Futbol*appreciation*thread

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Would have loved to see Ibrahimovic in Brazil but right now Ronaldo has a better cast. **** him.

Pricey

Rotation player
Would have loved to see Ibrahimovic in Brazil but right now Ronaldo has a better cast. **** him.
Portugal arent that much better then Sweden though, Portugal are garbage without Ronaldo. They have Moutinho and Nani and thats it. Almedia is useless so they have no one who can score apart from Ronaldo. Portugal are very predictable with their game style and i fear for them come the World Cup. I want them to do well though, i love Ronaldo and if England dont win it, which they wont, then i want Portugal to.

LeFlume

All Star
Ronaldo is not better than Messi. You can still vote for Ballon d'Or and Ronaldo benefit from Messi being injured. Thats why I think Ronaldo will win this year, that and that voters are getting tired of voting for Messi every year. Messi is excellent but giving him Ballon d'Or every year is boring and makes the prize less significant. Change is good for the sport and I have no problem giving it to CR7. But do I think he is better than Messi? Not even close :thumbsup:

640x360_messi_4_pilotes_V2.v1357586434.jpg

Attachments

• 640x360_messi_4_pilotes_V2.v1357586434.jpg
    640x360_messi_4_pilotes_V2.v1357586434.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Ajax finally started playing some real football, won two in a row (1:0 against Celtic and 2:1 against Barcelona) and still have a chance to get to the knock-out stage!

Pricey

Rotation player
Ronaldo is not better than Messi. You can still vote for Ballon d'Or and Ronaldo benefit from Messi being injured. Thats why I think Ronaldo will win this year, that and that voters are getting tired of voting for Messi every year. Messi is excellent but giving him Ballon d'Or every year is boring and makes the prize less significant. Change is good for the sport and I have no problem giving it to CR7. But do I think he is better than Messi? Not even close :thumbsup:

Messi could have been fit and he wasnt beating Ronaldo this season. Ronaldo is playing at a level that we have never seen before. He has been easily the best player in the world over the past 12 months. People arent voting for him because they are bored of Messi winning it that past 4 years, they are voting for Ronaldo because he had the better season.
I believe at careers end for both players Ronaldo will be remembered as the better player because he will play a lot longer then Messi due to their builds and the way they play and Ronaldo has more strings to his bow.
Messi deserved 3 of those last 4 Ballon's but Ronaldo was better in 1 of those years. This will be Ronaldo's 2nd and he will win a lot more.

bigapple

Starter
GOLDEN SHOE BLATTER AND PLATINI are mafia all of them dont like Ronaldo thats all. I hate BLATTER just like STERN.

Diffrences between Messi and Rolando are not quiete lot

Roland cant dribble and he needs ball he will not steal the ball

He is faster than Messi but have less % of scoring which hit traget

Messi dont need that much shots when he scores

Messi can pass 4-5 defendes and still scores Ronaldo will never do that

Zanetti is only player that which will always stop Messi he is almost 40 and he spend entire career in national team with Messi
so he knows everything about him

Rolando can shoot like Ibrahiomovic stong shots over 100km/h Messi is devastating defence focusing all defenders
then passing ball wide open then u can hit into empty net.

there is no other player which will ever reach CR7 and Messi level only Ibra is saying he is better than CR7 :) and personaly he said that CR7 is worse than Messi. Ibra won title in each league where he was playing only Seedorf have more titles durng his career with few clubs.

but for me Iniesta and Xavi makes diffrence i dont think we will see such player in near future

Last edited:

bigapple

Starter

still Messi own him in STATS and CR7 won nothing this year he have just good time but i dont disrespect him

Ribery said diffrent thing he said he deserve for BOR :)

Messi will probalby play against Atletico 12.01 which will be very key game

and i also looking @ Arsenal how long they will be hagning on there again and still i dont see them as contenders

BVB is coming as last champions league and Arsenal lost now 3 matches in row @ Wembley

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Who cares about LaLiga? I mean, it's still 3rd best domestic competition in Europe, but why don't the Bundesliga (1st) and the EPL (2nd) get that kind of attention?

