Blow it the F*CK up! Official Trade Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
^^^
I know they wouldnt make that trade. I only posted it because i made a similar trade in the fantasy game. I say we look to deal curry to memphis. They seem to have one of the dumbest gm's. He just realized yesterday that maybe the gasol trade was a bad one.

GetRealistic

Starter
thus proving the stupidity of the people making some of the trades in the fantasy games. Take all those Laker things off your profile dude.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
thus proving the stupidity of the people making some of the trades in the fantasy games. Take all those Laker things off your profile dude.

No comment on some of the trades that have been made, especially a recent draft pick that was top 8. The Lakers stuff will be removed once the finals are over.

jpz17

Starter
And Boston wins... Okayyy so, I think Randolph needs to go first.. Pick up only younger players and try to get more picks in the next couple years, I don't care if we trade our whole roster for picks.. besides Lee. We need picks and young guys, we also need expiring contracts!

And Boston wins... Okayyy so, I think Randolph needs to go first.. Pick up only younger players and try to get more picks in the next couple years, I don't care if we trade our whole roster for picks.. besides Lee. We need picks and young guys, we also need expiring contracts!
Why do not you massage David Lees testicles while you are at it? There are no untouchable players on this team.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Crawford needs to be the first to go. Especially if we get mayo, i dont want crawford anywhere near him. I dont want his chucking and turnovers to rub off on him in any way. Its bad enough he sets a bad example for nate robinson.

A Marbury and Mayo backcourt>>>

My only request when crawford is traded is that we get an expiring contract. I dont care if its one of the worst players in the league. If we can find a malik rose type of player on another team with an expiring....then lets trade crawford.

GetRealistic

Starter
Crawford needs to be the first to go. Especially if we get mayo, i dont want crawford anywhere near him. I dont want his chucking and turnovers to rub off on him in any way. Its bad enough he sets a bad example for nate robinson.

My only request when crawford is traded is that we get an expiring contract. I dont care if its one of the worst players in the league. If we can find a malik rose type of player on another team with an expiring....then lets trade crawford.

You literally just copied what Metro said in the other thread. Get an original thought.

I hate to break it to ya, but do we all truelly believe all these teams will pass on Mayo. We're all going to be dissappointed like when we thought we could win the lottery.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You literally just copied what Metro said in the other thread. Get an original thought.

I hate to break it to ya, but do we all truelly believe all these teams will pass on Mayo. We're all going to be dissappointed like when we thought we could win the lottery.

Most of that was copying you except I switched marbury with crawford. I agree with Metro that a Marbury and Mayo backcourt>>>Marbury and crawford. lmao @ you not even noticing i jacked your hatred and directed it towards crawford instead :lol::lol:

Unreal doesnt even realize when hes hating sometimes :lol: :td:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Most of that was copying you except I switched marbury with crawford. I agree with Metro that a Marbury and Mayo backcourt>>>Marbury and crawford. lmao @ you not even noticing i jacked your hatred and directed it towards crawford instead :lol::lol:

Unreal doesnt even realize when hes hating sometimes :lol: :td:
lol Good one. I remember when that post was originally made.

Paul1355

All Star
i dont remeber marbury hittin the 40 pt mark that many times..good report...the guys injury made everything worse after the isiah fude and now a season ending injury. even with amazing numbers all that media drama will make anyone look bad.

jpz17

Starter

We can't just get an expring player. We need a pick too. Crawford scored 20 ppg. He could be really good under D'Antoni, you never know

metrocard

Legend
NYK trades
Crawford
Randolph
Chandler

CLE trades
Snow
Szczerbiak
Jones
#19 pick

With Clevand already having one of the best defenses in the NBA, they need some offensive support for Lebron. They get some in this deal at the perimeter and on the paint area. Crawford and Randolph will take pressure off Lebron which could open up a lot of things in Clevand's boring offense. Clevand also gets a nice back up at SF for Lebron, former first round pick in Wilson Chandler; great athlete, scorer and defender; basically a prospect that replaces the 19th pick. He was born in 87, so he's as young as a lot of guys in the draft.

Knicks get their expiring contracts, 3 of those guys probably won't even make the team, but they get the 19 pick. Expiring contracts and draft picks are what the Knicks need now, even though they lose two of their biggest scorers.

Cleveland
PG - West/Gibson
SG - Crawford/Palvovic
SF - Lebron/Chandler
PF - Randolph/Smith
C - Zydrunas/Wallace

New York
PG - Marbury/Robinson
SG - Richardson/Collins
SF - Balkman/Jefferies
PF - Lee/Rose
C - Curry/James

Trade # 2

IND trades
Foster
Diogu

NYK trades
Curry

Indiana desperately need a scorer in the paint, with O'Neil's future in doubt @ Indiana; this makes their offense really strong. Curry creates double teams which means more opportunities for Indiana.

For the Knicks, they get two nice expiring contracts. Diogu is a decent big men, Foster is an excellent veteran to have for a year.

Indiana
PG - Tinsley/Diener
SG - Dunleavy/Daniels
SF - Granger/Williams
PF - O'Neil/Murphy
C - Curry/Harrison

The only ugly contracts Knicks will have is Jefferies, Richardson, and James on the team. To me, they're untradable; so maybe Walsh can buy those contracts out.

Knicks expiring contracts
Marbury
Szczerbiak
Snow
Jones
Foster
Diogu

DRAFT
#6 - D.J. Augustin
#19 - Alexis Ajinca

NYK roster
PG - Marbury/Augustin
SG - Richardson/Robinson
SF - Szczerbiak/Balkman/Jefferies
PF - Lee/Diogu
C - Foster/Ajinca

The bolded players would be players saved for the future in D'Antoni's/Walsh's plan. The rest of the players will be expired for cap relief.

