2018 NBA Lottery Thread and Knicks Fan Prayer Circle

Broadway

All Star
THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T LET BUMS LIKE THJR WIN MEANINGLESS 69th and 72nd GMS LATE IN THE SEASON. I HOPE KNICK FANS FINALLY UNDERSTAND THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

We seriously could've had a Top 3 pick. I'm pissed as all hell :fury::fury::fury:

mafra

Legend
This person hosting for ESPN is terrible. Just absolutely struggling getting through simple introductions.

Hey, we didn?t fall to 10. That?s a win. We could?ve moved up to 3 and grabbed the wrong guy... stinks we don?t get Doncic, but we should still get a player at 9.

At 9, early thought is that we?re going to be choosing from a group that will include at least some of: Mikal Bridges, Collin Sexton, Miles Bridges, Kevin Knox, Robert Williams, and maybe even Trae Young.

None of those guys outside of Young have superstar upside, but any of those guys would be a huge upgrade to our sad roster.

Broadway

All Star
Dude...everyone understands it. Let it go. None of us wanted to sign THJ, let alone watch him win games in the final month of a long lost season.

I'm tired of being 2gms away from having a chance to get a guy we want, and get this...desperately need. We need a SUPERSTAR, someone who not only makes up for our lack of talent but for the fact we won't have #kporzee next yr

Hey, we didn?t fall to 10. That?s a win. We could?ve moved up to 3 and grabbed the wrong guy... stinks we don?t get Doncic, but we should still get a player at 9.

It is a burn that the ****ty Hawks will likely end up with Doncic. I can?t see Phoenix passing on Ayton at #1.

I'm tired of being 2gms away from having a chance to get a guy we want, and get this desperately need

Yeah, I hear you. Well, we?ll be back here again on this night a year from now for another chance, although with different lottery odds spread.