Knicks vs Nets @ 7:30PM Tonight

I hope David isn't out long.. But got damn our forwards beasted like HELL TONIHT !!! Good ****ing shit! and not just scoring either.. our defense was tight also.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
:alert:D-Lee bruised his back on that play with Carter. He won't be back. I really hope this isn't serious, because we'll be down to 6 players in the rotation.

I want to know one thing!! What was vince carter thinking when he bent over when Lee was up in the air like that.I know he probably did'nt mean nothing by it but that was a bone headed move on Carters part.D-Lee would'nt have gotten hurt if Carter would have kept standing.I hope D-Lee don't miss anytime b/c we need him.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
yea seemed to come together for a few of the guys tonight. harrington has been playing better then my expectations since we got him, proved to be better then curry or craw so far to me.. thomas has been playin like crap so it was good to see him finally do something..chandler was def on tonight too, hopefully he can continue that but i think he'll continue to be on and off, more so off but he looked great tonight.

TunerAddict

Starter
Just got back from the game.

I was worried a little early, but I knew the Knicks would make a run.

Nice too see Dantoni outcoaching Frank. Slamming Harrington and Co. into their paint and getting to the line. They could guard us.

Anyone else love our giant lineup with JJ taking the ball up the court?

Nice game, and boy was it nice getting the two jersey douchebags behind us to shut up after they spent the entire first half running their mouths. The second half sure shut the the hell up.

Also bought tickets to the next Nets-Knicks game at the Izod center....Buy one get one free.

MSG is too expensive...

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
shit you mean there were actually people at that game :) place lookd empty as hell...damn good thing msg won't ever be like that..why would james ever want that :smokin:

TunerAddict

Starter
shit you mean there were actually people at that game :) place lookd empty as hell...damn good thing msg won't ever be like that..why would james ever want that :smokin:

It was weird...Noone was there and then in late first quarter, early second, everyone showed up. Pissed me off because i was on the aisle and they kept standing in front of me. Then they all left early too...

Retards...Spend over $100 on a ticket and they only show up for half a game...

GetRealistic

Starter
Back to Back games using only a 7-man rotation.
This is called Suicide-Drills for real. Dantoni is crazy!
Duhon is ready to drop, Lee being the only Bigman is ready to drop with Duhon.
That's to much F...ing running for just 7 guys night after night.

The Nets have a no strategy coach Frank.... whom dont have a clue how to use all the young bigmen on his roster....Harrington is eating the Nets Bigmen up alive. I thought Chicago Del Negro coached bad last night but coach Frank should've been the first coach Fired this season. If this game goes all the way down the stretch like the Bulls game last night we should know the outcome....the 7 Knick players are TIRED...

And what players would you rather have D'Antoni play? Malik Rose, Jerome James, or Roberson? Once Nate comes back we'll have an 8 man rotation and thats pretty much on par with most quality NBA teams.

We're banged up and shorthanded due to the Marbury/Mobley situation so what do you suggest D'Antoni do? Once those situations are resolved we will be able to bring in Ewing Jr. and another guard which should give us plenty of depth.

Also if you listened to the brodcast last night D'Antoni doesn't buy the notion that playing 38 minutes instead of 32 should make you any more tired. Breen also said Jeff Van Gundy agreeded with that point. I tend to believe it as well, this guys are world class athlethes who are playing in a system that most likely has put them in the best shapes of there lives so i say play them.

As far as Lawrence Frank goes... again your way off. The nets were picked by many people to be worse then the Knicks this season and they have put up a 11-9 record. I'd say he's done a good job.

This one goes to LJ4ptPlay i was not at all impressed by Sean Williams last night.

portega1968

El Cacique
something I really liked last night watching the game on justin.tv was when Tim Thomas was miked up and we heard him motivating everyone to play defense... he said something like "come on guys, the better we play defense the more time we'll have for our offense"

It seems that Harrington and Thomas are really helping our team's chemistry big time. Hopefully, they'll gel nicely on this three-game swing out West You can see that they are enjoying themselves out there big time.

Also, it was an eye-opener to see Harrington looking to pass and set up his teammates. He only had three assist, but he made plenty of passes that could've resulted in more assists.

Team chemistry... dang that word has been missing for too long in NYC.