Rotation player
see Stephen A Smith in the half time report for the Dallas match, showed that Crawford shot and shook his head and laughed. "Your 3 points down and go for the 2.... Basketball fundamentals!!!!" then puts his head down shaking and Russell is laughing.

nyKnicks126

Yeah. TRADE Crawford, and Randolph... Please that game showed me everything..we dont need Z Bo... and Crawford is hurtin the chances of the Knicks winning. He must be embrassed by his 4th quarter play.

metrocard

Legend
6opa043.jpg

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Umm lets forget the fact that Crawford was fouled. Lets say he wasn't fouled and he just lost the ball. If it wasn't for Crawfords play the game wouldn't have been that close to begin with. It's way too late for "a good loss" or a "motivation boost loss" or anything like that, they should have won that game. But the reason they loss the game was because they stopped going down to Eddy Curry. Point blank. The Marbury turnover and the Crawford play were bad, but that was not what cost us the game. That Crawford play should have been designed to go into Curry Point blank. It's like the Guards(all 3) forgot that San Antonio couldn't hold Curry.

Bad loss.

nyKnicks126

yeah yeah yeah.... :eek:

This was one of the best performances of the Knicks this season..

By the way I am know whats goin on with the draft... OJ no, he is fallin ,n commiting to much turnovers, shoot first player.

Derrick Rose is the man... Jason Kidd, Dwane Wade type player. A- potential...

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
see Stephen A Smith in the half time report for the Dallas match, showed that Crawford shot and shook his head and laughed. "Your 3 points down and go for the 2.... Basketball fundamentals!!!!" then puts his head down shaking and Russell is laughing.

The knicks still had a timeout and San Antonio is not a great shooting free throw team they still would have had over 5 seconds left after San Antonio took their free throws. C'mon guys the hate needs to stop. Criticize if you want but blatant hate is just ridiculous. Act as if you know the game at least

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I don't even know why i continue to watch this team. They find every way to lose a game known to the sport of basketball.

Crawford once again being more unclutch than clutch. He loses more games for us than wins.

Robinson is a better shooter than Crawford and can create his shot, I much rather see him take the last shot or Marbury.

Curry suprisely had a great all around game.

Rose is disgusting.

The fact that Balkman doesn't play anymore shows you Isiah wants to lose more than win.

Did you guys see that evil smile by Isiah before Crawful lost the game for us? Eh...I'm so used to hating him, its natural.

Its easy to see why this guy is a F*ckin idiot. His coaching rotations are horrible, he always gives too many minutes to Crawford and I hate seeing him get all these minutes. Its tough watching him.

IM pissed that Balkman doesnt play and Q-Rich does.

Maybe Curry went to Subway tonight or sumthin, I dont know what got into him. Actually it was the black hole that was suspended.

now you talkin sofresh, Crawford is a fucktard and so is Isiah.

tony parker is still stephon's son

haha thats the best thing I heard all night

hmm... This is crazy stuff. I give my props to Marbury, and Eddy Curry for the good effort tonight.

Crawford... I just lost all my faith that I had with him.. He is not what I expected. at all.

Bowen is a great defender up I don't know what Mike Breen was talkin about. I was no foul on that play. It was simply a stripped ball.

Crawford needs to be benched until hes traded. Hes probably suckin Isiahs cock right now so he can get 40 minutes again tomorrow night.

yea marbury is a freaking good passer...and yea finally Curry did good...and god i hate when Crawford thinks hes feeling it >_> he gotta stop taking dumb shots

You must be happy, your favorite player Curry did good. It would be nice to see him play like this more often, he doesnt understand that with his size and athletic ability he can be unstoppable. All we can do is hope he figures it out and starts to work harder and develop more of a F*ck you attitude.

crawford knows nothing about any sort of fundamental basketball. He's another black hole too

Yea just like Z-Bo they are both black holes. I think Crawford is even worse but theres solid arguements both ways no homo