I Just Wanna Get This Off My Chest

Akamu

The King
Hey everyone, as I stated earlier, if you would like to further discuss religion, go to the hangout section. If you would like to debate with me and believe I know little to nothing about religion and what they tie into then go ahead and try me- ==> Click Back ==> Hangout Section

Pricey

Rotation player
Now this is silly. Not the poster, but the belief that there is no God. The second biggest trick the devil has pulled besides the one where he fools people into thinking he does not exist.
I thought the biggest trick the devil did was making Dolan hire Isiah Thomas

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Based on God's word the bible, and plain ole good eyesight. Stars, Planets, living organisms, animals, water, gravity, Human brain give very credible proof of intelligent design.

If you're Gods enemy would you want people to know the truth about him?

Actually, the entire 13 billion year history of the universe is undeniable proof of evolution. Heck, even the common cold is proof that evolution is a fact not a theory.

Paul1355

All Star
BOTTOM LINE...houston can stay injured in phoenix, his knee will give out dont worry houston fans...marbury has to stay healthy and do better passsing then last year...Lee is an angel no god so show him some respect for a guy who can rebound like no other off the bench..bottom line and p.s D'Antoni will make this team gel together and play 100% which is something we havent seen since the ice age.

Paul1355

All Star
Actually, the entire 13 billion year history of the universe is undeniable proof of evolution. Heck, even the common cold is proof that evolution is a fact not a theory.

you should watch Ben Steins study of Darwinism...then you'll think twice about the leaders of evolution and what they believe in.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
you should watch Ben Steins study of Darwinism...then you'll think twice about the leaders of evolution and what they believe in.

I'll check it out. Thank you. I'm always interested in gaining knowledge and perspective, especially from a brilliant man like Ben Stein.

You should read "Cosmos" by Carl Sagan, or "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins. It may make you think twice about...everything.

The universe could be billions of years old, but it happening to just evolve actually makes no sense at all. These brilliant minds who concur the universe evolved once thought the earth was flat, when the bible had long ago told the earth was a sphere that hangs on nothing.

Gravity? The sun being in just the right place to not fry the earth, and the moon just in the right place to reflect the suns light so we can have light at night, and also control the tides on earth? Freak accident in evolution? All the different species of life on the earth, and evolution is responsible? All the technology mankind has been able to make with the human mind (imperfect mind at that, which is even more amazing) and again, freak of nature?

I don't know the first thing about setting up a website, or how it runs, or even how a cell phone works, but I know some brilliant mind was behind it all, and it is just common sense that a brilliant mind was also likely behind the brilliant minds we see here on earth now.

But If I am the enemy of God, and I was also given a brilliant mind(the devil is brilliant) first plan of attack would be to discredit God in every way possible ( therefore mislead people and they may not pursue a righteous course to come to know and love the creator ) Why would I not sow the seeds of evolution, which is really a theory to prove that God does not exist (nice trick)

LJ4ptplay

Starter
The universe could be billions of years old, but it happening to just evolve actually makes no sense at all. These brilliant minds who concur the universe evolved once thought the earth was flat, when the bible had long ago told the earth was a sphere that hangs on nothing.

Gravity? The sun being in just the right place to not fry the earth, and the moon just in the right place to reflect the suns light so we can have light at night, and also control the tides on earth? Freak accident in evolution? All the different species of life on the earth, and evolution is responsible? All the technology mankind has been able to make with the human mind (imperfect mind at that, which is even more amazing) and again, freak of nature?

I don't know the first thing about setting up a website, or how it runs, or even how a cell phone works, but I know some brilliant mind was behind it all, and it is just common sense that a brilliant mind was also likely behind the brilliant minds we see here on earth now.

But If I am the enemy of God, and I was also given a brilliant mind(the devil is brilliant) first plan of attack would be to discredit God in every way possible ( therefore mislead people and they may not pursue a righteous course to come to know and love the creator ) Why would I not sow the seeds of evolution, which is really a theory to prove that God does not exist (nice trick)

Wow. Where do I begin with this one. I'm hesitant to respond because there is a lot of information involved in understanding how the universe was formed and how it has evolved to the one you see now. Please don't call science the tools of the devil. It has provided us with many great things. There are plenty of bad things that religion has done and I didn't bring those up.

I will end my involvement in this discussion because this is not the place to discuss such sensitive topics. I will only leave you with a little bit of knowledge to help put all of us into perspective.

We sit on a tiny planet, spinning around a star, in a tiny solar system, on an inconspicuous tail in the Milky Way Galaxy. There are over 100 billion stars like ours in the Milky Way. There are over 100 billion galaxies like the Milky Way in the universe. There are more stars like our sun in the universe, than there are grains of sand on every beach on the planet earth combined.

The universe is over 13 billion years old. If you were to put the entire history of the universe in a 24 hour clock. So for example, creation began at 12:01am and the present is midnight. Then humans did not appear until 11:59pm and 25 seconds. We have only existed for 35 seconds in relation to the entire existence of the universe.

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
This is why I want to be a mod. so much cause shyt like this goes on and on and on, intermixing different things into one thread when it should be talked about in another section. There needs to be a mod. to take control over things like this. A topic such as religion could be talked about for hours on end.

Can you people do me a favor and please post religious debates, beliefs and discussions under the "Hangout" section!

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
I'll check it out. Thank you. I'm always interested in gaining knowledge and perspective, especially from a brilliant man like Ben Stein.

You should read "Cosmos" by Carl Sagan, or "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins. It may make you think twice about...everything.

It's called "Expelled" but the end of it is Richard Dawkins being interviewed by Ben Stein. Watch from 1:40 to 2:25 he basically proves Intelligent Design(God) is a possibility. I wish i could get the whole ending but that's all i got. check it out.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=-o7OSNDqY9g

Wow. Where do I begin with this one. I'm hesitant to respond because there is a lot of information involved in understanding how the universe was formed and how it has evolved to the one you see now. Please don't call science the tools of the devil. It has provided us with many great things. There are plenty of bad things that religion has done and I didn't bring those up.

I will end my involvement in this discussion because this is not the place to discuss such sensitive topics. I will only leave you with a little bit of knowledge to help put all of us into perspective.

We sit on a tiny planet, spinning around a star, in a tiny solar system, on an inconspicuous tail in the Milky Way Galaxy. There are over 100 billion stars like ours in the Milky Way. There are over 100 billion galaxies like the Milky Way in the universe. There are more stars like our sun in the universe, than there are grains of sand on every beach on the planet earth combined.

The universe is over 13 billion years old. If you were to put the entire history of the universe in a 24 hour clock. So for example, creation began at 12:01am and the present is midnight. Then humans did not appear until 11:59pm and 25 seconds. We have only existed for 35 seconds in relation to the entire existence of the universe.

Never said science is the tool of the devil. In fact, in all reality, God is the greatest scientist in existence!

And everything you said about our galaxy is every bit the reason to believe in a creator who has the dynamic energy to create and maintain the life and order of such mind boggling creations. The vast universe you speaks of does not only display power, but order. Evolution basically implies here by chance. There is just too much order in the universe for that to be true.

And I believe you say day in reference to the day's that God is said to have created these things. Well "DAY" does not have to mean a 24 hour period as we know our time frame to be from day to day. But it can also refer to an extended period of time of reference. For instance, when a person up in years says "well back in my DAY young fella" does he mean one literal day, or an extended period of time? That same logic can be applied to God spending a extended period of time creating as well.

In fact the bible says that a literal day to us is as a thousand years to God. (2nd peter 3:8) To lend credence to this being a fact, when Adam was sentenced to death, he did not actually die that same day from a human standpoint. He lived on to be 930's old after sinning. God said to him that in the day he ate from the tree he would positively die. (Gen 2:17) Well since he lived on to be 930 years old after sinning, that meant his 24 hr day period was really irrelevant in God's eyes. BUT! If the bible is true about 1 thousand years to God as a literal day to us, then it makes absolute sense that Adam died at 930 years old, because then God told the truth when he said
"But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad you must not eat from it, FOR IN THE DAY you eat from it you will positively die.? Why? Because Adam died in the same day that God said he would from HIS vantage point.

To end this, was just trying to show you our sense of time and how God operates with time is totally different. Also, you can private me if you wanna continue, cuz I don't wanna hijack this thread for the sake of the people who just wanna talk sports.

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
Kolog bitch how bout you shut the fuck up and don't touch the key board. That List was lame in itself.

Wow Sounding Like A Scorned Woman, Hell Hath No Fury Like An Angry Bitch

1st Off Marbury Is A Got Damn Cancer And Is The Death Of This Team, The Majority Of You Guys Are So Fucking Brainless As You Sit There Idley As This Team Is Being Destroyed From The Inside Out And You Hope Marbury Still Has It In Em, Fucking Pathetic, Dude Can Even Be The 12th Guy On An EAST All Star Squad But You Guys Are So In Love With Mediocrity.

2nd Why The Hell Would U Bring Back Old Bad Legs Allen Houston Who RAPED Our Cap? Tell Me? Is It For Nostalgia? Would Seeing Ole Allen Don The Jersey 1 More Time Bring A Tear To Your Eye? Fucking Lames, Yeah Just Want The Knicks Need In A Time Of Desperation! Lets Waste Money On Allen Houston, Get The Fuck Over It, Move On.

3rd I LOVE David Lee Hes The Most Valuable Asset We Have And Hes The Hardest Worker, But Some Of You Are So In Love With A Guy Whos Just A Soild Player, Some Of You Look At Him Like Royalty.

People Like You Are Why This Team Is In Hell, You Settle For Less With Hopes Of "Making The Playoffs" Every Single Year

Heres To Being Below Average And Settling For Sneaking Into The Playoffs 10 Games Below .500

U Faggots Make Me Sick, Knicks Till I Die Bitches

Last edited:

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
Allan Houston > Jerome James, Mardy Collins.

So I Guess Thats A Good Enough Reason To Pay His Old Broke Down Ass Money That Could Be Put To Better Use, Yeah Good Job There Buddy

"But But But Hes A Vet Who Can Be A Good Influence On Our Young Guys!"

Ummm What Young Guys? Jamal Fucking Crawford?

Nate And Mardy Collins?? No Matter Who They Have Guiding Them Are NOT The Future Of This Organization.

Umm Who Else?? Q Rich? Please LMAO

The FUCK Purpose Would Allen Houston Serve Us At This Point? Hes Taking Enough Money From Us You Wanna Give Em More??

Were Moving Foward Not Backwords Stupid.

Last edited:

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
Wow Sounding Like A Scorned Woman, Hell Hath No Fury Like An Angry Bitch

1st Off Marbury Is A Got Damn Cancer And Is The Death Of This Team, The Majority Of You Guys Are So Fucking Brainless As You Sit There Idley As This Team Is Being Destroyed From The Inside Out And You Hope Marbury Still Has It In Em, Fucking Pathetic, Dude Can Even Be The 12th Guy On An EAST All Star Squad But You Guys Are So In Love With Mediocrity.

2nd Why The Hell Would U Bring Back Old Bad Legs Allen Houston Who RAPED Our Cap? Tell Me? Is It For Nostalgia? Would Seeing Ole Allen Don The Jersey 1 More Time Bring A Tear To Your Eye? Fucking Lames, Yeah Just Want The Knicks Need In A Time Of Desperation! Lets Waste Money On Allen Houston, Get The Fuck Over It, Move On.

3rd I LOVE David Lee Hes The Most Valuable Asset We Have And Hes The Hardest Worker, But Some Of You Are So In Love With A Guy Whos Just A Soild Player, Some Of You Look At Him Like Royalty.

People Like You Are Why This Team Is In Hell, You Settle For Less With Hopes Of "Making The Playoffs" Every Single Year

Heres To Being Below Average And Settling For Sneaking Into The Playoffs 10 Games Below .500

U Faggots Make Me Sick, Knicks Till I Die Bitches

okay, I agree with, don't bring Houston back, I didn't want him back in anyway, I love Houston, I will always remember watching him growing up and he was always my favorite Knick, but definitely don't need him back on the roster. And Lee, he is royalty, the guy hustles, work his ass off, every-fucking-night for us, and he's loyal as fuck to us Knicks fans, why would you not praise a guy like that? That's why I love Lee, he's and Nate I'll say are the only players that have the most heart on this roster, and I believe that Marbury does also but this faggot Isiah is holding him back, and not letting him play his game...And why are you talking bad about Marbury? Do you not remember what he did for this franchise when he got traded here? The guy was a fucking savage, he averaged 20 and 9 here, with half the season he played with the Knicks, I thought that Lenny Wilkins was a great coach, I always liked Wilkins, and he let Marbury played his game, and Marbury killed, and brought us to the playoffs, remember that?...and do you remember what happened the following year after that? Averaging 22 and 8? Giving the Knicks one of the best records in the East through January 1st? Or 2nd? Where then he made that stupid comment saying that he's the best PG in the league, and then his numbers started to go down, and then Wilkins got fired come all star break I think? And then that's when Chaney got hired, and the Knicks started to stink, and then Brown, and Isiah, came through, not letting Marbury play his game, HIS GAME, which ruined his career and his stats...Marbury is still young, I still believe he has a good 3 to 4 years left in him, I think he will be a fuckin' beast if he plays right, and especially under D'antoni, I can't wait for the season. :gony: baby

