Knicks V Pacers - Mar 13 + 15: Home And Away Double Thread Special

TakMan

Rotation player
Regardless of the final score, it's obvious that the coaching staff is sub-standard. When you don't learn from previous errors and continue to make players out of the likes of Hansborough, there's something wrong there. Coach needs to go. He can take his brother with him as well.

How about you blame the players & not MDA. MDA cant force JJ, Turi or Shelden to play as good C's. Jesus Christ. How many points do Melo & Amare have combined tonight? Billups has played like shit since coming back

jimkcchief88

All Star
I wrote off Sundays game cause stuff, happens but WTF is going on tonight. This is the Pacers...They suck and we hate them...C'mon Knicks

MusketeerX

Rotation player
This is what happens when you play D'Antoni offense. Can shoot yourself out of a game, and then back in... wow. Don't know what to say... This game has been a mess, and then in a few minutes, w e are right back in it.

MusketeerX

Rotation player
How about you blame the players & not MDA. MDA cant force JJ, Turi or Shelden to play as good C's. Jesus Christ. How many points do Melo & Amare have combined tonight? Billups has played like shit since coming back

This team has no fluidity to it. No consistency. We've had 12 games together at this point (give or take). That is squarely on the coach.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Another quality loss vs. a subpar team.... And people think we're going to go somewhere in the playoffs? LOL... Like I've been saying forever, we can have 5 superstars and a bunch of bigs and it wouldn't matter under Antoni. Antoni would still find a way to start JJ and the smallest lineup possible and then outcast our bigs to the bench until we bought them out to go and sign and aging Boris Diaw and Barbosa...:boohoo: One day Knicks fans will get it...

Its sad but its true. I really feel that D'Antoni doesnt really want a true big starting at the 5 as he likes the smaller lineups that can run up and down the court.

I could be wrong, but to me D'Antoni isnt going to be looking to build a team full of bigs like the Celtics, thats just not his game.

TheNYdude

Rookie

If we had a strong coach whom the players followed to battle, JJ would never think about taking that three. WE are in desperation mode, players are doing things out of the ordinary because we are lost.

You CAN blame MDA for that. He has lost the team... players are going to street ball with isolation, no movement, and disorganized poor decisions.

A good system would never allow this.... a weak unstable would.

12 games is not enough time to GEL.

Funny how some of you quit on the Knicks and consider it ''game over" during the middle of the 3rd Q down by only 10. Down 5 heading into the 4th after being down by as many as 13. It's like this every game too. No matter the opponent. If the Knicks aint winning... You all QUIT on the team which is sad.

knicks.

Rookie

I'm definitely not one to say that a former coach of the year is a bad coach, but i don't think he will fit with the knicks now or in any close future. We're nothing like that suns team. we have great 1 on 1 and half court players and our three point shooting and point guard are not as good as the suns have had. We, in my opinion, have a better roster and if we'd aquire a good center i don't think that would be arguable, but i do not think d'antoni works with this current roster.:2cents:

MusketeerX

Rotation player
12 games is not enough time to GEL.

Funny how some of you quit on the Knicks and consider it ''game over" during the middle of the 3rd Q down by only 10. Down 5 heading into the 4th after being down by as many as 13. It's like this every game too. No matter the opponent. If the Knicks aint winning... You all QUIT on the team which is sad.

12 games is one more than we needed at the beginning of the year. However, Billups was injured for four of them.

knicks.

Rookie
12 games is one more than we needed at the beginning of the year. However, Billups was injured for four of them.

we started out 3-8... it took us 16 games to break .500. i don't get how 12 games was more than enough time at the beginning of the year?

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I'm definitely not one to say that a former coach of the year is a bad coach, but i don't think he will fit with the knicks now or in any close future. We're nothing like that suns team. we have great 1 on 1 and half court players and our three point shooting and point guard are not as good as the suns have had. We, in my opinion, have a better roster and if we'd aquire a good center i don't think that would be arguable, but i do not think d'antoni works with this current roster.:2cents:

I agree 100%

MusketeerX

Rotation player
we started out 3-8... it took us 16 games to break .500. i don't get how 12 games was more than enough time at the beginning of the year?

Put it together. 11 games, then won the next five straight? We started gelling at the 12th...

The fact that we are still in this despite them shooting over 50% from the field is unbelievable to me.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
It's easy to see what work in progress this team is.. We're good, but there's very little familiarity/ chemistry.
People need to settle themselves..

For those of you who quit on the Knicks tonight during the 3rd Q & said the Knicks already lost back to back games to the Pacers... You all don't deserve to see the Knicks comeback & win tonight. If you cant fight with your team until the final play... You don't deserve to called a fan. Just my thoughts. 1st time NY has had a winning team since 04 & you all are expecting a championship & negative 24-7. Even after good wins. Negative. Some fans. Die hard fans are THANKFUL we're in the playoff PICTURE again.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
TD steppin up with a 3 then big steal....

He is going to be a solid 6th man for us down the line, love his effort on D.

For those of you who quit on the Knicks tonight during the 3rd Q & said the Knicks already lost back to back games to the Pacers... You all don't deserve to see the Knicks comeback & win tonight. If you cant fight with your team until the final play... You don't deserve to called a fan. Just my thoughts. 1st time NY has had a winning team since 04 & you all are expecting a championship & negative 24-7. Even after good wins. Negative. Some fans. Die hard fans are THANKFUL we're in the playoff PICTURE again.
We're a fan of the team but we're not fans of D'antoni.