Lin frustrated with Glenn "Jello" Robinson and Whackimire

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
Melo isn't a winner. He is probably the Michael Jordan of overrated players. Which means that he is the greatest at being overrated. I tried to defend him in the past but it is impossible to continue defending a player that has such a losing mentality and is everything that a great player is not. At this point in his career Anthony would probably be a bench player or a third scoring option on a playoff team like the Thunder. He is just as lazy and effortless as Jerome James on the defensive end, he makes all the players around him worst, when he isn't scoring he is as useless as Amar'e Stoudemire and he is robbing the Knicks with his ridiculous contract. The only thing good that Carmelo did in his career was score a lot of points and sell a lot of jerseys.

:agreed::agreed::agreed:

Jeremy Lin makes 6000$ a game and he hustles from the beginning to the end. He hits the ground more than any other Knick - though Chandler, Jeffries and Shumpert also hustle!!!!

I want to see what 38 MILLION DOLLARS worth of HUSTLE looks like. Because I don't see even 1000$ of hustle from the max cats.

The irony is that some athletes who get their big payday are no longer hungry. They become complacent.

Lin is still new, getting paid 4th-string PG money and, therefore, hungry like a mofo. Lin still wants to prove himself after being traded from team to team and going through life fighting adversity. The guy will throw his body at players twice as big as him for 2 points (+1) because he wants to win.

The best athletes still play hungry after they made their payday because they have the drive to win a ring. I'm not seeing that from STAT and Melo except when they're down 20 points in the 4th quarter when it's too late.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
The Bulls are a phenomenal rebounding team. It appears the Bucks also can send just one guy and he will outrebound our team.

Chicago does lead the league in rebounds per game but getting killed on the board like yesterday's game was unacceptable. Our bigs are just not moving their feet to get to the loose balls.

Bucks, OTOH, sucked at rebounding until they ran into NY Knicks.

It's definitely not MDA's fault.

kinein

Benchwarmer
Chicago does lead the league in rebounds per game but getting killed on the board like yesterday's game was unacceptable. Our bigs are just not moving their feet to get to the loose balls.

Bucks, OTOH, sucked at rebounding until they ran into NY Knicks.

It's definitely not MDA's fault.

So true. I just see so much D'antoni hate - in various Knicks forums. Its incredible. And listening to them LIVE on the Radio. When they are screaming?!

Haha Bucks Eliysova - guys a monster in the clutch. I was watching the Bucks beat teams quietly in the 1st-half of the season, had a question mark for em. They are a contender.

I fully expect our team to come out with EVEN MORE HUSTLE in oh... 16-17 hours from now.

kinein

Benchwarmer
The irony is that some athletes who get their big payday are no longer hungry. They become complacent.

Lin is still new, getting paid 4th-string PG money and, therefore, hungry like a mofo. Lin still wants to prove himself after being traded from team to team and going through life fighting adversity. The guy will throw his body at players twice as big as him for 2 points (+1) because he wants to win.

The best athletes still play hungry after they made their payday because they have the drive to win a ring. I'm not seeing that from STAT and Melo except when they're down 20 points in the 4th quarter when it's too late.

Spot-on post!

kinein

Benchwarmer
Hey guys found this amusing - after reading a few of the countless DERRICK ROSE is AWESOME articles after the Bulls won.

Someone stated this: No Rose is a beast. Going 12-29 is fine for any other PG in the NBA besides Lin.

------------------------------------

Articles on Lin are tepid at best.

Lin did a great job against Rose IMO. GREAT.

Forrest17

Rotation player
A lot of people say D'Antoni has to go or Melo. And I agree. However I'd trade melo first. Switching a coach this late, will not help us, at all. We either ride D'Antoni or might as well give up and prepare for next season. We've played better without carmelo, I liked our Chemistry, ball movement, all of it was pretty fantastic. If we are able to get back the level of play we had during that seven game win streak I think we can contend in the east. Anything will be possible with our depth and ball movement. But as of right now we aren't beating anyone. Trade Carmelo, get what you can.. It puts us in a much better financial situation for the future as well, we'd be able to make ALOT more moves this offseason and actually be able to bring back some of our free agents

kinein

Benchwarmer
A lot of people say D'Antoni has to go or Melo. And I agree. However I'd trade melo first. Switching a coach this late, will not help us, at all. We either ride D'Antoni or might as well give up and prepare for next season. We've played better without carmelo, I liked our Chemistry, ball movement, all of it was pretty fantastic. If we are able to get back the level of play we had during that seven game win streak I think we can contend in the east. Anything will be possible with our depth and ball movement. But as of right now we aren't beating anyone. Trade Carmelo, get what you can.. It puts us in a much better financial situation for the future as well, we'd be able to make ALOT more moves this offseason and actually be able to bring back some of our free agents

Not going to happen - Dolan is solidly behind Melo right now.

He's stated he is going to leave it to D'antoni to force the square peg into the circle.

metrocard

Legend
Hey guys found this amusing - after reading a few of the countless DERRICK ROSE is AWESOME articles after the Bulls won.

Someone stated this: No Rose is a beast. Going 12-29 is fine for any other PG in the NBA besides Lin.

Articles on Lin are tepid at best.

Lin did a great job against Rose IMO. GREAT.

Lin def looked very mature against Rose, not bad for a guy who only played over 50 games in his NBA life. Lin has a lot of potential on both ends of the court, he's getting better at fighting over screens, staying infront of his man (If you stay infront of Rose, you can pretty much stay infront of everyone).

Lin's jumper is coming along nicely too.
Can't give up on this kid just yet.

I believe next season will be his testament.