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
okay, I agree with, don't bring Houston back, I didn't want him back in anyway, I love Houston, I will always remember watching him growing up and he was always my favorite Knick, but definitely don't need him back on the roster. And Lee, he is royalty, the guy hustles, work his ass off, every-fucking-night for us, and he's loyal as fuck to us Knicks fans, why would you not praise a guy like that? That's why I love Lee, he's and Nate I'll say are the only players that have the most heart on this roster, and I believe that Marbury does also but this faggot Isiah is holding him back, and not letting him play his game...And why are you talking bad about Marbury? Do you not remember what he did for this franchise when he got traded here? The guy was a fucking savage, he averaged 20 and 9 here, with half the season he played with the Knicks, I thought that Lenny Wilkins was a great coach, I always liked Wilkins, and he let Marbury played his game, and Marbury killed, and brought us to the playoffs, remember that?...and do you remember what happened the following year after that? Averaging 22 and 8? Giving the Knicks one of the best records in the East through January 1st? Or 2nd? Where then he made that stupid comment saying that he's the best PG in the league, and then his numbers started to go down, and then Wilkins got fired come all star break I think? And then that's when Chaney got hired, and the Knicks started to stink, and then Brown, and Isiah, came through, not letting Marbury play his game, HIS GAME, which ruined his career and his stats...Marbury is still young, I still believe he has a good 3 to 4 years left in him, I think he will be a fuckin' beast if he plays right, and especially under D'antoni, I can't wait for the season. :gony: baby

No One Was As Happy As Me When Marbs Came Home But This Shit Has Wore On Me Over Time And Its Time For Him To Go

Hes Not The Worst Guy On The Team But He Gets Signed Out Cuz He Had Alot Of Weight On His Shoulders

Since He Came Here We Have Seen Players Come And Go And Hes STILL Here And We Still Suck And Hes A Huge Piece To That Crappy Puzzle

Im Sorry But Im Not Gonna Give Him The "Jerome James Is Worse" Pass

I Was Honestly SHOCKED At How Angry The Reactions Have Been To This Thread, I Dont Mind Disagreing But People Act Like I Burned Down The Garden

Last edited:

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
he has an expiring contract left anyway, so we might as well just keep him now...

Yeah Of Course

But Even If He Has A Solid Year It Would Be A Huge Mistake To Re Sign Him

Then I Can See A Buncha Dudes In Here On Some "Yay Props For Marbs Im Happy For Em"

Zombie

metrocard

Legend
Allan Houston would automatically be the best shooter on the Knicks. His last season he averaged 11 ppg in limineted minutes. He wouldn't be a bad 10th and 11thman at all and is the right vet for this team.

You don't know even know the young prospects of the Knicks?
You a fake fan.

What money is Allan Houston taking from you? You're broke and look like Garfield the cat.

salute_shorts_2.jpg

+

152221__turtle_l.jpg

+

Wigger.png

+

1990-1.jpg

=

nwo.png

Why you lost so depressed in your picture? Your internet GF left you?
hozac.jpg

You should get banned for even stalking me like a homo. What kind of "man" saves another man's pictures all over his comptuers? You gay son. Taking the internet all serious, you failed :lol: Go get a job and stop riding ROHH or whatever its called so hard. Probably broke down in tears when the Nazis hacked you guys. You spend your whole friday night googling me for 3 hours while I was getting some neck and smoking a blunt. LOL, you hate yourself son.

Go do some work on yourself, you're the worst.

Last edited:

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
What the hell happened to the "Big Cock serves up a facial" thread??? Was it deleted by the mods? Too bad. That was a great mano-a-mano fight going on. LOL! Was getting very interesting. I bet only a very few were online when that was still active to see what was going on. And hmm... maybe it WAS a good thing. Anyway why the hell is there still trash talking going on when the mods obviously deleted that thread for a reason. Is part 2 gonna be located on this thread? Well, now that the fuse was lit again, I guess it most certainly will.