Malik Rose to be bought out soon

paris401

Starter
Rose is getting paid over 7 million this year.....get the hell out of this city.

i am sure if they cut him, and pay him his $$$ he will leave... the question is why ain't they doing it???

maybe tank the year, and get into the lottery... i think we have our 1st rounder this year

jpz17

Starter
Paris, nice to see you back.. Sorry I didn't see that you've been on for a few weeks.. I remember you leaving for a while. Also. guys why cut Rose, he isn't terrible, he is decent. Sometimes you need a player like him. His contract will expire anyway. Who really cares?

Paul1355

All Star
i am sure if they cut him, and pay him his $$$ he will leave... the question is why ain't they doing it???

maybe tank the year, and get into the lottery... i think we have our 1st rounder this year

Might as well use his wasted 7 million on his "experience" and "knowledge" of the game being that he has been playing forever. The dude is a dinosaur,

Malik = Extinct

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
went news first broke that we got Rose i thought we were getting the decent bench player that comes into games and provides defense and rebounding then i found out we signed him for much more money than he diserved(a theme during the isiah era) we were gonna pay him 8 mi a season thats only a few mill less than what Monta Ellis makes now and Ellis considered a decent 2nd option.

Well that was the trade and the main reason San Antonio wanted to get rid of him. They signed him to a horrible contract after he helped win a championship. Isiah was just that stupid.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Might as well use his wasted 7 million on his "experience" and "knowledge" of the game being that he has been playing forever. The dude is a dinosaur,

Malik = Extinct

Funny post. Yeah maybe they can bring Pat Ewing Jr. in if they buy him out.

paris401

Starter
Paris, nice to see you back.. Sorry I didn't see that you've been on for a few weeks.. I remember you leaving for a while. Also. guys why cut Rose, he isn't terrible, he is decent. Sometimes you need a player like him. His contract will expire anyway. Who really cares?

took a break over the summer as pretty quiet around here, but we b back along with a few new posters, and the shit is starting to flow.... yessssss

Paul1355

All Star
Funny post. Yeah maybe they can bring Pat Ewing Jr. in if they buy him out.

Ewing Jr. coming back is in a lot of conversation. Basically the word is that if any player gets bought out this year...Ewing Jr is back. I hope so. He looked great in the pre season and showed some old moves like his pops.

He is also freakishly athletic at 6'8!...has a 42' inch vertical...good wing span...he can be a good SF and a good PF with leaping ability like that.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Ewing JR got some defense and hops and he could make the crowd go nuts with his dunks. I was really pissed off when i found out he was released...hope he comes back

dre48ny

Rotation player
Agree, he should get one more shot. I know his dad's legacy leads to bias but he showed some flashes of his potential.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
he provides the type of energy that all teams need, him next to Nate...them 2 off the bench could be lethal