Knicks @ Blazers Jan 11 - Revenge

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
^LMAO yeah. Cavs are getting baptized, raped, and sonned right now :lol:

But yo we have such a nice chemistry right now. I really don't want anyone traded for Melo. It'll be so sweet if we can add him this off season without giving up shit.. or if we get him at trade deadline for Eddy Curry straight up :lol:

How did we lose to this team? I'm actually watching the game now to see if they can get over 60 lmao.

And agreed, I'd like to keep this roster intact, and hopefully sign Melo as a FA.

Pricey

Rotation player
got us for HT/FT.... what juicy odds :beer:

Great win, i think we can knock off Utah man. 3-1 road trip would be bloody brilliant

la2ny

Starter
I watched the Lakers game smmfh. That shit was brutal. Im talking Globetrotters vs The Generals. How we lose to that team:barf:

mafra

Legend
Wins like this continue to prove that this team is different then what we've become accustomed to the last decade. Taking care of bad teams is hallmark of a playoff team. 12 road wins. WOW. 8-7 now since this "tough" stretch began (including 4-2 on the West Coast). NICE.

I like how we can win now with Amar'e struggling.

Turiaf showing he deserves seriour burn. 18-25 minutes a night!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i was impressed with how our defense locked down in the 4th, were a good defensive team but in stretches of the game thus making us an average defensive team. if we could figure it out and add a defensive minded C our defense will be lethal cause it won't be expected. we dont have to lead the league in defense( though that would be awesome ) but we just need a reliable D that get's stops when needed( so far were doing that for the most part )

i must say those back-to-back alley-opps were amazing Will's becoming one of my favorite players hope we dont trade em. now lets beat the Jazz and we walk away from a highly successful roadtrip at 3-1 :thumbsup:

CoolClyde

abortland jailblazers

another thread of awesomeness by MF crazy f'in 8s! great job, it would be cool to have you be the official KO threadmaker, if this masterpiece took only 10minutes.

wtf is up with guys checkin out STUD's package? that's incredi-gay!

onto the game... Turiaf, the beard of zeus, the toughy tuff defense blaster spiritual guidance master with an OFFENSIVE game worthy of a basketball god! this man needs to be offensive-minded more often, and Antoni-dickstash needs to play him as much as possible.
19 points, 10 bounds, 2 blocks, 3 steals, 3 dimes!? the difference maker!

Raymundo Feltip tieing a Knick record with 14 dimes, 0 TO's...classic Knick bball! bad dreams of Duhound fade with each and every game.

Solid game from Chandler, with some terrifying dunks, he makes scoring look way easy sometimes.

Decent game from Field of Creams, although the box score don't show it, he is the cog in the wheel making this team run, clutch rebounds, defense and scoring when Knicks need it.

STUDmaster general with a SOLID game, a monster alley oop that put game away, clutch shooting from midrange, and the leader who we've been missing for years.

Bill Walker with a very good game, excellent 3's, good D, the man needs to play. one of the side benefits of Gallo going down is the extra minutes guys like Walker and Williams are getting, giving them the opportunity to actually play real minutes in game time. this is how you see what guys can really do on the court, if this coach played an expanded rotation. This is why guys like Moscow and the big Ant don't do well with the limited minutes they're getting. no chance to build confidence in game situations.

which brings me to Tony Chill. wtf happened to his game? he's getting decent minutes, but is just not looking good at all. poor shooting, assists, decisions, IDK. last year he made use of his minutes, and had some spectacular games. this year he's been invisible most of his courttime. Knicks NEED a PG to DO something when Feltip sits, TD is NOT doing it. I can only assume he's still hurting...

Re Abortland Jailblazers, Marcus Gumby still has the defensive presence, but FORGET about him ever being a Knick again. Blame James Dolan for breaking up an NBA Finals team by sending players he didn't like packing (Sprewell, Camby). Marcus will never be a Knick while Dolan owns squad.

Quiet game from Andre Miller, who started well and I thought would take advantage of Knicks porous paint presence.

Decent game from LalaMarcus Partridge, who looks great at times, but was dominated by STUD.

Doody Fernandez looked good, but I'd rather have Weedson smokin up a storm on this team.

Gotta give credit to Knick defense for 2nd half turnaround, after getting outbounded like crazy on offensive boards in 1st half, Blazers only getting 1 O bound in 2nd half. The DIFFERENCE in this game.

other keys:
27 Dimes to 8 favor of 'bockers
10 steals to 3
5/12 vs 4/18 Threes

and finally, 50% shooting vs 35% - Knicks need to hit that 50% shooting mark in the SSOL if they're going to beat any good team in this league. that is the formula for a Knick playoff season.

Sadly, Antoni says Gallo will be back in starting lineup as soon as he is healthy, irregardless of how Knicks play without him. Who else on Knicks gets that treatment? BS

Looking forward to some separation of church and state vs Utah Spazz tonite!
:beer::gony::beer:

Kiyaman

Legend
anyone think Fernandez played his heart out just because he wants to play in NY?

Fernandez would make the best 4th guard in our rotation to go after in
February or draft night.
no-offense to Walker, Mason, or Azu..... but having Fernandez & Douglas
to mix with Fields & Felton in a guard-rotation would give every Knick
oponent problems. No need for Melo.... when we have Chandler/ Gallo/
S.Williams/and Amare covering the Fowards-rotation. We would only need a
20 minute Camby type Bigman to backup Turiaf (to have a BOSS 9+ man rotation).
Whats up with the developement of AR & Mozgov???

Turiaf got a season high 37 minutes of playingtime, Camby old-age
couldnt keep up with Turiaf energy after 28 minutes of playingtime.

iSaYughh

Starter
another thread of awesomeness by MF crazy f'in 8s! great job, it would be cool to have you be the official KO threadmaker, if this masterpiece took only 10minutes.

wtf is up with guys checkin out STUD's package? that's incredi-gay!

onto the game... Turiaf, the beard of zeus, the toughy tuff defense blaster spiritual guidance master with an OFFENSIVE game worthy of a basketball god! this man needs to be offensive-minded more often, and Antoni-dickstash needs to play him as much as possible.
19 points, 10 bounds, 2 blocks, 3 steals, 3 dimes!? the difference maker!

Raymundo Feltip tieing a Knick record with 14 dimes, 0 TO's...classic Knick bball! bad dreams of Duhound fade with each and every game.

Solid game from Chandler, with some terrifying dunks, he makes scoring look way easy sometimes.

Decent game from Field of Creams, although the box score don't show it, he is the cog in the wheel making this team run, clutch rebounds, defense and scoring when Knicks need it.

STUDmaster general with a SOLID game, a monster alley oop that put game away, clutch shooting from midrange, and the leader who we've been missing for years.

Bill Walker with a very good game, excellent 3's, good D, the man needs to play. one of the side benefits of Gallo going down is the extra minutes guys like Walker and Williams are getting, giving them the opportunity to actually play real minutes in game time. this is how you see what guys can really do on the court, if this coach played an expanded rotation. This is why guys like Moscow and the big Ant don't do well with the limited minutes they're getting. no chance to build confidence in game situations.

which brings me to Tony Chill. wtf happened to his game? he's getting decent minutes, but is just not looking good at all. poor shooting, assists, decisions, IDK. last year he made use of his minutes, and had some spectacular games. this year he's been invisible most of his courttime. Knicks NEED a PG to DO something when Feltip sits, TD is NOT doing it. I can only assume he's still hurting...

Re Abortland Jailblazers, Marcus Gumby still has the defensive presence, but FORGET about him ever being a Knick again. Blame James Dolan for breaking up an NBA Finals team by sending players he didn't like packing (Sprewell, Camby). Marcus will never be a Knick while Dolan owns squad.

Quiet game from Andre Miller, who started well and I thought would take advantage of Knicks porous paint presence.

Decent game from LalaMarcus Partridge, who looks great at times, but was dominated by STUD.

Doody Fernandez looked good, but I'd rather have Weedson smokin up a storm on this team.

Gotta give credit to Knick defense for 2nd half turnaround, after getting outbounded like crazy on offensive boards in 1st half, Blazers only getting 1 O bound in 2nd half. The DIFFERENCE in this game.

other keys:
27 Dimes to 8 favor of 'bockers
10 steals to 3
5/12 vs 4/18 Threes

and finally, 50% shooting vs 35% - Knicks need to hit that 50% shooting mark in the SSOL if they're going to beat any good team in this league. that is the formula for a Knick playoff season.

Sadly, Antoni says Gallo will be back in starting lineup as soon as he is healthy, irregardless of how Knicks play without him. Who else on Knicks gets that treatment? BS

Looking forward to some separation of church and state vs Utah Spazz tonite!
:beer::gony::beer:

:gony::beer::gony: A masterful game wrapper to seal the deal on the Knick win, launched by crazy8's game starter.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Fernandez would make the best 4th guard in our rotation to go after in
February or draft night.
no-offense to Walker, Mason, or Azu..... but having Fernandez & Douglas
to mix with Fields & Felton in a guard-rotation would give every Knick
oponent problems. No need for Melo.... when we have Chandler/ Gallo/
S.Williams/and Amare covering the Fowards-rotation. We would only need a
20 minute Camby type Bigman to backup Turiaf (to have a BOSS 9+ man rotation).
Whats up with the developement of AR & Mozgov???

Turiaf got a season high 37 minutes of playingtime, Camby old-age
couldnt keep up with Turiaf energy after 28 minutes of playingtime.

i see where youre going, but fernandez over melo as a priority? azu was a 15 ppg scorer b4 his injury. he can do what rudy does and more. melo and a centre is better than rudy and a centre

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Our best starting line up.

A great game last night and I have to say that in my opinion last nights starting line up is the Knicks best. Keep Wilson in at small forward and have Turiaf play at centre.

Gallo should come in from the bench. How can no D-Toni say that Gallo will come straight back in once he`s back from injury? Pathetic favouritism.

Just one minus point about last nights game. Why did no D-Toni keep all of his starters in the game until the final buzzer? With three minutes thirty left in the fourth quarter we had won the game. Portland went to their bench but all of our starters stayed in. With the Jazz coming up so closely to this game why didn`t no D-Toni get the starters out of there?

skisloper

Starter
A great game last night and I have to say that in my opinion last nights starting line up is the Knicks best. Keep Wilson in at small forward and have Turiaf play at centre.

Gallo should come in from the bench. How can no D-Toni say that Gallo will come straight back in once he`s back from injury? Pathetic favouritism.

Just one minus point about last nights game. Why did no D-Toni keep all of his starters in the game until the final buzzer? With three minutes thirty left in the fourth quarter we had won the game. Portland went to their bench but all of our starters stayed in. With the Jazz coming up so closely to this game why didn`t no D-Toni get the starters out of there?

I was wondering that myself.....If one of them gets injured in that crap time it will be an immediate firing of D'Aantonio.

I am a fan of the coach but we are walking such a fine line.
If Stat gets hurt we are bottom of the barrel instantly.

Losing Felton puts us close to the bottom and losing Chandler puts us in Phiilys world.

He needs to be smart.

kdawq

Rookie
New to the forum, will not let me start new thread so Ill post this question here...is it true that Yankee fans are Ranger Fans and Mets fans are Islander fans? and if so are Yankee fans Knicks or Nets fans?...sorry if this question is annoying but im not from ny.

Kiyaman

Legend
i see where youre going, but fernandez over melo as a priority? azu was a 15 ppg scorer b4 his injury. he can do what rudy does and more. melo and a centre is better than rudy and a centre

Fernandez provide scoring, defensive steals, rebounding and great
passing-game. Plus Felton minutes could be reduce to 30 minutes
per with Douglas & Fernandez in the backcourt.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
New to the forum, will not let me start new thread so Ill post this question here...is it true that Yankee fans are Ranger Fans and Mets fans are Islander fans? and if so are Yankee fans Knicks or Nets fans?...sorry if this question is annoying but im not from ny.

It is true that Yankee fans generally seem to be Ranger fans and Giants fans whereas Met fans seem to be Islanders fans and Jets fans.

Reasons:

1. Mets, Jets, and Islanders all seem to have strong ties to the Long Island area. The Islanders play at Nassau Coliseum, the Jets used to hold their practices at Hofstra, and the Mets are located in Queens which is much closer to LI.

2. Likewise, the Yankees and Rangers and more towards the NY area and, well, they all seem to root for the Giants in the same way (Giants don't have that tie to the LI area so they seem more neutral, I guess, maybe?)

The rules, however, do not apply to the Knicks, which are New York's team, period. No self-respecting New Yorker roots for the Nets, I mean, they're from ****ing JERSEY. Not just Jersey, the worst city in Jersey.