IND.gif
at.png
NYK.gif

(1-0) -- (1-0)

VenueTVTIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NYMSG, TNT7:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady, Thanks for the Game Thread .. from 1 to 10 what would u give the Knicks for their offseason decision-making.
The Friday night Knicks are back !!!!

The Pacers look to have some decent forwards and backcourt coming off the bench, and the Knicks having a bench of injury-prone Cam Reddish, and a injured Grimes may result in Hunt stepping-up his performance tonight.

mafra

Legend
RJ 4-5 from downtown. This is the year he silences all doubters, I hope. Only 22. The lefties and the bench studs!

mafra

Legend
RJ Barrett is playing like a STARTER !!!
Cam is 1-10 in preseason games

And Cam drained his first shot? Still, he needs to play defense and earn a spot in the rotation. At the least, he?s a trade asset. At best, RJ and Cam out version of Tatum and Brown.

Kiyaman

Legend
And Cam drained his first shot? Still, he needs to play defense and earn a spot in the rotation. At the least, he?s a trade asset. At best, RJ and Cam out version of Tatum and Brown.

I dont know bout Tatum & Brown but Cam adding pressure on the Pacers PG is good, shooting 1-11 is bad. Is this the same Barrett or his twin brother having first step speed and a NBA Starter performance.
Love the idea of Randle stepping back to be the 3rd option on offense ..
Half-Time Knicks 72 - Pacers 54

mafra

Legend
This is mothers sort of balance (shot distribution we want to see regularly).

2-0 baby!

Brunson and D-Rose so huge!

Kiyaman

Legend
Brunson & Barrett clicking well in their 2nd game
Cam did well on defense putting pressure on Pacers PG
Randle did well as the 3rd option on offense, I'm still waiting on an assist to MitchRob
MitchRob were 1 rebound short of a double-double in 19 minutes
Toppin's 24 pts in 20 minutes lifted the Garden out of their seats
Quickley grabbed 17 pts, 3 rbd, 3 ast, in 19 minutes
D.Rose Leadership got a 131- 114 Knicks WIN over Pacers

Kiyaman

Legend
I would like to say, "I am still good with not sending the Jazz Obi, Quickley, Grimes, RJ and a ton of picks for Donovan Mitchell.
Barrett, Quickley, and Obi Toppin played two games having more confidence then they ever showed !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
One Question:
Are the Knicks any better off by not making the trade??

Do we still have CANCER??

Yes! Scout Leon Rose & assistant coach Tom Thibs are the Knicks Cancer !!!

We are the same team as last season except for the new edition of Brunson.

Dark still believes RJ is the cancer...........

Ski?,
When the 98% of the team in 2019 said so in the ?Player Only Meeting?.
Question asked ?Who is the problem??? They said RJ and Randle.
There hasn?t been another ?Player Only Meeting? since that one. Of course all the players that agree are all gone. So you make sense of how the problems are still here and the rest of the team is gone.

What is the percentage or likelihood that all those players are gone 4 years later??
Correct?just one? MRob is still on the team

Kiyaman

Legend
Dark still believes RJ is the cancer...........

We will find out about RJ Barrett's performance (Stat-player or Winning-player) in the first 10 regular season games when the Knicks play against (6) .500 teams.
RJ Barrett's 32 minute performance on offense/defense will be a major part of the Knicks (win/loss) record.

Hartenstein as the backup center in the frontcourt on offense/defense not looking good in the preseason games.
I'm hoping 2nd season Sims high potential in the front-court get the job as MitchRob backup at the start of regular season.

After the Knicks preseason games ....
The Knicks first 20 games prediction are 9-11 to 6-14 record .... mainly from coach Thibs rotation & substitution.

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
Ski?,
When the 98% of the team in 2019 said so in the ?Player Only Meeting?.
Question asked ?Who is the problem??? They said RJ and Randle.
There hasn?t been another ?Player Only Meeting? since that one. Of course all the players that agree are all gone. So you make sense of how the problems are still here and the rest of the team is gone.

What is the percentage or likelihood that all those players are gone 4 years later??
Correct?just one? MRob is still on the team

when a players meeting is held and fingers are pointed at a 19 year old RJ i think one has to look at how ridiculous that is.....
we have all greed the knicksnever have mentors for the youth.....

as Kiya said ;ets see what the first 10 games being and then either you or I will have to post if we were wrong......im hoping your openminded but if your set in your ways despite what RJ does then so be it

when a players meeting is held and fingers are pointed at a 19 year old RJ i think one has to look at how ridiculous that is.....
we have all greed the knicksnever have mentors for the youth.....

as Kiya said ;ets see what the first 10 games being and then either you or I will have to post if we were wrong......im hoping your openminded but if your set in your ways despite what RJ does then so be it
Is Sympathy what you looking for when it comes to where the blame for the team performance falls??
That 98% define the problem. This a man game and it comes with responsibility.

So not you want to run up behind no mentor. First, I have never seen you support Frank, Knox, Dotson, etc the way you support RJ. Not one word about mentioning for any of them.

What will 10 games tell you that you don?t already know? The last 3 years are very telling about what you have in him.
What can he do to change what everybody knows about him??
If they had treated RJ like they treated everybody else?you wouldn?t have this problem.

OPEN MIND?? If you want to be fair then don?t create a problem for 3 years and now ask for ?open mindedness? . You can?t erase the problems with him winning 2 positions in his rookie year. Him starting and playing over 30 minutes a game to detriment of the team when 98% say he is the problem.
I have judge him on what he earned not given. There is nothing that I can say he earned! Can You say what earned from his performance? It?s faulted because of the very first time he stepped out on an NBA floor.
Get me back to that moment and be fair?

Read:
https://nypost.com/2022/10/04/rj-barretts-theory-on-why-he-and-knicks-dont-get-respect/

Last edited: