Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Houston Rockets 11/30/2015 7:30

Tkf

Benchwarmer
I would love to send Melo to MIA for Whiteside and Winslow. If only the money wasnt a dealbreaker. Most likley, we would send him to CLE for Kyrie or Love. But, that no-trade clause is a killer.

the money is not the deal breaker, the players are. LOL..

KNicks fans are high on porzings, I know many are ready to put him into the hall of fame.. lol...

well miami is high on their young guys too, and truth be told whiteside is a true big who rebounds well and is a monster shot blocker.. as far as winslow goes, they are as high on him I am sure as the knicks are on porzingis..

If we had those guys you would laugh at that trade..

And cleveland would not trade for carmelo either.. Kevin love and kyrie are young and better players right now.. I would not trade love to NY for carmelo even if NY threw a first round pick in the mix...

Tkf

Benchwarmer
Out rebounded on the offensive glass 17-5... Lost turnover margin 21-8, as well as the FT disparity 36-17...

We played well... A balanced effort... Affalo, Seraphin, Thomas and PORZ solid on offense... But no Melo, and Calderon-Lopez-Langston were awful.

Still, it took a miracle 3 from Ariza, a fortunate bounce for another 3 from Thornton, then an illegal screen for another 3... Took all that yo beat us.

let me ask you this, other than the howard pick which was questionable I agree, how do you see the other plays as miracles or luck? do you not think that ariza isn't good enough of a player to hit a wide open three? ariza would easily be one of the best starters on the knicks right now if he were on the team. thornton is a gunner and he has survived in this league doing one thing... gunning and making baskets, he is good at it..

Now look at the knicks, they got a career game from aflalo, a near perfect shooting game from thomas and another solid game from williams.. now here are three guys who played better than they normally do on any given night, yet you call shots from proven players like ariza and thornton lucky shots..

lets be honest, teams catch breaks, knicks got away with some things as well, but in the end, very average teams were playing one another, the problem with the knicks right now is that they are developing a trend of blowing leads, and just don't know how to put games away..

that is not a good sign.

tiger0330

Legend
the money is not the deal breaker, the players are. LOL..

KNicks fans are high on porzings, I know many are ready to put him into the hall of fame.. lol...

well miami is high on their young guys too, and truth be told whiteside is a true big who rebounds well and is a monster shot blocker.. as far as winslow goes, they are as high on him I am sure as the knicks are on porzingis..

If we had those guys you would laugh at that trade..

And cleveland would not trade for carmelo either.. Kevin love and kyrie are young and better players right now.. I would not trade love to NY for carmelo even if NY threw a first round pick in the mix...
Only way they trade for Melo is if at the All Star break they're playing .500 ball and LBJ demands they pull off a trade for Melo. I would think Love would have to go in a scenario where the Cavs are playing below their potential. The Cavs were the overwhelming favorite to win a championship even though the Warriors won it last year. I wouldn't put any money on the Cavs or anybody to beat that Warriors team right now, they're the best team with that depth I've seen in a long time.