That ****ing ref better sleep with one eye open

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Refs were on Melo all night between the two early calls and the offensive foul on Pierce which was a huge flop and lame as hell.

I agree that Fields should've seen more time

jimkcchief88

All Star
We can rationalize our complaining about the refs, if that is what we want. The bottom line, though, is that we know what happens with these refs in this league. If D'Ant wasn't prepared for it, he needs to let Herb Williams take over. As a long time fan, I am sure you know that.

We had it wrapped up, and bad decisions: giving Pussy Pierced an excuse to flop and leaving Allen alone cost us the game. We can't look back. We just have to make sure we handle our business.

If Melo shows up, I think it's a wrap for the Boston Cunts.

Whoops, I meant first quarter, taking a MELO out of sync for the entire game and it showed. I know its cheap to blame the officials, but do you think if Kobe was planted on the bench for the entire first quarter of game one in a playoff series, then was called for an offensive foul that led to a game winner, would Phil Jackson be quiet??? Hell naw, Phil would be in the post-game interview making comments that would have gotten him fined. You can't let your superstar get eaten up by the refs...

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
It's amazing that almost everyone is in agreement that the refs effed us on multiple occasions in game 1 yet some would rather blame our coach instead in order to fit a narrative they have been pushing for years.

So the coach is at fault for a BS offensive call on Melo because somehow it was wrong to try and get Melo the ball!

It was the coaches fault and not the no-call obvious trip by KG that lead to Allen being open!?

I see excuses being made for the refs, credit to the Celtics and hindsight Monday morning QBing all because some would rather advance their agenda against MDA then possibly look to other reasons for the loss. What happened to objectivity and truth!?

SMFH...

P.S. I am not saying MDA was perfect because he wasn't. That inbound alley-op while our bigs got screened should have been defended better. I also think that the subsequent use of our last time out was a terrible move too.

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Gyw63Lq4A

clearly a trip. i ****ing hate kevin garnet. he tried to trip him earlier, but they were too far up, then he moves again, stretches his leg way out to trip douglas. thats ****ed up man. either thats an illegal screen or tripping. he sets the screen and tries to trow his body into douglas. **** **** ****

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I'm not trying to upset anyone, but it's just my opinion that, with a three-point lead and 38 seconds, it is shocking that Garnett is allowed to float to the basket for a dunk and Ray Allen was even open to begin with.

Sure, Douglas ran toward Allen and got tripped. However, Douglas should not have had to run toward Allen: he should have been glued to the man.

Bad call on Melo, but he should have been prepped to not even breathe funny around Pierce, who is known for being an actress.

I just think we all know that refs screw teams, call bad calls, fail to call blatant fouls, etc. In this case, everything came down to 38 seconds of just play hard D and not giving the refs any opportunities to screw us.

Anyway, whatever: game tonight is an opportunity to steal home court. I think it is possible, if we play smart and hard.

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Your an Ass

Not only were the hands on the back, but when Carmelo stopped after he caught the ball, Pierce initiated the contact b/c his momentum carried him into Anthony's back, then when "melo leaned back quickly, Paul flopped a bit.

The bottom line was the ref had whistle in his mouth and was ready to blow it. First sign of contact, without even thinking, b/c makng a call is in the DNA of NBA refs... he blows the whistle. PLZ. Keep the whistle on your chest... Only blow it if somebody gains a CLEAR advantage b/c of contact.

A knee-jerk, almost involuntary reaction and the game is lost.

Look... most likely BOS wins regardless. Even if Melo swishes the 2-pointer in that spot... But to have the ref take away a possession down the final 30 seconds? Just can't be allowed to happen.

Im sorry but what the Fu*k you mean we probably lose anyway even if melo swishes it in...you crazy why are you even here you just pissed me off with that comment dude and im suprised no one else ripped you for that one...explain how we still lose up 3 with 15 seconds to go if that much is left on the clock after the swish ****ing crazy Fu*k Boston....

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
It's amazing that almost everyone is in agreement that the refs effed us on multiple occasions in game 1 yet some would rather blame our coach instead in order to fit a narrative they have been pushing for years.

So the coach is at fault for a BS offensive call on Melo because somehow it was wrong to try and get Melo the ball!

It was the coaches fault and not the no-call obvious trip by KG that lead to Allen being open!?

I see excuses being made for the refs, credit to the Celtics and hindsight Monday morning QBing all because some would rather advance their agenda against MDA then possibly look to other reasons for the loss. What happened to objectivity and truth!?

SMFH...

P.S. I am not saying MDA was perfect because he wasn't. That inbound alley-op while our bigs got screened should have been defended better. I also think that the subsequent use of our last time out was a terrible move too.

I agree with you 100% on these points Trillion.

First off, I am not a huge MDA supporter and have been very critical of him myself, wanting the Knicks to go in a diffrent direction at Head Coach for a while now but Im sorry I cant blame the game one loss on him either. Yes, he was not perfect, there were adjustments that could of been made, there were definatley mistakes as well but overall he did a good enough job for us to win that game.

I hate blamming the refs for a loss and cant even think of the last time I have felt like a game was lost because of them, but IMO there isn NO WAY of getting around how we got screwed out of the win in the last minute.

When was the last time you have EVER seen a off the ball offensive foul in the last 20-30 seconds of a one point playoff game UNLESS it was 100% CLEAR that there was a foul that gave the offensive player an undeniable advantage? IT NEVER HAPPENS!!! The KG trip was ALOT more of an obvious call to make in that situation than the Melo offensive foul, yet they swallowed the whistle.

Im sorry but there is no way getting around it. I have had atleast 3-4 Celtics friends of mine admit that they stole that game and were laughing yesterday when we were watching the replay of the game when they called the foul on Melo and the next play KG intentionally trips TD, because it was so obvious that its stunning how there wasnt a call.

It is what it is, we lost and it sucks but I cant put the blame on MDA for game one when he had a pretty solid defensive game plan that was very effective, especially in the first half and despite Melo having an off night and being in early foul trouble, we had that game till it the refs put on their ski masks and guns and robbed us blind of a road win in the playoffs against the defending Eastern Confrence Champs.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
i was so mad at the blatant flop pierce got in his favor as well as most people.

what isn't being mentioned as much is the next play where KG clearly trips Douglas. barkley and kenny were 2 of the few to mention it

there wasnt a media outlet the day after this game that didnt mention the poor officiating down the stretch of the game

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
i was so mad at the blatant flop pierce got in his favor as well as most people.

what isn't being mentioned as much is the next play where KG clearly trips Douglas. barkley and kenny were 2 of the few to mention it

there wasnt a media outlet the day after this game that didnt mention the poor officiating down the stretch of the game

We have been all over that play where KG tripped TD to give Ray a clear look at the game winning 3 here at KO, especially in this thread. The media has talked about it but not as much as the offensive foul on Melo though.

One thing I havent heard any media outlets talk about is when Doc and his assistant were clearly on the court for the final shot, right behind Melo yelling at his players to give their last foul before he got the shot off, should of been a technical on them.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
i wish someone wouldve went off and said something from this team. you cant allow these officials to get away with shit like this

thats why im not mad at whate nate mcmillian did.

no suprise that after nate goes off everyone is talking about the disparity in that 4th quarter

and the nba decided to put danny crawford a mavs nemesis to officiate game 2

mavs are 2-16 in games he officiates

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mave...fereemavs-nemesis-danny-crawford-is-in-dallas