To hell with the King and Chicago!!!

ibraheim718

Benchwarmer
So we all know the talk around the sports media today is if Lebron leaves he is most likely to go to Chicago. That little dwarf Broussard has been all over ESPN blabbing his big mouth about how Chicago is the front runner. BTW Broussard wrote for the cleveland plain dealer and went to high school in cleveland.

I think personally this series has shown major flaws in Lebron's crown.

1. his heart isn't a superstar's heart and he lacks the will to win.
2. he is still really immature but yes he is still 25.
3. I don't think basketball is always the first priorty in his life.

I like the rest of us want a championship team and I truly believe it can be done without lebron or without wade.

But many of us already have an obsession with James. I don't. The kid hasn't won yet and we don't know for sure if he ever will.

Let him go to stinking chicago. He'd look like a fool going to the bulls. Noah disrespected him on 2 occasions, Rose dribbles the ball too much and they don't have a coach. He would never be able to live up to mike's legacy.

I effing hate chicago. they are always nipping on our nut sacks. It's pathetic.

So go for it Bron bron.

Walsh hopefully understands that we can do this without Lebron and his fregging little enterouge.

Seriously fellas we have to start preparing ourselves for not getting Lebron and understand it's not the end of the world.

Lebron was an embarrasment in games 5 and 6. It was truly pathetic.

Lebron "the tinman" James. Ehhhh.... I'll wait for Melo.

Think about it at Beijing Melo lead that team in scoring he was the best player on that team not Bron. He's a sideshow.

Find a way to get Collison or Rubio. Find a couple of gem's in the draft. Re-sign Lee. Sign Morrow. Sign a center like Biedrins. And call it a wrap until Melo in 2011.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Rose and Lebron sounds awesome on paper. And in reality they would begood just because of how talented they are. But those two don't exactly mesh well in terms of their styles of play.

ibraheim718

Benchwarmer
Rose and Lebron sounds awesome on paper. And in reality they would begood just because of how talented they are. But those two don't exactly mesh well in terms of their styles of play.

That would be a terrible combination. I can't wait until rose gets old and fat. I can't stand that dude.

Let's start using some good old fashioned reverse psychology.

You know the difference between Rose and rondo?

Rondo plays like he is driving a 5 speed and Rose plays like he is driving a 2 speed.

The kid doesn't know how to play at different speeds. It's just walk the ball up up or put my head down and drive to the basket. Rondo has so many different speeds he can play at which is why he is so hard to guard. rose relies on his strength and rondo relies on his shiftiness.

On the playground we call what Rondo does "letting things marinate". Rose is not capable of doing that yet. He is just a scorer in my eyes.

Last edited:

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
So we all know the talk around the sports media today is if Lebron leaves he is most likely to go to Chicago. That little dwarf Broussard has been all over ESPN blabbing his big mouth about how Chicago is the front runner. BTW Broussard wrote for the cleveland plain dealer and went to high school in cleveland.

I think personally this series has shown major flaws in Lebron's crown.

1. his heart isn't a superstar's heart and he lacks the will to win.
2. he is still really immature but yes he is still 25.
3. I don't think basketball is always the first priorty in his life.

I like the rest of us want a championship team and I truly believe it can be done without lebron or without wade.

But many of us already have an obsession with James. I don't. The kid hasn't won yet and we don't know for sure if he ever will.

Let him go to stinking chicago. He'd look like a fool going to the bulls. Noah disrespected him on 2 occasions, Rose dribbles the ball too much and they don't have a coach. He would never be able to live up to mike's legacy.

I effing hate chicago. they are always nipping on our nut sacks. It's pathetic.

So go for it Bron bron.

Walsh hopefully understands that we can do this without Lebron and his fregging little enterouge.

Seriously fellas we have to start preparing ourselves for not getting Lebron and understand it's not the end of the world.

Lebron was an embarrasment in games 5 and 6. It was truly pathetic.

Lebron "the tinman" James. Ehhhh.... I'll wait for Melo.

Think about it at Beijing Melo lead that team in scoring he was the best player on that team not Bron. He's a sideshow.

