Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Resign him and keep him long term

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Im a believer in OUR PG Jeremy lin!! People it took us awhile but we have found our PG for years to come.:peace::beer:

metrocard

Legend
427414_380059898687580_100000507204512_1498035_680674358_n.jpg

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Don't get me wrong, I like Lin and he shows how important a decent PG is to this team (still think we should trade Melo for DWill) but lets not get crazy here. NJ and Wash are not very good teams. Utah is good defensively and when they began trapping Lin, he turned the ball over frequently with 8 turnovers total.

I'm sure Mike Brown will have the Lakers trap Lin on a consistent basis. This will be a good litmus test to see what we actually have in Lin (starting caliber PG that can lead this team or solid backup PG that can keep the system flowing when the starting PG sits on the bench).

Note: Not being a hater. I love what Lin has been doing. Just trying to bring a balanced and fair critique.

Ok. He's for real. He was trapped all game but played it perfectly by scoring and not forcing too many passes. He's a smart player. He played to what the defense gave him.

We still need a backup PG though. The offense really went stagnant when Lin was on the bench and we can't have him playing 38 mins a night in this brutal shortened season. Remember, last year the Knicks started to falter when Felton began to struggle because he was getting tired. He had to play too many minutes out of necessity because the offense looked horrible when he went to the bench.

Hopefully Davis can make it back at some point. At least as a backup.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Ok. He's for real. He was trapped all game but played it perfectly by scoring and not forcing too many passes. He's a smart player. He played to what the defense gave him.

We still need a backup PG though. The offense really went stagnant when Lin was on the bench and we can't have him playing 38 mins a night in this brutal shortened season. Remember, last year the Knicks started to falter when Felton began to struggle because he was getting tired. He had to play too many minutes out of necessity because the offense looked horrible when he went to the bench.

Hopefully Davis can make it back at some point. At least as a backup.

If BD can make it back as the back up PG for the Knicks that would be a really good look for the bench

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
But do you guys really see Davis being a team player and only getting to play 10-15 minutes a game after being a starter his whole career.Im thinking that his injured back will help him make that decision that much easier.So hopefully he will!!

smokes

Huge Member
Has anyone watched any TNT games recently? I'd love to hear good old Chuck's opinion on Jeremy Lin :lol:

knicksin60

Starter
Has anyone watched any TNT games recently? I'd love to hear good old Chuck's opinion on Jeremy Lin :lol:

Haven't really watched any TNT games but I'm sure Chuck will look for something negative to say about Lin since he plays for the Knicks.