I Just Wanna Get This Off My Chest

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
lol @ jpz roasting kangaroo again
lol @ garfield claiming I saved his pictures when his picture was linked from the link he sent, no one saved your pics, why you paranoid?
lol @ this cracker ass white boy trying to come off calling me nigga, trying to "cool" with me, you a herb and a bigger herb in real life for being that retarded looking and fat.
lol @ this kid saving my pictures with his infinite mancrush on me
lol @ him only able to dickride me and hate on Marbury, thats all he contributes to this site. Dude is pretty gay
lol @ him not able to answer why he looks so depressed and why he's a white boy from the surburbs trying too hard

Its mad jokes, you my favorite clown.

Clown yourself again.

Feel Better....? Lemme Knoe When U Wanna Meet To Knuckle Up, Matter Fact Lemme Find That Thread With Your Address.

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
Even your own cheerleaders think low of you.

a video lesson to when white boys like you go into the hood.

Stay e-thuggin, you're not built for the Bronx, garfield. :lol:

You stay catching feelings like a bitch :lol:

Ok So I Guess Thats A No On Some "Nah Man This Is Just The Net Man Im Not Really Tough I Just Like To Have Fun, Lets Not Fight"

lets End This Here, We Can Meet Up And Scrap Or We Can Not Address Each Other Anymore On This Forum Cuz Its Gettin Tired Now, Im Not Gonna Type And Google Pictures Everyday, We Either Scrap Or just End It.

Cheerleaders? Nigga wtf you think this is a popularity contest. Im just a spectator that calls it like it is. As far as im concerned I don't see eye to eye with neither one of yall

metrocard

Legend
Ok So I Guess Thats A No On Some "Nah Man This Is Just The Net Man Im Not Really Tough I Just Like To Have Fun, Lets Not Fight"

lets End This Here, We Can Meet Up And Scrap Or We Can Not Address Each Other Anymore On This Forum Cuz Its Gettin Tired Now, Im Not Gonna Type And Google Pictures Everyday, We Either Scrap Or just End It.

Your obsession of me is my amusement from the forum.
I dropped ether on you and roasted you with no effort.
You couldn't handle the loss so you became my stalker and became the biggest loser in the world by actually sitting on the computer for 4 hours thinking about one man; saving his pictures, looking up his information and leaving a whole a lot of texted emotional in the computer. Wheres your dignity at? You keep embarrassing yourself.

You caught feelings and can't let go.
LOL, you aint real. You look like a dude who hasn't gotten pussy or gone out in a while. All your pictures are ALONE, DARK, in your room where you look depressed as fuck :lol: How can I even look at you as a human being?
You sad life gives me a lot of lols, thank you.

If you real, post your address, information, since you're so serious and mad. LMAO de q "scrap", you a fucking clown who's mad scared. You sound serious and nervous, nothing is flowing right for you. Hiding behind that computer screen is still going to make you an Irish puto and coming to my block will just make you an Irish puto with a broken face and no money left his wallet. You know where I reside, too bad you're not from the BX to know your way back home in the burbs.

Cheerleaders? Nigga wtf you think this is a popularity contest. Im just a spectator that calls it like it is. As far as im concerned I don't see eye to eye with neither one of yall

you sound hurt:lol:

metrocard

Legend
He's shooooooook.
He's going to stay on his computer for another 6 hours. Irish-herb does his clowning over time, he's dedicated :teeth:
He talks about meeting up but is still scared staying behind his computer
:boohoo: Keep crying, we could see the depression and frustration in your font and picture.
You going for another loss with this next whack reply?

Lmao this fool metro a clown for real. wow im done kid....

You're the most irrelevant person...lol you always serious and get caught getting overemotional.
Go cheerlead or something, since you're too whack to represent yourself.

Go reply back with another bitch-rant, they make me laugh :lol:

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer

You See It, Others Have Seen It Too, In Joses Mind Hes Winnging Cuz Hes Said Witty Things Like I Have The "Swag Of Tim Duncan" And Posts Funny Google Pictures

Hell He Even Threatens Kids From Other States And Gives Em His Address, But Someone From His Own Borough Hes SHOOK

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
My question to you is this: why are you getting involved in other people's business? Stop trying to instigate fights. Metrocard didn't say or do anything to you. The problem is between kologerobx and metrocard.

metrocard

Legend
You could barely type with your chubby hands, and you haven't been outside in days. Stop trying to make your life interesting by trying to set up an ass kicking appointment by me. You trying too hard which is the most comical part. :lol:

You save pictures of me on your desktop.
You getting mad at the pics my "nigga"?

faggot.jpg

My question to you is this: why are you getting involved in other people's business? Stop trying to instigate fights. Metrocard didn't say or do anything to you. The problem is between kologerobx and metrocard.

All I did was ask why they was bout to throw down over a internet fued. In no way was I getting involved. Then this clown Metro came out of nowhere and brought me into when he said im a cheerleader of kologero.

But anyway enough of that i aint even got nothing to say on this nomore. imma just watch it.

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
Bottomline Metro Real Name Jose Is A Nerd

Weak Come Backs, Little Pictures, Scared Of A Real Confrontation

I Found Out All I Need To Know About Him, Its A Wrap

metrocard

Legend
All I did was ask why they was bout to throw down over a internet fued. In no way was I getting involved. Then this clown Metro came out of nowhere and brought me into when he said im a cheerleader of kologero.

But anyway enough of that i aint even got nothing to say on this nomore. imma just watch it.

74%20Maureen%20McDonnell%20Redskins%20cheer%20leader.jpg

Do your thing boo boo

Bottomline Metro Real Name Jose Is A Nerd

Weak Come Backs, Little Pictures, Scared Of A Real Confrontation

I Found Out All I Need To Know About Him, Its A Wrap

Mostly everyone here knew my name.
My comebacks make you cry and emotional.
My pictures get you angry and frustrated
I box on a dailing basis, you eat doritos and play with your pussy. Who would be afraid to beat your ass? Even JPZ would do some Miguel Cotto jumpoff shit on your chubby soft body. You're not built for it, LOL don't hurt yourself.
You sound gay in the last line son, its sad that you accept being a complete loser with no life and dedicated your free time trying to "find" everything about me. I appreciate that I'm that important to you. Continue to clown yourself as a sorry stalker...LOL, we'll just sit back and laugh you again and again.
:lol: He doesn't get it.

FE_DA_070906sleep.jpg

Last edited:

GetRealistic

Starter
So your afraid to meet him Metro? Not that i'm instigating or promoting the idea. But if it were to happen go ahead and make sure its on Youtube.

Those who saw the thread know what happened. I"m not going to rehash it but it was very similiar to what happened to 126

mynameis

Benchwarmer
It was written all ovet that metro has a potential to be an internet gangsta.....It is written all over the forum.. trying to be tough but you aint.. too bad you just lost 1 point goes to KologeroBx