LeFlume

All Star
Group G is no joke. Germany will probably win but second place is up for grabs. Spain and Holland can cruise past Chile and Australia into the knock out stage.

Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

Group B: Spain, Netherlands, Chile, Australia

Group C: Colombia, Greece, C?te d?Ivoire, Japan

Group D: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy :afro:

Group E: Switzerland, Ecuador, France, Honduras

Group F: Argentina, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria

Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA

Group H: Belgium, Algeria, Russia, Korea Republic

OK Pricey. Bring it mate :thumbsup:

bigapple

Starter
Who cares about LaLiga? I mean, it's still 3rd best domestic competition in Europe, but why don't the Bundesliga (1st) and the EPL (2nd) get that kind of attention?

english league SUX righ now really

Moyes record breaking 25 years havent lost vs Newcastle and lost @ home

i heard that this team will be in huge rebuild

Arsenal can loose everything in spring Bayern will kick their asses again + on sunday Chelsea will do same

Arsenal have just 2 english players in roster others are french and other international same with Chelsea

Chelsea have lost to some FC BAsel twice @ home and away and u call that team from the best league

look @ Atletico they break 14 years drought @ Madrid won twice @ their pitch

look @ Villareal this team was twice in 2nd league and is only team as 2nd division that was in champions league in 1/2 finals
Riquelme didnt score penalty and Villareal lost to Arsenal just by this penaly.

look @ Osasuna again tied with real madrid

Bundesliga is good they score alot alot goals but this league right now are mainly Bayern and two Borussia teams

EPL have over 200 players outside UK English international team also sux completely and i dont understand Steven Gerrard he won just one lucky champione league title against Milan from 0-3 to 3-3 it was just matter of luck
why dont he change club to some stronger

bigapple

Starter
Cant wait, gonna be a massive night at my place. My dad is from England, my mum is from Italy. Going to be beautiful

Also Utd sux :(

Alex knew when to leave this team.

RVP wants to leave rightnow

for me Rooney also have to leave

but still after Bayern its 2nd team that reach to finals 3 times one was back 2 back

but this league scoring more Spanish player that makes this league priettier

Negrego Silva Mata...........

Pricey

Rotation player
Alex knew when to leave this team.

RVP wants to leave rightnow

for me Rooney also have to leave

but still after Bayern its 2nd team that reach to finals 3 times one was back 2 back

but this league scoring more Spanish player that makes this league priettier

Negrego Silva Mata...........

RVP doesnt want to leave lol. Rooney is about to sign a 4 year extension. Utd will buy big in January no doubt, was always a rebuild year with a new manager at the helm.

The EPL is still in the top 2 leagues in the world. La Liga is extremely boring to watch at the moment. This has been the most exciting EPL season in ages, Arsenal and Liverpool have surged forward, City are slowly coming and should win it, Chelsea are in the mix and Utd will end up pushing top 4.

bigapple

Starter
RVP doesnt want to leave lol. Rooney is about to sign a 4 year extension. Utd will buy big in January no doubt, was always a rebuild year with a new manager at the helm.

The EPL is still in the top 2 leagues in the world. La Liga is extremely boring to watch at the moment. This has been the most exciting EPL season in ages, Arsenal and Liverpool have surged forward, City are slowly coming and should win it, Chelsea are in the mix and Utd will end up pushing top 4.

you have to really check your sources in australia RVP dont like current UTD status

Rooney 4 years ? Rebuilding by Moyes? fans of United in mine country are LOling from Moyes already and they r not kids.

EPL for me is 3rd place i dont like their style
lot strikes r ended in crowd even Everton with new catalan selfish Deulofeu doin better job than any others veterans.

laliga is technique and skills EPL is just strikes from 20+ meters ended with huge misses

but anyway i will watch 2 upcoming matches of Arsenal some ppl are saying that Arsenal can loose everything again on spring

i dont see them vs tank [Bayern Munchen ]

who will u choose for EPL title this season IF United will not win?