Knicks @ Blazers Jan 11 - Revenge

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Playing with fire here. Scoring 56% of our field goals against 36% from the Blazers we should be winning by more than 6 points. Yeah, it's lack of rebounding but also stupid fouls today. We're conceding too much free throws. Don't let Portland drag you to their style of game.

iSaYughh

Starter
These refs are straight cunts! WTF is going on this season? Inconsistent throughout, too permissive on one play, too strict on another, calling travel after travel but leaving out some heavy contact on STAT's penetration... Are they meddling? Are they playing God because they have a whistle and don't like Amar'e's back chat.

**** off!

So bad, lol...You're right. These inbred mongoloid licking motherfckrs have been acting up all year. :alert:

welcometonycity

Rotation player
F the refs.... Amare do work second half..... i miss camby :( i wish we still had him!!!!! Amare Camby pair shits on Aldridge Camby Pair even tho i have respect for Aldridge............. nice thread crazy!

iSaYughh

Starter
Turiaf is really pretty valuable. Even moreso if we can pair him up w another "backup" big. I hope we keep him at his 5M for next yr.

I don't see now we lose this game. Not with Raymondo and STAT. In the past, this is the type of game we'd choke away or let slip in crunch time. Because we has zero finishing or killer instinct.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
What makes road games so tough is that the refs are generally against you on road games. Yeah we've made some dumb fouls but they've ignored a lot of contact on STAT, so...but hey, I won't complain about a win.

iSaYughh

Starter
We're manhandling them on D.

What a sick alley uuuuupppp from Fields to the earthquake slam by Chandler.

Fields and Turiaf are making some sick defensive plays. Walked, too, actually; but as always, he is always a step away from an otherworldly misguided play.

iSaYughh

Starter
Clutch fade away by Turiaf.

O.M.G. Another one by Wilson. What a ****ing thunder of Thor slam. And the filthy play by Felton preceding and proceeding,

iSaYughh

Starter
Now this is defense. With the fear of God in the other teams' eyes as our defensive plays come and go just as quickly as the offensive fireworks proceeding them like a snap of the fingers.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Love the Knicks getting a big win out west..but on a side note is anyone else seeing this Cavs Lakers score? :/ ...it was 92-41 at the end of the third..holy jesus.

^LMAO yeah. Cavs are getting baptized, raped, and sonned right now :lol:

But yo we have such a nice chemistry right now. I really don't want anyone traded for Melo. It'll be so sweet if we can add him this off season without giving up shit.. or if we get him at trade deadline for Eddy Curry straight up :lol: