Too many SF!!!!

Paul1355

All Star
So you would start Jeffries and leave Balkman out of the rotation? Balkman can help the team way more than Jeffries and he plays hard defense. I can understand leaving Q out but not 24 yr old Balkman.

Balkman and Jeffries are the same player, all defense...Balkmans advantage is that he's faster and more athletic...but they're both bench players. I'd take Q over those two guys any day...Q plays D, he lost wait hes a little faster, and his shot is better than both Jeffries and Balkman combined.

metrocard

Legend
I don't know what a pure SG is.

If it includes

-Chucking
-Poor defense
-Poor ball handling (traveling/bad passing)
-One dimensional game
-Forcing the offense to watch you making everything stagnant.

Then you're right, Crawford is a pure SG.

Toons

is the Bo$$
who has better handles than crawford????
the leader in assists...a bad passer??
no1 else on last years roster could have created hteir own shot besides marbury and he hardly played
i understand u hate crawford n all, but give credit where it is due,
q rich can and will never be a better sg than crawford, he is out of shape, not as athletic, cannot pass, has less stamina
just beacuse ur not a great defender, dosent mean your game is one dimensional...its not like he is wally szerbiak who only has a spot up shooting game....once again, do not allow the stats to fool you....the situations that crawford takes his shots are not the same as other sg's in the league....who else on the knicks can hit the consistent mid range jump shot? malik rose? curry? lee? balkman? jefferies? oh, maybe morris or chandler or even collins? last season, we HAD NO SHOOTERS....so crawford was forced to take the bulk of the shots, other teams realized this and made him take tough shots....if crawford wasnt taking a 3 pointer, all of his shots were contested last season. we will see how he does with help this year in a different system

Toons

is the Bo$$
and if u want to mention his turnovers, you again have to watch games....how many sweet passes have lee completely fukked up??? how many passes has butterfingers curry messed up, zach was the only big man last year who had good hands recieving passes. keep in mind, the nba has a rule, its always the passers fault, so if fat man curry misses a great pass and it goes out of bounds, the passer is credited with the turnover

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
and if u want to mention his turnovers, you again have to watch games....how many sweet passes have lee completely fukked up??? how many passes has butterfingers curry messed up, zach was the only big man last year who had good hands recieving passes. keep in mind, the nba has a rule, its always the passers fault, so if fat man curry misses a great pass and it goes out of bounds, the passer is credited with the turnover
Jamal Crawford is definitely better than Quentin Richardson. He's just not very popular on this website. Similar to Zach Randolph and Stephon Marbury. A lot of people don't like those players, for whatever reason, and it effects their judgement. I'm sure metrocard knows Crawford's better, but he doesn't like Crawford's lack of defense and poor shot selection. I don't like his poor defense and poor shot selection, either, but he is better than Quentin Richardson. Richardson averages 9.8 ppg on 37% shooting from the field, 33% shooting from 3, and 67% shooting from the free throw line, for his career with the Knicks. Richardson even admitted that he's been playing bad, during an interview at the summer league.

I agree that Curry can't catch passes. Part of why Marbury's assists per game has been going down is because Curry always turns the ball over, after he gives him the ball. I've also seen Jamal Crawford and Zach Randolph give Curry good passes, and he still would turn the ball over or miss an easy lay up. Isiah Thomas was even quoted saying, "we're getting the ball to Curry 4 feet from the basket. We can't get him any closer."

Last edited:
Richardson..

Needs to go. Crawford too, but Crawford is definitely better than Q. Q really has no spot on the team far as I can see. He makes starter money, but he should not start. He can defend well, but let's be real, this is an offensive mindset now. He does not fit. But neither does Balkman, Jefferies..

metrocard

Legend
Crawford has a great crossover, but he carries and travels the ball ALOT, his ball handling skills aren't even average at all.
He has ball handling ability, but really needs to mature his skill if he wants to ever be considered "skillful" in ball handling.

Crawford has a great mid range shot.

Problem is, he doesn't utilize it much.

Crawford wasn't forced to do anything.
Stop making excuses.
Isiah gave Crawford this team.
Crawford made everyone watch him play like a clown and turning the Knicks into a NBA version of a circus, with Crawford traveling and juggling the ball and feeding the ball to the circus's favorite, Eddy the Elephant.

Crawford just isn't good or mature enough to be the teams starting 2.

If he played like Sprewell, then I would be wrong. But he's the anti-Spree.

I would prefer Richardson because he lost 15 pounds and got back in shape. Q-Rich has more offensive moves than Jamal (post scoring and long range) and would be a better spot up shooter. QRich is already a good defender and has EXPERIENCE under D'Antoni's winning system. Crawford doesn't have any experience winning period. I don't want him on this team, he needs to go just like Isiah did.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Crawford has a great crossover, but he carries and travels the ball ALOT, his ball handling skills aren't even average at all.
He has ball handling ability, but really needs to mature his skill if he wants to ever be considered "skillful" in ball handling.

Crawford has a great mid range shot.

Problem is, he doesn't utilize it much.

Crawford wasn't forced to do anything.
Stop making excuses.
Isiah gave Crawford this team.
Crawford made everyone watch him play like a clown and turning the Knicks into a NBA version of a circus, with Crawford traveling and juggling the ball and feeding the ball to the circus's favorite, Eddy the Elephant.

Crawford just isn't good or mature enough to be the teams starting 2.

If he played like Sprewell, then I would be wrong. But he's the anti-Spree.

I would prefer Richardson because he lost 15 pounds and got back in shape. Q-Rich has more offensive moves than Jamal (post scoring and long range) and would be a better spot up shooter. QRich is already a good defender and has EXPERIENCE under D'Antoni's winning system. Crawford doesn't have any experience winning period. I don't want him on this team, he needs to go just like Isiah did.

u really dont watch games man, how can u imply that jamaal crawfords ball handling skills are below average?? thats stupid....at least give him props for his handles.....he does get called for palming her en there, but who dosent? kobe gets called for hooking the elbow in the post, shaq gets called for travels , all dominant big men get offensive fouls with the elbow on a spin....iverson gets called for palming almost every game.....so that means he isnt a good ball handler too then?
next, if ur teams star point guard goes down, the next best player at the position is FORCED to play OUT OF THEIR natural position. Crawford didnt ask to be a #1 option, he dosent draw plays for himself either, but u have ur opinion....it was crawfords fault that the knicks looked so bad lol ..... the teams leading scorer and assist leader caused them to lose....
btw, so what if q lost weight....eddy lost weight last year too.....
but thats ur opinion, u have a right to not want him there...im not gonna b like the rest of u kids and call u names because of ur opinion

metrocard

Legend
2ewekae.gif

Well, I don't know where you got that I don't watch games, when I watch on average over 50-60 games a season.

Crawford has a lot of flaws with his ball handling and tries to do much.
I'm not doubting his ability, but he isn't a guy you want to have the ball in his hands, he's reckless.

Crawford is one of the biggest reasons why we're such a bad team; do you really want me to go into discussion on that?

2ni89x5.gif

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Crawford is one of the biggest reasons why we're such a bad team; do you really want me to go into discussion on that?

there are way bigger problems then crawford on this team, i just believe that da knicks shouldnt give em a big role, he's a great 3rd go to guy

Paul1355

All Star
2ewekae.gif

Well, I don't know where you got that I don't watch games, when I watch on average over 50-60 games a season.

I'm not doubting his ability, but he isn't a guy you want to have the ball in his hands, he's reckless.

2ni89x5.gif

Crawford isnt the problem if a guy can score 20 a game and 5 assist under a team with no chemistry and no confidence...then he isnt a problem...he was a positive last year and dont give that FG percent crap cuz he was the only player the Knicks counted on last year and he didnt always come through. He posted career numbers under Isiah Thomas i feel he'll do good this year and if he doesnt then he sint the guard we thought he could be.

Toons

is the Bo$$

wow....so u miss 22-32 knick games a year? thats a lot of action u missed out on my friend.....
but on another note....he has ONE problem with his handles, and that is, he palms every now and then....name one other problem...why do opposing coaches put their best defenders on him if he sucks so much? why do they keep the ball out of his hands? opposing coaches know, that if crawford doesnt score, the knicks lose, (it was said on espn after all star break). i have a question, who else would have scored? quinten richardson??? fukk outta here man, lets be real about the situation....crawford was the biggest problem??? last year , he was the only guy that didnt cause any problems on or off the court. no secret ratting about his teammates, no fights on the bench, no threatening to tell secrets about his coach(i believe thats the real reason donny dosent want steph, he's a rat ass ***** for threatening isiah, i dont care how much i hate zeke...no snitchin!)....and if u wanna get into that with me, lets get onto it ONE ON ONE, without the support of "team marbury" lets have a one on one, man to man debate about who was the biggest cancer last year causing another losing season....i will tear you apart....whenever ur ready let me kno...or u can just back out now and admit that jamaal was not one of the main causes.

Toons

is the Bo$$
isiah gave marbury a 100 million dollar contract....n wat does steph do to thank him/ he threatens to be a taddle tail to the MEDIA, on his own coach, thats kinda bitchass if u ask me

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
isiah gave marbury a 100 million dollar contract....n wat does steph do to thank him/ he threatens to be a taddle tail to the MEDIA, on his own coach, thats kinda bitchass if u ask me

wasnt isiah who gave em dat contract, isiah just believed in em when nobody else did, dat's all

metrocard

Legend
Toons, first of all, I'm being realistic when I say I saw 50-60 Knicks games. By reading your post I doubt you've watched half as many games.

