- Melo/Lin - no practice

- Stat decent game.... but Stat - 17 points 4 rebs humphries 14 points 14 rebs

-Melo = 6 turnovers

- D-WILL lit us up

-Dantoni sucks..

The end

knicksin60

Starter
We're not talking about those games, we're talking about the Nets game. Stay in context. Knicks lost this game tonight because of bad officiating. That's it. If we had these refs yesterday against Dallas we would of lost by 40.

Yeah, but don't you think that the Knicks having a habit of playing terrible to bad teams has anything to do with this loss?

It's obvious that the NBA wanted Melo and the Knicks to fail tonight to make headlines tomorrow to make Stern money. We started off unstoppable and then the refs realized it was going to be a blowout and then comes in NJ's 5th, 6th and 7th men... the refs.

First they go after Chandler and call him for a bullcrap tick-tack foul. Then seconds later they call a charging foul on Chandler when he dunked over the defender who was solely in the restricted area. There goes our big man for the 1st quarter. Then every single call the rest of the half went against the Knicks. EVERY CALL! Not only that, the refs would not call ONE foul in the act of shooting.

Lin was getting hacked left and right all game long along with Melo and Stat and NO calls. Then as soon as Chandler comes back in they call him for a foul where he had position for the rebound and grabbed it first but that obviously didn't matter.

Then the 3rd Q starts and less than 2 minutes later... You guessed it, after Chandler gets tossed out of the way by Humphries, Chandler gets called for his 4th foul and then is sent to the bench Again all quarter long the refs reward Deron for flopping after shooting his 3's and call 2 more and 1's on his 3 point attempts. The Nets have been setting moving screens all game and not one was called. Knicks keep driving, getting fouled without the refs calling the foul.

So here we are with another Knicks loss at an attempt to get over .500 and the refs come in and steal the game/momentum from us. Stern and all the media all over the country get to be right about Melo not fitting in with this team. Congrats David, you got exactly what you wanted. #CorruptNBA

+1 million......

I thought I was the only one to see this. These refs were horrible. Like I said in another post I thought we were playing in the old Boston Garden...

smokes

Huge Member
- rigged refs

- Nobody hitting shots

- missed FT's

- No shump

- Melo/Lin - no practice

- Stat decent game.... but Stat - 17 points 4 rebs humphries 14 points 14 rebs

-Melo = 6 turnovers

- D-WILL lit us up

-Dantoni sucks..

The end

Gotta add, that a lot of our players made stupid mistakes.

Chandler getting T'ed up for following Humphries down the court talking shit.

Melo tripping Humphries.

STAT too was lashing out at the very end.

This was all dumb, I get that it's very frustrating to play under such circumstances but we cut it close at the end. There were a million things went wrong for us tonight and any one of them negated could have changed the result.

Gotta be honest, Humphries destroyed us tonight and not just on the stat sheet. He was all up inside our players heads. Scary that Kris fukkin Humphries can make us play like that.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Thank you for creating this thread.

I'm usually a well tempered Gentlemen BUT this game had me wanting to start some shit on the way home.

Of course we did damage to ourselves BUT NO TEAM CAN PLAY AGAINST 2 TEAMS ON THE COURT.

8 vs. 5.

9 if you include David Sperm... i mean... Stern.

David-Stern-NBA-Godfather-600x250.jpg

Gotta add, that a lot of our players made stupid mistakes.

Chandler getting T'ed up for following Humphries down the court talking shit.

Melo tripping Humphries.

STAT too was lashing out at the very end.

This was all dumb, I get that it's very frustrating to play under such circumstances but we cut it close at the end. There were a million things went wrong for us tonight and any one of them negated could have changed the result.

Gotta be honest, Humphries destroyed us tonight and not just on the stat sheet. He was all up inside our players heads. Scary that Kris fukkin Humphries can make us play like that.

If I were playing and he was getting those calls I'd be a headcase too. I think the Knicks were more frustrated at the refs than anything.

You think Humphries let this crew hit Kim K? Maybe that's why they treated him like Bird, MJ and Dr J all rolled into one...

Wargames

Starter
It's obvious that the NBA wanted Melo and the Knicks to fail tonight to make headlines tomorrow to make Stern money. We started off unstoppable and then the refs realized it was going to be a blowout and then comes in NJ's 5th, 6th and 7th men... the refs.

First they go after Chandler and call him for a bullcrap tick-tack foul. Then seconds later they call a charging foul on Chandler when he dunked over the defender who was solely in the restricted area. There goes our big man for the 1st quarter. Then every single call the rest of the half went against the Knicks. EVERY CALL! Not only that, the refs would not call ONE foul in the act of shooting.

