Girl rips Jared Jeffries---CLASSIC

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
The main problem for the Knicks is consistency. A steady approach and a sound plan. Rome was not built in a day but for the past 6 years they were trying to do it in 5 minutes.
quote]

I agree with that 100,000% and I've been saying it for YEARS. We NEVER let our team gel and give them time to build a chemistry. A lot of people don't agree with me, but I think that Jamal Crawford was the last guy to take on any sort of leadership role in NY. I hated that trade. We should've kept him and settled for enough cap space for 1 big name this summer.

Anyway, what's done is done.

Jamal Crawford? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He's a sixth man, he's doing good in Atlanta, Crawford had no place being here any longer. He was part of a losing culture, and his shot selection was god awful at times. He's making more money than he's worth. Good riddance.

Theres only one thing I'm mad about the Z-Bo, JC trades. I think we could have gotten a pick or two. Especially that Z-Bo trade, we should have demanded a first round pick, or even a 2nd pick, just something more than just the expiring contracts. That being said I'm glad both of those guys are gone.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
WOW....welcome to the site KnicksChick. Im KingStarbury3, formerly known as MSGknickz33. Thats some ether you spit at Scared Jeffreys. Good work, what about the way D'antoni said he liked him earlier in the season? I wasnt really watchin the Knicks that much because i was so fed up with Duhomo. I kept reading about how much Antoni liked Jeffreys, then I'd look at his stats and see his lame ass only averaging 5 points and a couple rebounds.

Typical MSG introduction..

After Lebron James and John Wall become Nets, I hope Jeffries gets traded to New Jersey.It's funny how people rip apart Jeffries when he was perhaps the best Knick defender this season.He was one of the main reasons why the Knicks had that run in which they held their opponents under 100 points.Without him, the Knicks would have a record as bad as the Nets have right now.If he ends up playing for a better team, he could make a future all NBA defensive team.Knick fans are going to end up missing this guy after they realize how important he was for them this year.

Someone sounds mad confident.

omg The girl from the video posts here.

My life is complete.

Worddd. This totally made my day lol.

Every coach has his favorites. Douglas is stuck between PG and SG. He's nothing more than a great role player. I really don't want to see Duhon for the rest of the season. I've had enough of him.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Jamal Crawford? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He's a sixth man, he's doing good in Atlanta, Crawford had no place being here any longer. He was part of a losing culture, and his shot selection was god awful at times. He's making more money than he's worth. Good riddance.

Theres only one thing I'm mad about the Z-Bo, JC trades. I think we could have gotten a pick or two. Especially that Z-Bo trade, we should have demanded a first round pick, or even a 2nd pick, just something more than just the expiring contracts. That being said I'm glad both of those guys are gone.

We got screwed out of that trade. Two worthless players. We gave up Zach for absolutely nothing. I would have loved to get at least Marcus Camby...or something.

Jamal Crawford is a good player. He is clutch. The reason he is doing so well is, like i've said before, Smith and Johnson. They have a more stacked team than we did when zeke was coach.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Ha haaaaaaaaaa.....

Look at all you crazed toads parading your feathers for the 1 female on this site.

Hey KnicksChick.

I love you. I always will. I am your destiny. Our bodies will become one and our hearts shall beat simultaneously through the corridors of time.

Woohoo!

8FOR!3

Rookie
LMAO!!!! You kids are acting like you have never seen a girl before :lol:

Good Job on stating the obvious, little girl :thumbsup:

haha that's because most people don't think girls exist online.

And welcome KnicksChick. I'm new here too.

And I'm a Spurs fan, so expect me to be in a pissy mood tomorrow, crying over the fact that Keith Bogans will likely be starting against Phoenix. :boohoo:

Last edited:

8FOR!3

Rookie
Oh, I'm from San Antonio, lived there til halfway through 8th grade year and moved down here to Myrtle Beach. Been here about 5 years, now I'm a freshman at Coastal Carolina University. So no, no Spurs fans not from San Antonio that I know of haha.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Oh, I'm from San Antonio, lived there til halfway through 8th grade year and moved down here to Myrtle Beach. Been here about 5 years, now I'm a freshman at Coastal Carolina University. So no, no Spurs fans not from San Antonio that I know of haha.

LOL That explains it.

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
Hey babe, the game is played on two ends of the court

I agree with everything this girl said since I was ripping on Jeffries for a while on this Knicks forum. I'm so happy he is gone because he so the most overrated bum in the NBA.
I personally loved this video.

Thoughts on this video?

Could she not see that Duhon killed the Knicks SEASON? Hey babe, J.J. didn't play himself all those minutes this year, your coach did.
Hughes, the best defensive player on the Knicks this year, put too many minutes on the bench, put that into your Duhon offensive business calculus equation. Robinson's offense was better than Duhon, hell so was Hughes, but they didn't decide to DNP themselves for over a month. We gave up a playoff spot not because of Jared. She is cute, note that her bio it states that she is part of the Duhon Traveling Pole Dancer's Show, that accompany him on all road games, maybe the reason for his 3 game 35 min and 2 point stretches.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Could she not see that Duhon killed the Knicks SEASON? Hey babe, J.J. didn't play himself all those minutes this year, your coach did.
Hughes, the best defensive player on the Knicks this year, put too many minutes on the bench, put that into your Duhon offensive business calculus equation. Robinson's offense was better than Duhon, hell so was Hughes, but they didn't decide to DNP themselves for over a month. We gave up a playoff spot not because of Jared. She is cute, note that her bio it states that she is part of the Duhon Traveling Pole Dancer's Show, that accompany him on all road games, maybe the reason for his 3 game 35 min and 2 point stretches.

Smh. Where did that come from? I watched the video and she was talking about how Jeffries botched the layup with Duhon actually threw a good pass. One pass does not equal praising.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
KnicksChick - I'm sorry I said I wanted to dunk the underneath of my ball stones in your mouth.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
haha that's because most people don't think girls exist online.

And welcome KnicksChick. I'm new here too.

And I'm a Spurs fan, so expect me to be in a pissy mood tomorrow, crying over the fact that Keith Bogans will likely be starting against Phoenix. :boohoo:

Well well well, a Spurstalk alum. Bogans is starting and Mahinmi is inactive. I think us spurs fans now have just a small taste of what it has been like to be a knicks fan. Our FO somehow became inept in the last couple years.

I dislike Duhon almostttt equally as much as JJ....but he's on the bench now where he belongs. JJ was a starter who should've subbed himself out when Pringles wouldn't do it. If you're gonna argue with me, argue ball...don't be immature.

knicksin60

Starter
Well well well, a Spurstalk alum. Bogans is starting and Mahinmi is inactive. I think us spurs fans now have just a small taste of what it has been like to be a knicks fan. Our FO somehow became inept in the last couple years.

Not really! Tim Duncan just became old while Ginobili and Parker started getting hurt.

knicksin60

Starter
Not really. Our season has been rife with coaching and management mistakes.

The days of San Antonio dominance ended when the Spurs were eliminated by the Lakers in the 2008 playoffs.I doubt that there will ever be another Tim Duncan type of draft pick for your Spurs.Your team deliberately tanked the 1996-97 season and it resulted in 4 championships.I see the Spurs becoming the Detroit Pistons of the Western conference in the the next few years.