Allen Iverson and T-Mac

Lilnickywood20

Benchwarmer
Ill take em both; we would have the worst, and by far, defensive team in the league...but for the sake of entertainement hell ya

we pick them both up at Vet min for 2 years
we sign dalembert to 5mil a year for 3-4 years
sign back shawne williams at 2mil a year for 3 years

imagine

Billups/ AI / douglas
T-Mac/ AI / douglas
Melo max/ shawn williams
Stat max / turiaf
Dalembert / 1st round pick

hahahaha awesome

knicksin60

Starter
I would sign AI and T-mac in a heartbeat and then I would package Melo and the 17th pick to Phoenix for Vince Carter.And then package Amar'e and Landry fields to the Celtics for Shaq.Then I would wait until next year to make a big splash at Tim Duncan.

I don't think there is anybody who could disagree that a starting five of Allen Iverson,Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter, Tim Duncan and Shaquille O'Neal isn't one of the greatest starting fives in the history of professional basketball.

I would sign AI and T-mac in a heartbeat and then I would package Melo and the 17th pick to Phoenix for Vince Carter.And then package Amar'e and Landry fields to the Celtics for Shaq.Then I would wait until next year to make a big splash at Tim Duncan.

I don't think there is anybody who could disagree that a starting five of Allen Iverson,Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter, Tim Duncan and Shaquille O'Neal isn't one of the greatest starting fives in the history of professional basketball.
Lets sign Willis Reed as well.:boohoo:

smokes

Huge Member
If you say so I'll have to take your word for it, admittedly I haven't been watching much of him play in Detroit. All I know is when he was playing in NY his knees were completely shot he could barely make any lateral movement at all & guys were blowing past him on defense at will.

Still when he came here he had heart and energy he tried to carry us and almost did until his knees obviously collapsed...

Sorry but I have to say this. Playing T-Mac for 40 minutes after he JUST came back from knee surgery is just ridiculous.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Still when he came here he had heart and energy he tried to carry us and almost did until his knees obviously collapsed...

Sorry but I have to say this. Playing T-Mac for 40 minutes after he JUST came back from knee surgery is just ridiculous.

He started a lot of games for the Pistons where he went 35+ minutes. His knees were never a problem. He'll be iight

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Haha let em dream.. I would hope Amare would see past any grudges he may have if it would better the team tho. Anyway here's the article

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/no_amare_for_tracy_wYnuCiu9t1MmsbqyEEbTHI

**** stoudemire. He's not in charge of who comes here and who doesn't. If he can't handle someone coming to to make the team better than get rid of his ass.

There's a VERY short list of players who get to decide who comes in and out. Stoudemire isn't anywhere near that list. Until he decides to put complete effort into defense and rebounding the guys opinion doesn't mean shit.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
**** stoudemire. He's not in charge of who comes here and who doesn't. If he can't handle someone coming to to make the team better than get rid of his ass.

There's a VERY short list of players who get to decide who comes in and out. Stoudemire isn't anywhere near that list. Until he decides to put complete effort into defense and rebounding the guys opinion doesn't mean shit.
Relax. Stoudemire never said anything about trying to stop an acquisition.

Rob Low

Rotation player
They were at the beach together just last week so...

ciara-amare-051411-6.jpg

Rob Low

Rotation player
I hope we can sign T mac as backup PG to play 25 mins off the bench. He started at PG for the Pistons for most of the year and did pretty well running the offense. He still has a lot left in the tank especially when he's not asked to go out there and score a bunch of points but instead just distribute the ball and knock down open shots.

When the second unit comes in Tmac can run point and we can slide Douglas up to the 2 so he can just focus on scoring. Im sure he wouldn't ask for more than 500k so theres virtually no risk.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
I hope we can sign T mac as backup PG to play 25 mins off the bench. He started at PG for the Pistons for most of the year and did pretty well running the offense. He still has a lot left in the tank especially when he's not asked to go out there and score a bunch of points but instead just distribute the ball and knock down open shots.

When the second unit comes in Tmac can run point and we can slide Douglas up to the 2 so he can just focus on scoring. Im sure he wouldn't ask for more than 500k so theres virtually no risk.

Never thought of that but it would actually be perfect. With T-Mac being 6-8 he could fill the disadvantage that Douglass would have defensively playing the 2. Just cross defend T-Mac at the 2 and Douglass at the 1.

We can still play fast pace tempo by having Douglass push the ball up the court, but when we get stuck in a half court possession have Mac run the point. He's a FANTASTIC half court offense point guard. Some of the passes he makes are just eye popping. REALLY liking this.

Him and Douglass together can work very well.