Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics 8:00 pm 11/11/2016 [Game#8]

tiger0330

Legend
Just saw this was a back to back. Checked because the minutes Horn was playing guys didn't make sense except to save guys for tomorrow.

and1

Rotation player
ohhhhh my god coach horny had to actually TELL brothers to call the 3 second defensive. someone please post the video of melo yelling 'they don't want us to win!'

and1

Rotation player
prediction: coach horny's going to punch brothers in the face before the end of the game. i'm talking all out ripping the jacket off MMA smackdown.

tiger0330

Legend
Defensive woes continue esp the fouls, sending the Celts to the line 24 times is not all on the refs. 6 more 3s by the Celts and the FTs gets them a 61-51 lead at the half. Don't have Melo for the rest of the game, someone needs to step up. Really need this W, they're not beating the Raps tomorrow.

and1

Rotation player
believe it or not we can still win this game. our bench has to go at their bench hard. KP has to avoid foul trouble.
over/under on the amount of time that goes by before KP is called for a foul in the 2nd half. i say 80 seconds.

mafra

Legend
BOS announcer says NYK
Catch a break bc they obviously fouled Lee but it wasn't called and then ended up getting an and-1 instead of just 2 FTs bc they call wasn't made.

Lol

mafra

Legend
To toss Melo and slap KP with 3 quick fouls is ridiculous. Boston lost 3 in a row and are without Horford.... looks like refs doing what they can for bOS.

Even so, if not for 11 turnovers and allowing 3 threes final minutes before half.... would've been tied or a NYK lead.

mafra

Legend
Melo started off hot then go sent home. Any chance we had winning in BOS was killed then. Terrible job by refs.

mafra

Legend
10-11
22-28

That's the FT disparity so far (third quarter). Add fact they tossed Melo.... safe to say refs had a huge impact on the outcome tonight.

and1

Rotation player
i would say 'believe it or not but we're actually still in this', but with these refs... who knows? this could turn into malice at the palace... at TD. yeesh.