Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Chicago Bulls 8:00 12/9/2017 [Game #25]

Ugh, this forum is the worst right now. We?re down 6 points with 90 seconds to go and everyone has already given up this game and are talking about giving up on the season.

mafra

Legend
KP with back to back coatly turnovers.... ugliest turnovers you?ll ever see. Granted 1 shouldn?t have been a turnover.... but Lance Thomas says ?I can top that.? A third consecutive turnover and just like that.... boom.... Knicks lose. Pack it in folks.... nothing to root for this year except for the Ls to amass.

This team going nowhere. I?m not gonna deluxe myself and get excited bc we might win 32 games. Forget that.

We score again. Down 2. Bulls ball with 15 left on the shot clock and 21 seconds left in the game. Get another damn stop.

and1

Rotation player
if this goes into OT i'm streaking through my neighborhood, with time to catch the last couple of minutes.

mafra

Legend
Ugh, this forum is the worst right now. We?re down 6 points with 90 seconds to go and everyone has already given up this game and are talking about giving up on the season.

With the effort our starters put forth tonight in CHi and you?re Upset about negative posts?

KP didn?t take his first FT until the final 60 seconds? 9 FTs for NY vs 21 for CHI.....

With the effort our starters put forth tonight in CHi and you?re Upset about negative posts?

KP didn?t take his first FT until the final 60 seconds? 9 FTs for NY vs 21 for CHI.....

Just the worst. Our guys are trying to win. Let?s go Knicks!

mafra

Legend
Lee starts game 1-9 then goes off down the stretch. At least Ntikkina and Dotson looked promising...

Great defense by KP to force steal and give NY a chance.

Broadway

All Star
We about to lose to the worst team in NBA. Lol. Chi also playing on a back-to-back, having played in CHA last night.... Bulls were 0-4 playing second game of a back-to-back.

Knicks now 2-8 on the road and have a losing record against sub-.500 teams (4-5).

This is exactly why I am riding first class on the tank train.

Bulls outscoring NY 28-17 so far in the 4th.... remember, CHI played last night and we on plenty of rest.

It?s so bad Kanter just missed an uncontested dunk.

1st game I've watched in about 2 weeks and it was the second half and quite honestly besides the few nice plays by Knits tonight, this team is a confirmed bad team.

Although Knits had some nice plays his PG skills are awful. He can makes plays at times out of nothing, he's uncanny being in places at the right time(especially defensively) but straight up play for play with fluidity he's really bad running offense.

I don't know what to say about #kporzee other than maybe the nightly grind of being DA MAN might already be taking a toll on him. Came up clutch late(sorta) but overall appears to be slowing down