Girl rips Jared Jeffries---CLASSIC

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Duhon is down right horrible...so happy he is not getting anymore playing time...

He should be 12th on the roster right now.

Mike D wasted Douglas this season. This kid won ACC player of the year and was awesome in the pre season and never played...Mike D has his favorites.

Oddly enough he doesn't even play Duhon now with Douglas getting playing time:?.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Come on kidd, I understood your last post but your losing me again. Didn't you just say bad grammar wasn't cute? Lol
lmao O god AH I'm known for that so why stop? Lol, all it means is that he seems to think teenagers go through sexual "frustration" since he does not even know me but yet knows my sex life LOL. All I'm saying is he must have had real bad teenage years for him to think like that. Some girl I met was freaking 13 and she already had slept with almost 8 guys!

That's insane and disgusting. Have to be careful with girls now a days...

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Are you one of those Nets fans who stopped rooting for the Nets after Jason Kidd was traded to the Mavericks?

Uh, no.I watch them whenever the Knicks or Hornets aren't on.

Yes, there you have it, my three teams.

What you're asking makes no sense.If you want more background of my basketball watching and who I rooted for then ask.Don't just try to put me in a category of what kind of fan I'm in.I know I might have with you, but I'm not the one going on a team's other forum bashing the team.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here

What you're asking makes no sense.If you want more background of my basketball watching and who I rooted for then ask.Don't just try to put me in a category of what kind of fan I'm in.
Questioning your Fanhood

What you're asking makes no sense.If you want more background of my basketball watching and who I rooted for then ask.Don't just try to put me in a category of what kind of fan I'm in.

You literally called yourself a Nets fan.How more specific could a person be? Did you expect me to believe something else?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
You literally called yourself a Nets fan.How more specific could a person be? Did you expect me to believe something else?

I believe we're having a miscommunication.Only reason why I ever said anything to you in the other thread was because I'm sick of this Brooklyn talk especially since it's not even finalized.