Venue
TV
TIME
TD Garden, Boston, MA
MSG
7:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady .. Thanks for the Game Thread vs Boston Celtics ....
We are on a 8 game Win-Win Streak .. are we gonna make it 9 today?
Let's Go Knicks !!!

Throughout the first half of the season Tatum had the NBA MVP locked down.
Tatum need todays win to compete against Giannis Bucks and Jokic Nuggets for the top winning team this season.
Do you think Randle's up for another big game win?
Our last win over Boston Jalen Brown was DNP, today he's ready to play.

Kiyaman

Legend
End of First Quarter .. Knicks 31 - Celtics 34
No Brunson mean Barrett has to step up his scoring
IHart got 2 fouls in first ..
Nice to see RJ playing well vs. an elite team
Barrett with 14 pts, Randle 10 pts in the 1st quarter.
We need more ball-movement plz
Randle & Barrett played the entire 12 minutes .. I Hate Thibs

Kiyaman

Legend
Quickley all-arond hustle gave us a real quick 6 pts, wouldve been a 8-0 run but Smart's acting gave MitchRob an off-foul

Broadway

All Star
2nd qrt mini meltdown to close half. Have to come out with same energy to start the 3rd

Overall playing well but giving Cs too many second chance offense and not staying close enough to Tatum on perimeter

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .. Knicks 54 - Celtics 61
That's what happens when u sit MitchRob on the bench the final minutes of the quarter.
Barrett 16 pts, Randle 14 pts.
Quickley's performance tonight is showing why he's my favorite Knicks player on the team

Kiyaman

Legend
The Randle & Barrett Ball-Hog show return from last season to give Celtics a 13 pt lead in the 3rd quarter

Kiyaman

Legend
Randle's turn-overs are why Randle need to practiice more on becoming a Closer .. Turn Overs at the end of the game lead to OT or Losses

jimkcchief88

All Star
Wow what a game what a game IQ with the game ball 🏀 put the squad on his back on a spot start unbelievable 9 in a row this team has gelled and now looks like thibbs team tough as nails what a turnaround OMG go New York go New York GO!!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Double Over Time .. 10 second remain .. Knicks `131 - Celtics 129 .. Celtics ball ..
Inbound to Tatum who pass to Horford shot missed Hart grab rebound Knicks WON their 9th straight game.
A well rounded Knicks TEAM Win tonight from the 9 man rotation.
Quickley replacing Brunson gets the Game-Ball tonight.
Quickley played 54 minutes had 38 pts, 8 rbs, 7 ast, 4 steals, 2 Blks, and 1 turnover.
Randle played 46 min had 31 pts, 9 rbs, 4 ast
Barrett played 49 min had 29 pts, 11 rbs, 3 ast
MitchRob played 44 min had 13 pts, 14 rbs
And Mr. 9 Game Josh Hart played 40 min had 10 pts, 9 rbs, 2 ast

NINE Game Win Streak !!!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Still can’t believe we win that game last night I just kept waiting for this team to give up and they didn’t. This team is gritty and I wouldn’t want to play them in the playoffs!