Time to end this thread debate for once and for all.

Paul1355, you tripping.

20 and 5 means nothing.
Crawford gets 40 minutes a game. Do you think his 20 and 5 out impresses guys like Kobe, Paul, or other all star players who gets 40 minutes a game?

Crawford isn't efficient.
He gets 20 and 5 because he was allowed to dominate the ball and take majority of the perimeter shots.

That lead to a lot of LOSING, fact.
Why?
Crawford isn't a player who can lead a team, instead he forces the team to watch himself play like a clown.
A lot of isolation, missed shots, bad decisions with the ball and a lot of indecisive overall. He's a TERRIBLE first option and was the WORST first option in the NBA last season. Find me someone worse, thank you.

Crawford wouldn't even be an efficient 3rd option on a WINNING TEAM.
He belongs on the bench similar to Eddie House.

You guys act like bitches about "Knicks counting on Crawford"
Thats 100% bullshit.
Isiah gave this team to Crawford, does that excuse Crawford for playing like a dumbass all the time?
No.

Toons,
1z4v6nb.gif

Crawford isn't a good ball handler because he tries too hard to be fancy and doesn't make the right decisions with the ball. His basketball IQ is as low as it gets for a guy who's been in this league for so long (Whats this, his 6th or 7th year? Dude is already vet and plays like an 8th grader) and gets so many minutes.

Who said Crawford sucks?
He's a C level player.
Thats average.
Crawford just sucks cock as being the primary player on your team.
**** ESPN and you're made up shit you have no SOURCE of providing here, just something you heard in your delusional Crawford-manlove mind. If you could provide an article or vid where a sports journalist said then, then do it; if not shut the **** up about it.
So yeh, **** ESPN here's a fact.
When Crawford is the primary option of your team.
Your team is bound for the lottery.
Your team is bound for a 50-60 loss season.
Don't believe me?
Look at Crawford's glory in the Bulls.
Look at the Knicks the last 3-4 seasons under Crawford.
It seems like we got WORSE when Crawford's role got bigger, check out the records.

Crawford caused a lot of problems on the court, he played like the biggest dumbass on the Knicks and put us in a losing situation every game. But once or twice a season he would hit a game winning shot, while missing 15-20 of those, but still being proclaimed as "clutch" by the Crawfordsexuals. Funny right?

You acting like a bitch right now, no snitching? **** that Cam'ron shit.
If you don't like Isiah, how the hell can you like Crawford? Isiah is Crawford's Don. Crawford wore his number in dedication to Isiah and Isiah made Crawford untradable when he should of been traded two seasons ago.
Crawford didn't say shit because Isiah had his back. So obviously a Crawfordsexual wouldn't beef with Isiah and Isiahsexuals so much.

Marbury was tired of the losing and the manlove between Crawford/Isiah. He came to NYC to rep his hometown, and these midwest faggots weren't repping the Garden right. Marbury had EVERY RIGHT to call out Isiah's punkass for soiling the Garden with his draft blunders, free agent failures and complete debacles on trading with other teams making them better.

How DARE you even take defense of a bitch like Isiah just for the sake of your homeboy Crawford. You pick this team first, and Isiah and Crawford hurted this team too much for them to be defended. A Knick fan defending Crawford is like Bush coming to the defense of the Taliban.

Son, I got like 20 other paragraphs I could DESTROY Crawford with, I've been bashing Crawford for 3+ years already and got a shitload of information and facts that would already make this thread burn more than its already burn.

Don't challenge me, **** Team Starbury...thats just a sarcastic thing; sensitive Isiahsexuals like you need to fall back and stop taking jokes so serious.

Crawford has to go.
LosingEST player in the NBA
Heres a fact from not too long ago.

Miami, Minnesota, Memphis, Seattle and New York are on pace to finish below the Crawford Line (.307) this season -- the most teams to finish with fewer than 26 wins since 2000-01. The Crawford Line is named in honor of New York Knicks guard Jamal Crawford, who has a career winning percentage of .307, worst among active players with at least 400 games played.

GTFO.gif

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Crawford isnt the problem if a guy can score 20 a game and 5 assist under a team with no chemistry and no confidence...then he isnt a problem...he was a positive last year and dont give that FG percent crap cuz he was the only player the Knicks counted on last year and he didnt always come through. He posted career numbers under Isiah Thomas i feel he'll do good this year and if he doesnt then he sint the guard we thought he could be.

I'm really tired of hearing about Crawful and his 20 and 5 average...

20 a game doesn't matter when you let the guy you supposed to be guarding go off for 20-25 points! Guys like Matt Carroll, Mike Dunlevy Jr, and John Salmons, have All-Star like games against this jackass...

Getting 5 assists a game is not a reason to brag when your tied for third on you team in assist/turnover ratio!

