Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ NY Knicks Friday Jan. 29 7:30PM

tiger0330

Legend
was that Tyson Chandler for a dunk .... he wanna be like Oh my Goodwin
Haven't been impressed with Tyson at all. Suns signing him to that 4 yr deal was a mistake, his shooting pct. this year I read is 49pct telling you he depended on his PG to get him his points and those alley oops. I think age has caught up with him defensively also.

mafra

Legend
Nice wire-to-wire win. With CA in the lineup... We just continue beating the bottom feeders. That's good... Just keep accumulating those wins.

Kiyaman

Legend
OK .. we got 6 minutes remaining in the game we scored 92 pts plus have a 19 pt lead
How we did it does not show in the stats .. great boxing-out, great screens, great sharing the rock for the open man

tiger0330

Legend
Nice wire-to-wire win. With CA in the lineup... We just continue beating the bottom feeders. That's good... Just keep accumulating those wins.
We got to go 7-3 or now 6-3 over the next 9 to get back to .500, we play some pretty tough teams so it won't be easy. We got to start beating teams we're not supposed to beat. The 8th seed is back to being an above .500 team again.

DrB

Benchwarmer
Melo is finally in a lineup with Quinn .. it makes me think Quinn was in Melo's dog-house like Amare n K-Mart
may be but I thnk he was in Fishers dog-house. He made some great passes but 3 traveling violations to negate 3 layups. He walked in the last game, no call, and got the layup when we were down to TORONTO.

DrB

Benchwarmer
We got to go 7-3 or now 6-3 over the next 9 to get back to .500, we play some pretty tough teams so it won't be easy. We got to start beating teams we're not supposed to beat. The 8th seed is back to being an above .500 team again.
.500 ball will not do it...we need to beat BOSTON, CHA, MEMPHIS, etc

Kiyaman

Legend
The more I think about it, the more I can't understand how Galloway doesn't start for us. He is far and away our best backcourt defender, he doesn't turn the ball over, and he can knock down three pointers. Not much more he could do for us to earn that spot.

Recall .. at the start of the season when Afflalo were out with injury our first 9 games into the season, Gallo consistent performance during the 9 games were outstanding and needed rewarding. I really would have been upset with Fisher if Gallo didn't start any of our games before the All-star break.

Haven't been impressed with Tyson at all. Suns signing him to that 4 yr deal was a mistake, his shooting pct. this year I read is 49pct telling you he depended on his PG to get him his points and those alley oops. I think age has caught up with him defensively also.

We just beat one of Phoenix coach Hornacek young experiment 11 man rotation with 19yr 20yr 21yr 22yr 24yr old players
Phoenix Suns has a couple of veteran players, so the coach try to give 7 or 8 of the young players playing time.
Grandpa Tyson Chandler is on a young building Phoenix team.

u right, everyone knows we have to start getting a lot more wins on our above .500 opponents to make the playoffs .. Everyone knows except coach Fisher. We need this win on sunday over GS to give us the confidence to go 7-3 in our next 10 games.