I BEG U KNICKS MANAGEMENT PICK UP Keith bogan

shizzee

Benchwarmer
please sign and start him

pick up Mike James from their d-league team
James is will be like our anthony carter of last yr better option than bibby especially defensively who can hit the big 3 and send Toney Douglas to d-league or even local men's league

also pick up Jamiero Moon
cut Novak to much defensive liability Balkman to much offensive liability
Mooon can shoot the 3 and defend, Posey 2nd option might be too old

also pick Mikki Moore
Jeffries is not reliable and Jordan is still 1-2 yrs away

trade Fields Walker for Raja Bell
Walker seem like seem like he has lost a step atheletically for SG. Fields is solid but Bell has the experience, is hungry for playing time, can hit the big outside

see if orlando will bite on Stat for Howard

if not go lets try to roll with roster for now

Shumpert Bogan Melo Stat Chandler
James Bell Moon Jorts Moore
Jeffries Bibby IR Douglas Jordan Balkman

unloopme

Benchwarmer
I dig the effort. But did you buy & smoke a bag of 'thriller' behind The Apollo? :afro:
Where'd this come from?

shizzee

Benchwarmer
our search for SG depth sucks.

IMAN/Davis/.James-PG
Bogan/Bell at SG

beleive or not this unit of guards can make difference 2nd seed 11seed in the EC

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Who's Mike James? Not the Amityville Terror or whatever right? The guy everyone laughed and posted "James want's to play for Knicks" when he said he wanted to play for us 2 years back, of course the title implying Lebron, but instead being the washed up Mike James. Is there another younger guy? If not I can't believe dude is playing D-league, for what purpose is he being "developed". He's past it, don't recall him looking too good in his last couple stints (maybe since Minnesota?) Idk man, if thats the guy you're thinking of I'm not too sure I have any interest at all in him. I do somewhat agree on Bogans though, I'm not beating down his door, but I'd take him as depth at the 2, could add some defense there for certain matchups

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
thats so damn creative only you KingStarbury3

Chicago's my 3rd fav team after LA and NY so I watched a lot of their games last year and I guarantee that Bogans wouldn't do shit for the Knicks if he came to NY.

tiger0330

Legend
Bogans and James, you have got to be kidding??? Like picking up 2 used tires but without treads. We'll pick up Gilbert before either of those 2 guys and we ain't picking up Arenas.