I don't understand what peoples fasination with this scrub is...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Toons, first of all, I'm being realistic when I say I saw 50-60 Knicks games. By reading your post I doubt you've watched half as many games.

Time to end this thread debate for once and for all.

Paul1355, you tripping.

20 and 5 means nothing.
Crawford gets 40 minutes a game. Do you think his 20 and 5 out impresses guys like Kobe, Paul, or other all star players who gets 40 minutes a game?

Crawford isn't efficient.
He gets 20 and 5 because he was allowed to dominate the ball and take majority of the perimeter shots.

That lead to a lot of LOSING, fact.
Why?
Crawford isn't a player who can lead a team, instead he forces the team to watch himself play like a clown.
A lot of isolation, missed shots, bad decisions with the ball and a lot of indecisive overall. He's a TERRIBLE first option and was the WORST first option in the NBA last season. Find me someone worse, thank you.

Crawford wouldn't even be an efficient 3rd option on a WINNING TEAM.
He belongs on the bench similar to Eddie House.

You guys act like bitches about "Knicks counting on Crawford"
Thats 100% bullshit.
Isiah gave this team to Crawford, does that excuse Crawford for playing like a dumbass all the time?
No.

Toons,
1z4v6nb.gif

Crawford isn't a good ball handler because he tries too hard to be fancy and doesn't make the right decisions with the ball. His basketball IQ is as low as it gets for a guy who's been in this league for so long (Whats this, his 6th or 7th year? Dude is already vet and plays like an 8th grader) and gets so many minutes.

Who said Crawford sucks?
He's a C level player.
Thats average.
Crawford just sucks cock as being the primary player on your team.
**** ESPN and you're made up shit you have no SOURCE of providing here, just something you heard in your delusional Crawford-manlove mind. If you could provide an article or vid where a sports journalist said then, then do it; if not shut the **** up about it.
So yeh, **** ESPN here's a fact.
When Crawford is the primary option of your team.
Your team is bound for the lottery.
Your team is bound for a 50-60 loss season.
Don't believe me?
Look at Crawford's glory in the Bulls.
Look at the Knicks the last 3-4 seasons under Crawford.
It seems like we got WORSE when Crawford's role got bigger, check out the records.

Crawford caused a lot of problems on the court, he played like the biggest dumbass on the Knicks and put us in a losing situation every game. But once or twice a season he would hit a game winning shot, while missing 15-20 of those, but still being proclaimed as "clutch" by the Crawfordsexuals. Funny right?

You acting like a bitch right now, no snitching? **** that Cam'ron shit.
If you don't like Isiah, how the hell can you like Crawford? Isiah is Crawford's Don. Crawford wore his number in dedication to Isiah and Isiah made Crawford untradable when he should of been traded two seasons ago.
Crawford didn't say shit because Isiah had his back. So obviously a Crawfordsexual wouldn't beef with Isiah and Isiahsexuals so much.

Marbury was tired of the losing and the manlove between Crawford/Isiah. He came to NYC to rep his hometown, and these midwest faggots weren't repping the Garden right. Marbury had EVERY RIGHT to call out Isiah's punkass for soiling the Garden with his draft blunders, free agent failures and complete debacles on trading with other teams making them better.

How DARE you even take defense of a bitch like Isiah just for the sake of your homeboy Crawford. You pick this team first, and Isiah and Crawford hurted this team too much for them to be defended. A Knick fan defending Crawford is like Bush coming to the defense of the Taliban.

Son, I got like 20 other paragraphs I could DESTROY Crawford with, I've been bashing Crawford for 3+ years already and got a shitload of information and facts that would already make this thread burn more than its already burn.

Don't challenge me, **** Team Starbury...thats just a sarcastic thing; sensitive Isiahsexuals like you need to fall back and stop taking jokes so serious.

Crawford has to go.
LosingEST player in the NBA
Heres a fact from not too long ago.

Miami, Minnesota, Memphis, Seattle and New York are on pace to finish below the Crawford Line (.307) this season -- the most teams to finish with fewer than 26 wins since 2000-01. The Crawford Line is named in honor of New York Knicks guard Jamal Crawford, who has a career winning percentage of .307, worst among active players with at least 400 games played.

GTFO.gif

i feel bad that you had to right all this...alotta knicks fans are blind to the fact that crawford is only an average player. They see his 20 and 5 numbers which appear to be good but if you watch him enough and you take a look at his shooting percentages...you know the deal. I knew a knicks fan from my college who was all over crawfords nuts. It made me sick. Hes the most overrated player on this team...EVER with david lee in 2nd place. Some of the white fans stay on Lee's c0ck like a jimmy hat.

Great post metro...im gonna add this to the Crawford sucks thread....even though i dont think crawford sucks. I felt like it was necessary to use that thread title to get the point across.