Find a way to get Collison or Rubio. Find a couple of gem's in the draft. Re-sign Lee. Sign Morrow. Sign a center like Biedrins. And call it a wrap until Melo in 2011.

If you think that MELO`s attitude towards basketball is better than LEBRONS than you need to stop watchingt basketball, stop posting here, and go do something else.

Actually what you just said about LEBRON resembles MELO completely.

iSaYughh

Starter
If lebron didn't have a will to win, the wouldn't have been able to lead his band of merry midgets that is the Cavs roster to tbe best record in the NBA and have them be perpetual contenders, all by the age of 25.

Let's not kid ourselves about the magnificent impact he would have on us and how lethal he is.

A couple dubious performances in the playoffs for an outclassed team that had quit ON him doesn't repudiate that he is the best player on the planet -- and 25.

I agree that Rose is an overrated shooter and that Lebron + he is NOT a great fit.

I also agree that we dont necessarily NEED lebron and the patient side of me kinda wants to not get him and shaft his out in the playoffs a year or two down the line. :) Assuming we can't ink bosh without the king:

Collison/Rubio-Serg (picks and Walker in deal)
JoeJohnson-Douglas (sign)
Gallo
Lee-TyrusT (sign)
Deandre Jordan-Barron (Chandler in deal)

Love that lineup and it's stacked for the future.

Let The Flurry melt and ink Melo. GG:

Rubio/Collison-Serg
JJ-Douglas
Melo-Gallo
Lee-TyrusT
Deandre-Barron
6th Man Gallo

With having had another year to allow all that talent to harness and gel and jts showtime.

I have the feeling Walsh -- d'ant! -- will sign JJ if we don't get lebron. I think the above is fairly doable and not all that unlikely.

Last edited:

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
^ you really think Gallo is going to be a 6th man on this team?:teeth:

I think James coming to NYC with a Bosh status player would be more appetizing than heading to Chi with Rose and Noah..

Paul1355

All Star
Lebron doesn't want to be the 2nd legacy

I relly don't think Lebron wants to be the 2nd legacy to MJ, you talk about pressure? Try to have the pressure that your not as good as MJ and that you have to win multiple championships just to be as loved.

Sure you have Rose, but with Lebron-max free agent-and Gallinari playing third shooter, we can easily go as far as the Cavs did in the playoffs. Put a legit center on the team and skies the limit.

People forget how many important pieces we did not have last year. No leader, no solid PG no solid Center, no defense, and we stll won games.

James knows he can win anywhere, someone with his ego would want his own legacy not the 2nd in Chicago.

And all of these rumors are because of CHris Broussard (recent Knick hater) and 3 random GM's that gave their opinion.

No one knows what he will do and if u look at the history, Lebron has made more indications that he will be a Knick than a Chicago Bull.

People just think it is not possible because of all the rumors and how desprate Knick fans are, Lebron can have a max guy with some young guys in Gallo, Douglas, Walker, Chandler, Barron-role players except Gallo he would excell with James.

The Knicks don;t have nothing, they have one big missing peice that would make them be the opposite of what they were last year.

They have somuch felxibility that a couple moves with a max free agent could make them set.

ibraheim718

Benchwarmer
If you think that MELO`s attitude towards basketball is better than LEBRONS than you need to stop watchingt basketball, stop posting here, and go do something else.

Actually what you just said about LEBRON resembles MELO completely.

Did I ever compare Melo's attitude to Lebrons?

I said as a player after seeing what i saw in game 5 I'd rather go after Melo in 2011.

Say what you want about Melo but he has never quit on his team. He may say some immature things but He is still young also.

People fail to remember In last years conference finals against LA in game 4 Melo came down with a stomach virus and then he twisted his ankle.

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap/_/id/290525007/la-lakers-lakers-vs-denver-nuggets

They did it with their star hobbled by a sprained ankle and slowed by a stomach virus that had him hugging the commode before tip-off and getting IVs at halftime.
"Even before I twisted my ankle, with my stomach, I didn't have my legs early in the game," Anthony said. "I felt like I didn't have any energy. Those IVs were a must. They helped a little bit. I'll be OK for Wednesday."

Man If that happened to lebron he would've had to have his mommy feed him soup and apple juice.

To me the dude has been exposed.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Desperate?

As a whole knicks fans reek of desperation. We should have a little bit more pride than that.

'Cos there's so much to be proud of.

'87 - 2000. Proud.

There after. Well ****!!! Shall I write you a list?

-Trading Nene Hilario, Marcus Camby, and Mark Jackson to the Denver Nuggets
-Steve Francis
-Vasbury
-Balkman ahead of Rondo on draft night
-Curry
-Not protecting picks in Curry deal
-Vin Baker
-Larry Brown
-Maurice Taylor
-Allan Houston's contract
-Jefferies
-Brandon Jennings

Of course we're desperate:wallbash:

The sad part is, I could go on.

I think the Knicks should be more so proud of their fans rather than vice versa.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul

That really is a bad combination, Rose is a shoot first point guard that demands the ball in his hands, and LeBron demands the ball in his hands too.

I say we pull off that Collison/Okafor trade for Curry, Chandler, and maybe a something else.. And we resign Barron. We could get Jordan Crawford, Alexy Sheved, Sharron Collins, Lance Stephenson in the draft, any of the two, I'll use Crawford and Jordan. So Let's say we do get games, I'll move him to SG, Our roster looks like this.

Okafor/Jordan
(Lee or Bosh or Amare)/Barron
Gallo/Walker
James/Crawford
Collison/Douglas/S-Rod possibly?

Lee>>>Jamison at this stage of their careers, and Shaq is pretty much a black hole now as well. Mo Williams got mad exposed in the playoffs by Rondo, All they have other than that is a bunch of shooters and JJ Hickson, who I think would have done alot better in their roles than Varejao and Z, but of course Mike Brown messed that up. If he's fired then James is gone for sure.

knicksin60

Starter
If Lebron goes to Chicago I will stop following the NBA.The last thing we need to see is the Bulls winning more titles and have the entire country jump on their bandwagon once again.I hated watching Michael Jordan hold up championship trophies back in the day and was very exuberant the year that the Bulls championship core was broken up.

It would be highly unfair if Lebron turns down the Knicks, who have sacrificed two seasons for this summer, for a Bulls team who've recently became players in the 2010 free agency.I would probably hate the Bulls even more than I did growing up if they signed Lebron to a contract.

It's funny how the sports media doesn't even want to acknowledge the Knicks as a possible destination for Lebron.Some people have even given the Miami Heat a better chance at signing Lebron than the Knicks.You rarely hear these people mention the fact that the Knicks could offer money to a second max player.It seems like there is some sort of anti NY sentiment when these guys talk about Lebron's future.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
That really is a bad combination, Rose is a shoot first point guard that demands the ball in his hands, and LeBron demands the ball in his hands too.

I say we pull off that Collison/Okafor trade for Curry, Chandler, and maybe a something else.. And we resign Barron. We could get Jordan Crawford, Alexy Sheved, Sharron Collins, Lance Stephenson in the draft, any of the two, I'll use Crawford and Jordan. So Let's say we do get games, I'll move him to SG, Our roster looks like this.

Okafor/Jordan
(Lee or Bosh or Amare)/Barron
Gallo/Walker
James/Crawford
Collison/Douglas/S-Rod possibly?

Lee>>>Jamison at this stage of their careers, and Shaq is pretty much a black hole now as well. Mo Williams got mad exposed in the playoffs by Rondo, All they have other than that is a bunch of shooters and JJ Hickson, who I think would have done alot better in their roles than Varejao and Z, but of course Mike Brown messed that up. If he's fired then James is gone for sure.

Well I know it's a bad combination, but I'm saying that they are both so talented that the team would still win 50+ games.

KNICKMATIC809

Benchwarmer
all those espn nba analysis always got bad things to say about NY ... half of those people predictions are god awful ... sayin chicago are the front runners WTF do they know wats on lebron's head ... they were the same guys who had cavs over celtics