Lin was getting hacked left and right all game long along with Melo and Stat and NO calls. Then as soon as Chandler comes back in they call him for a foul where he had position for the rebound and grabbed it first but that obviously didn't matter.

Then the 3rd Q starts and less than 2 minutes later... You guessed it, after Chandler gets tossed out of the way by Humphries, Chandler gets called for his 4th foul and then is sent to the bench Again all quarter long the refs reward Deron for flopping after shooting his 3's and call 2 more and 1's on his 3 point attempts. The Nets have been setting moving screens all game and not one was called. Knicks keep driving, getting fouled without the refs calling the foul.

So here we are with another Knicks loss at an attempt to get over .500 and the refs come in and steal the game/momentum from us. Stern and all the media all over the country get to be right about Melo not fitting in with this team. Congrats David, you got exactly what you wanted. #CorruptNBA

dude the knicks didn't get any foul calls.... it was horrible thats why players almost got into a fight because they we're letting scrubs foul the whole game and not call it.

F**king stern wants the knicks to have to play a high seated team for that playoff money.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
I posted similar sentiments all night on FB. Miss call after miss call

and just like I said they would before the gm hit all zeroes, the media, Steve Kerr was already trying to spin this loss on Melo.

He had nothing to do with the way we defended and played tonight. We were down big in at least 4 of our last 8 gms we just didn't come back tonight.

Shumpter a rookie is sadly our only consistent perimeter defender.

But the refs had it in for us all night

KingofNy

Starter
If I were playing and he was getting those calls I'd be a headcase too. I think the Knicks were more frustrated at the refs than anything.

You think Humphries let this crew hit Kim K? Maybe that's why they treated him like Bird, MJ and Dr J all rolled into one...

Spot on bro. If that was me on the court I'd end up getting a 5 game suspension for throwing punches at the refs. We're not the only ones it's happening to, check out Boston's game yesterday... It was terrible. Rondo got suspended for throwing the ball at the ref he was so mad.

http://youtu.be/cN7B24KMK_Q

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
Its clear what happened with the officiating tonight. i hope Antoni or someone takes the fine and comes out and says something

'somebody needs to or I'm afraid this BS will continue

LeFlume

All Star
Naah come guys. Nets dropped 15 3's on us and only won by 8. We both had 25 fouls in this game and Nets only shot three more freethrows. We diden't lose because of STAT or Melo. We diden't lose because of Coach or Lin. We lost because The Nets just shot the lights out from downtown. Move On....

CA7

Scoring Champ
Naah come guys. Nets dropped 15 3's on us and only won by 8. We both had 25 fouls in this game and Nets only shot three more freethrows. We diden't lose because of STAT or Melo. We diden't lose because of Coach or Lin. We lost because The Nets just shot the lights out from downtown. Move On....

tell that to the media who's gonna destroy Melo which will hurt the team

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
if the game was called fairly they could have made every 3 and we would have won....their shooting is not the only reason we lost.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player

Of course the calls were even... They are professionals. But looking at the game our calls were ticky tack and we had to damn near get killed before the whistle was blown.

Momentum was killed left and right and that's how u stop a team that still has some wrinkles to iron out yet still more talent then the opposing team.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo got killed 2 straight times, no call, Humphries pushed Chandler. Chandler muscled up and got a foul called on him, Melo got hit in the elbow on a lay up no call, he got thrown by Stevenson and then bodied up on him and got called for a foul, come on man refs killed us this game

LeFlume

All Star
I know it hurts to lose to the Nets but dude you gotta move on. Don't let this crap eat you up. We have Hawks and Heat coming up. Let's focus on that. Life's ahead of us. Not behind us...:beer: :gony:

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
No no no... don't get any of us wrong in here. Of course this game is over and done with and there is nothing any of us nor the team or organization can do about it.

But as a fan of professional sports I plan on supporting my team and expecting them to go out and compete in a professional setting where both teams are allowed to play their games... and when they break the rules they are both penalized fairly. Not only was this a slap in all our faces but that of the league and professional sports.

and its 12:09 here in NY and I'm done complaining and writing about this shit.

Watch out Hawks.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Yes there was some bad calls in the game but I thought the Knicks looked all out of sinc and did'nt play worth a penny.Humphries got in Chandlers and Melo's head and they made stupid mistakes hurting the knicks the whole game.Bad loss by the Knicks!!

Last edited: