Does anyone think we can win four in a row?

Blumatic

Rotation player
Game 4 is nothing but a formality. Im already in offseason mode.

I used to enjoying the playoffs without the Knicks.

The Hawks Magic game was great.

smokes

Huge Member
or in 2k11...on rookie difficulty..with key injures.
but seriously,hell no.we're better off losing this next game so donnie(if he even comes back) can do some magic with this roster.

Honestly I don't see any advantage of losing game 4. It will deflate the players, the fans, everyone even further than they already are. These guys deserve at least 1 playoffs win no way do I expect these guys to roll over.

Miracles baby, they happen.

Just curious, does anyone have that tiny little glimmer of hope? I don't mean do you realistically think we can I mean are you still praying inside that we can somehow just turn it on and come back?

I think I do. I duno why after watching tonights game, honestly I turned off with 5 min to go and just sat around pissed off for a while.

But yeah, if Stat and Melo can perform in MSG, then Chauncey returns, ride some momentum, regain some confidence, and most importantly play with serious energy... I think it's possible... Stranger things have happened!
We're done bro, this wasn't our year anyways. Lets just hope we have a good offseason and there isn't a lockout.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Game 4 is nothing but a formality. Im already in offseason mode.

I used to enjoying the playoffs without the Knicks.

The Hawks Magic game was great.

I know me too..it's very sad. But yeah I'm used too the knicks not playing anyway around this time. sad, but true . What else is new. another possible sweep just like 04'..lol

I'm ready for the off season and watching the rest of the playoffs.

Paul1355

All Star
No glimmer of hope, everyone should predict a sweep by Boston after the blown games in Boston and the worse loss I have ever seen in MSG last night for Game 3.

smokes

Huge Member
I really don't get it. I know its highly unlikely that we have a shot in this series now but you have all lost hope completely it seems! It's not over guys.

Paul1355

All Star
I really don't get it. I know its highly unlikely that we have a shot in this series now but you have all lost hope completely it seems! It's not over guys.

We blow game 1 and 2 in Boston and get blown out in front of the most electric crowd in years. And your telling me it's not over. We have been embarrassed in every game. The team morale is shot. And Doc Rivers is outcoaching Mike D

nixon7

Benchwarmer
There is hope

maybe not to win the series.

However, the longer we can prolong it, the better the chances of a serious injury to Kevin Garnett (the dirty player who tried to injure Toney Douglas at the end of Game 1).

la2ny

Starter
Well I don't look at it as over, but I know were not winning the series unless Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce get injured. If we win game 4 everyone won't feel as bad about this year. Also winning Game 4 will feel better for everyone because it wont be like 04.

Oh yeah IF they win game 4 they can only take it a game at a time. If they win game 4 and then finally breakthrough in Boston we'd have a chance to push it to 7 in another racous MSG, but they HAVE to win tomorrow.

smokes

Huge Member
Well I don't look at it as over, but I know were not winning the series unless Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce get injured. If we win game 4 everyone won't feel as bad about this year. Also winning Game 4 will feel better for everyone because it wont be like 04.

Oh yeah IF they win game 4 they can only take it a game at a time. If they win game 4 and then finally breakthrough in Boston we'd have a chance to push it to 7 in another racous MSG, but they HAVE to win tomorrow.

I can't believe it but I am gonna have to miss the game tomorrow as I'm moving house!

We are not out of this guys, and no way should we get swept! Even Indiana got a game off the Bulls! We can't just roll over and die in Madison Square Garden with Amare and Melo... No way.

I'm gonna miss the first playoff victory for the Knicks in 10 years!

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
Are you serious ?

The question itself sounds like you're trying to take the piss....

We can't even win one game, now all of a sudden out of the blue we win 4? Yeah sure...

agree our record against Boston this season is 0-7 .. We're done.. We may win the next one but 4 in a row I dont think so.. Not with an injured Amar'e injured Billups and 1 superstar.. 2 average players in Toney and Fields.. While Fields isnt playing like a good player anymore.. and the rest of the team are scrubs

drylc

Rookie
Nah, at least we must get a win today :peace:

Rock MSG! Hello I'm a Knicks fan from different part of the world..

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
I don't even think the Knicks will win one game. I would say they have maybe like a 20-30 percent chance of winning today and a 0 percent chance of winning back in Boston if they do win today.