This should get the Knicks under the cap and save a lot of money to sign a needed SG/SF since Robinson and Balkman will only be serve as bench players. SG/SF is an easy position to fill out since theres a wide variety of wing players available in he NBA.

With the first line up, Knicks may not win a lot of games; but they get rid of 3 guys who were a problem; Crawford, Randolph and Curry. They're great offensive talents, but you can't have them as first options; which is why I sent them to teams that needed complimentary scorers.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
NYK trades
Crawford
Randolph
Chandler

CLE trades
Snow
Szczerbiak
Jones
#19 pick

With Clevand already having one of the best defenses in the NBA, they need some offensive support for Lebron. They get some in this deal at the perimeter and on the paint area. Crawford and Randolph will take pressure off Lebron which could open up a lot of things in Clevand's boring offense. Clevand also gets a nice back up at SF for Lebron, former first round pick in Wilson Chandler; great athlete, scorer and defender; basically a prospect that replaces the 19th pick. He was born in 87, so he's as young as a lot of guys in the draft.

Knicks get their expiring contracts, 3 of those guys probably won't even make the team, but they get the 19 pick. Expiring contracts and draft picks are what the Knicks need now, even though they lose two of their biggest scorers.

Cleveland
PG - West/Gibson
SG - Crawford/Palvovic
SF - Lebron/Chandler
PF - Randolph/Smith
C - Zydrunas/Wallace

New York
PG - Marbury/Robinson
SG - Richardson/Collins
SF - Balkman/Jefferies
PF - Lee/Rose
C - Curry/James

Trade # 2

IND trades
Foster
Diogu

NYK trades
Curry

Indiana desperately need a scorer in the paint, with O'Neil's future in doubt @ Indiana; this makes their offense really strong. Curry creates double teams which means more opportunities for Indiana.

For the Knicks, they get two nice expiring contracts. Diogu is a decent big men, Foster is an excellent veteran to have for a year.

Indiana
PG - Tinsley/Diener
SG - Dunleavy/Daniels
SF - Granger/Williams
PF - O'Neil/Murphy
C - Curry/Harrison

The only ugly contracts Knicks will have is Jefferies, Richardson, and James on the team. To me, they're untradable; so maybe Walsh can buy those contracts out.

Knicks expiring contracts
Marbury
Szczerbiak
Snow
Jones
Foster
Diogu

DRAFT
#6 - D.J. Augustin
#19 - Alexis Ajinca

NYK roster
PG - Marbury/Augustin
SG - Richardson/Robinson
SF - Szczerbiak/Balkman/Jefferies
PF - Lee/Diogu
C - Foster/Ajinca

The bolded players would be players saved for the future in D'Antoni's/Walsh's plan. The rest of the players will be expired for cap relief.

This should get the Knicks under the cap and save a lot of money to sign a needed SG/SF since Robinson and Balkman will only be serve as bench players. SG/SF is an easy position to fill out since theres a wide variety of wing players available in he NBA.

With the first line up, Knicks may not win a lot of games; but they get rid of 3 guys who were a problem; Crawford, Randolph and Curry. They're great offensive talents, but you can't have them as first options; which is why I sent them to teams that needed complimentary scorers.

I like both trades. Ajinca has potential to be a good center. Hes already more valuable then curry is (currys not even a plus, hes a minus) and jeff foster is also a better center then curry.

Crawford, Curry, and Randolph need to all be traded. Your proposal gets rid of both of them, helps us out with the salary caps, and brings back some value (19th pick and foster). I like what wally did in the playoffs. Hes entering the final year of his contract. Not a bad player to have for one year. Sadly, wally>>crawford.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Trade ideas:
1)Eddy Curry to the Toronto Raptors

for

Jorge Garbajosa, Joey Graham, Maceo Baston

Raptors lineup:
PG Calderon, SG Parker, SF Bargnani, PF Bosh, C Curry

2)Jamal Crawford to the Minnesota Timberwolves

for

Rashad McCants, Corey Brewer, Mark Madsen, and a 2009 first round pick from the Celtics

3) Zach Randolph to the Sacramento Kings

for

Mikki Moore, Sheldon Williams, and Shareef Abdur Rahim

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ i like the second one best cause it helps both teams the others are bad deals....even though we getting rid of dead weight

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
We got a new guy running things a new coach and hopefully we get some new young players,But honestly the first thing we should do is get rid of the picture of Curry hugging Lee at the top of the web page I mean look at him he looks like he is about to pass out,He looks fat and exhausted.Its just embarrasing to have him represent our team on the page.Dont get me wrong the guys who do this page do a great job and Im very happy to be a part of it.But guys just look at this FAT LAZY MESS he is a disasterBut if you do look at him it is kind of funny.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
We got a new guy running things a new coach and hopefully we get some new young players,But honestly the first thing we should do is get rid of the picture of Curry hugging Lee at the top of the web page I mean look at him he looks like he is about to pass out,He looks fat and exhausted.Its just embarrasing to have him represent our team on the page.Dont get me wrong the guys who do this page do a great job and Im very happy to be a part of it.But guys just look at this FAT LAZY MESS he is a disasterBut if you do look at him it is kind of funny.
I know exactly what you mean. I'm getting sick of Eddy Curry myself. He's one of the least productive centers in the NBA. He's overweight, he can't play defense, he can't rebound, he can't pass, he can't shoot free throws, he can barely make a lay up, he's foul prone, he's turnover prone, and he has zero heart. A guy like that shouldn't be making all that money. If Donnie Walsh trades Eddy Curry, I'm going to take back everything I ever said about Walsh.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
What's so bad about the 1st trade? Don't you wanna get rid of Curry? lol

OF COURSE lmaobut were not getting much in return although we are getting a team to take him off our shoulders but still the second one was a fair trade