Pippin says Phil Jackson is to BLAME .. on JUMP

Kiyaman

Legend
https://www.facebook.com/RachelNicholsTV/videos/1333647786728705/

Today on .. The Jump Scottie Pippen said that Phil Jackson is the main problem with the Knicks and he should go before Melo does.

And everyone wondered why each Knicks season under Phil, I graded Phil a big "F" for FAILURE!
Giving Melo that ridiculous huge contract showed how irresponsible Phil would become as the Knicks president.
The season before Phil took over the Knicks won 37 games .. plus Melo were determine to sign with another team. I have to agree with Scottie Pippin !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Originally Posted by mafra ....

Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen believes Phil Jackson is to blame for the Knicks' awful season. The former Chicago Bull also offered his support for Carmelo Anthony, and said he thinks it's time for Jackson to move on from the Knicks.

"To be honest with you, I'm going to have to go at my old coach Phil Jackson," Pippen told ESPN's "The Jump." "I think he just hasn't put the right pieces on the floor. I give a lot of credit to Carmelo who is being very professional in getting through these 82 game season. ... But this team just hasn't had it. They haven't had it since Phil Jackson landed there. There hasn't been any upside."

When asked if Jackson should leave the Knicks, Pippen said "yes."

tiger0330

Legend
Scotty stating the obvious. You guys saw the ESPN article ranking PJ and Mills 29th worst GMs in the league. Only guy they beat out was Divac another guy like PJ that had zip experience as a GM and who traded Kuz for peanuts.

Same ESPN panel that ranked front offices also ranked Horn the 29th worst coach beating out Hoiberg of the Bulls. Not impressed with him as a coach, so I agree with ESPN.

PJ still has that opt out after this season, maybe he considers leaving and the next guy fires Horn in a house cleaning.

tiger0330

Legend
FRANCHISE RATING
1 San Antonio Spurs
President: Gregg Popovich
GM: R.C. Buford 9.65
2 Golden State Warriors
GM: Bob Myers 9.17
3 Boston Celtics
President: Danny Ainge 8.54
4 Houston Rockets
GM: Daryl Morey 8.52
5 Cleveland Cavaliers
GM: David Griffin 8.07
6 Toronto Raptors
President: Masai Ujiri
GM: Jeff Weltman 7.85
7 Miami Heat
President: Pat Riley
GM: Andy Elisburg 7.57
8 Utah Jazz
GM: Dennis Lindsey 7.30
9 Oklahoma City Thunder
GM: Sam Presti 7.15
10 Dallas Mavericks
GM: Donnie Nelson 6.43
11 Milwaukee Bucks
GM: John Hammond 6.15
12 Memphis Grizzlies
GM: Chris Wallace
VP: John Hollinger 6.11
13 Portland Trail Blazers
President: Neil Olshey 5.96
14 Washington Wizards
President: Ernie Grunfeld 5.93
15 Atlanta Hawks
President: Mike Budenholzer
GM: Wes Wilcox 5.83
16 Denver Nuggets
GM: Tim Connelly 5.80
17 Indiana Pacers
President: Larry Bird
GM: Kevin Pritchard 5.63
18 Minnesota Timberwolves
President: Tom Thibodeau
GM: Scott Layden 5.63
19 Detroit Pistons
President: Stan Van Gundy
GM: Jeff Bower 5.04
20 Charlotte Hornets
GM: Rich Cho 5.00
21 Philadelphia 76ers
President: Bryan Colangelo 4.67
22 LA Clippers
President: Doc Rivers 4.50
23 Brooklyn Nets
GM: Sean Marks 4.33
24 New Orleans Pelicans
GM: Dell Demps 4.04
25 Phoenix Suns
GM: Ryan McDonough 4.00
26 Los Angeles Lakers
President: Magic Johnson
GM: Rob Pelinka 3.85
27 Chicago Bulls
VP: John Paxson
GM: Gar Forman 3.09
28 Orlando Magic
GM: Rob Hennigan 2.87
29 New York Knicks
President: Phil Jackson
GM: Steve Mills 1.96
30 Sacramento Kings
VP: Vlade Divac 1.50

tiger0330

Legend
Gregg Popovich
San Antonio Spurs 9.73
2 Steve Kerr
Golden State Warriors 8.76
3 Brad Stevens
Boston Celtics 8.58
4 Erik Spoelstra
Miami Heat
5 Rick Carlisle
Dallas Mavericks 8.31
6 Mike D'Antoni
Houston Rockets 7.96
7 Quin Snyder
Utah Jazz 7.16
8 Dwane Casey
Toronto Raptors 7.11
9 Scott Brooks
Washington Wizards 7.04
10 Tyronn Lue
Cleveland Cavaliers
11 Mike Budenholzer
Atlanta Hawks
12 David Fizdale
Memphis Grizzlies 6.36
13 Tom Thibodeau
Minnesota Timberwolves 6.33
T-14 Billy Donovan
Oklahoma City Thunder 6.31
T-14 Terry Stotts
Portland Trail Blazers 6.31
T-14 Michael Malone
Denver Nuggets 6.31
17 Steve Clifford
Charlotte Hornets 6.20
18 Stan Van Gundy
Detroit Pistons 6.18
19 Doc Rivers
LA Clippers 6.07
20 Jason Kidd
Milwaukee Bucks 5.69
21 Brett Brown
Philadelphia 76ers 5.67
22 Luke Walton
Los Angeles Lakers 5.40
23 Dave Joerger
Sacramento Kings 5.29
24 Frank Vogel
Orlando Magic 5.20
25 Kenny Atkinson
Brooklyn Nets 4.82
26 Nate McMillan
Indiana Pacers 4.71
27 Earl Watson
Phoenix Suns 4.16
28 Alvin Gentry
New Orleans Pelicans 4.11
29 Jeff Hornacek
New York Knicks 3.82
30 Fred Hoiberg
Chicago Bulls 3.49

mafra

Legend
Another PJax boner:

Ricky Rubio got hot early and scored 20 of his career-high 33 points in the first half on Thursday, finishing with five rebounds, 10 assists, two steals and four 3-pointers on 12-of-20 shooting.

"He's got a lot of confidence in his shot right now," coach Tom Thibodeau said prior to the game. His confidence level got another boost tonight and after a sluggish start to the season, is now one of the most exciting players in the NBA from day to day.

tiger0330

Legend
Mafra's trifecta. Knicks worst franchise.

RANK FRANCHISE OVERALL
1 San Antonio Spurs 9.62
2 Golden State Warriors 8.97
3 Boston Celtics 8.56
4 Houston Rockets 8.23
5 Miami Heat 7.93
6 Cleveland Cavaliers 7.57
7 Dallas Mavericks 7.45
8 Toronto Raptors 7.33
9 Utah Jazz 7.27
10 Oklahoma City Thunder 6.50
11 Portland Trail Blazers 6.31
12 Washington Wizards 6.23
13 Memphis Grizzlies 6.14
14 Atlanta Hawks 6.10
15 Milwaukee Bucks 6.05
16 Denver Nuggets 5.78
17 LA Clippers 5.631
18 Minnesota Timberwolves 5.627
19 Indiana Pacers 5.53
20 Detroit Pistons 5.51
21 Charlotte Hornets 5.36
22 Philadelphia 76ers 5.00
23 Los Angeles Lakers 4.29
24 Brooklyn Nets 3.97
25 New Orleans Pelicans 3.96
26 Phoenix Suns 3.92
27 Orlando Magic 3.90
28 Chicago Bulls 3.71
29 Sacramento Kings 2.69
30 New York Knicks 2.20

and1

Rotation player
https://www.facebook.com/RachelNicholsTV/videos/1333647786728705/

Today on .. The Jump Scottie Pippen said that Phil Jackson is the main problem with the Knicks and he should go before Melo does.

And everyone wondered why each Knicks season under Phil, I graded Phil a big "F" for FAILURE!
Giving Melo that ridiculous huge contract showed how irresponsible Phil would become as the Knicks president.
The season before Phil took over the Knicks won 37 games .. plus Melo were determine to sign with another team. I have to agree with Scottie Pippin !!!

i don't know, man. i think trading away shump and JR for NOTHING, and trading for defensive-liability (to put it mildly) calderon, were far worse moves than re-signing melo.
but yeah, phil should go. and take rambis with him.

Kiyaman

Legend
Another PJax boner:

Ricky Rubio got hot early and scored 20 of his career-high 33 points in the first half on Thursday, finishing with five rebounds, 10 assists, two steals and four 3-pointers on 12-of-20 shooting.

"He's got a lot of confidence in his shot right now," coach Tom Thibodeau said prior to the game. His confidence level got another boost tonight and after a sluggish start to the season, is now one of the most exciting players in the NBA from day to day.

Rubio level 3 PG performance improve to a level 1-performance over night just like Raptors PG Lowry after both were threaten to be traded to the famous playmaker Iso-Melo Knicks LMAO

Mike & Mike show went on n on today arguing about Phil Jackson vs players are the blame for the Knicks tanking season .. the fact of Phil changing the roster n head-coach each season won the majority of the blame unanimously .. the players not succeeding in the triangle-offense in 3 seasons under 3 differ head-coaches were not strong enough to put the players at blame when Phil Jackson selected the players and coaches on the roster .. All of Melo's poor leadership on the court blame goes to Phil Jackson for resigning Melo to a $124M contract for 5 yrs.

Kiyaman

Legend
i don't know, man. i think trading away shump and JR for NOTHING, and trading for defensive-liability (to put it mildly) calderon, were far worse moves than re-signing melo.
but yeah, phil should go. and take rambis with him.

If Phil had no intention on resigning Melo .. then Tyson/Felton/Shump/and maybe JR would have played out their Knicks contract as Knicks. Melo's performance has been a distraction to the performance of all his teammates .. the reason why the Knicks average adding 9 new players to the roster each season since Melo arrived in NY.
Melo had no chemistry with any of the 100 Knicks teammates!!!

paris401

Starter
very perceptive scottie... what's your next comment??? Hilary wears pant suits, or the Donald has a comb over... go the fuk back from where u came