I Just Wanna Get This Off My Chest

metrocard

Legend
So your afraid to meet him Metro? Not that i'm instigating or promoting the idea. But if it were to happen go ahead and make sure its on Youtube.

Those who saw the thread know what happened. I"m not going to rehash it but it was very similiar to what happened to 126

:lol: You're stupid.

It was written all ovet that metro has a potential to be an internet gangsta.....It is written all over the forum.. trying to be tough but you aint.. too bad you just lost 1 point goes to KologeroBx

Okay referee slim shady.

80 posts to 2,576..... Whos more veteran to this site? Whos more important to this site???

It doesn't matter. They're not enjoying this at all, while its my amusement.
This site will continue to grow and get with or without them.
I roasted a lot of people a year back ago, but now I'm cool with most of those people because the internet isn't that serious.
Unforunately for these herbs its serious, personal, emotional, everything.
LOL, who the fuck saves pictures of another guy? No one still hasn't answered me that. Kolerego lost in all ways possible, he's probably worst than One and Only.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
I JUST WANNA GET THIS OFF MY CHEST!

TO METRO: I?m not even gonna stoop down to your level. I didn?t really want to get involved that much, but I finally got FED UP with your posts. Here?s one challenge for you (and this doesn?t necessarily come from the recent posts, I?m talking about posting in general): Can you for once try to argue without cursing? Or how about this, can you for once try to argue without personally attacking the other poster? Can you? There?s no doubt you?re a great poster, but everytime someone brings up an idea you don?t agree on, and TAKE NOTE that poster didn?t even want to insult anyone, you suddenly bash the guy and make him feel stupid in classic metrocard-style: a tirade of cursing, and personal attacks, aided by pictures, or youtube videos. I remember one poster even bringing up something that was SO TRUE. He said everytime someone posts something against marbury, you suddenly come at him as if wanting to wage a war. A war that innocent poster didn?t think of. In fact anytime someone posts something positive about Crawford, you instinctly think that poster is in turn insulting Marbury, when he?s freakin not! And I think it was 126 or Getreal who said before that when you?re away everything seems to calm down in the forum, and people get to discuss about the Knicks peacefully. I COULDN?T AGREE MORE. I even remember one of the draft prospect threads before, when somebody (relatively new) responded to your posts regarding all these low-profile players you have some interest on. He said something to the line of, ?Those guys aren?t gonna make it to the NBA.? And just like that you jumped on the poster, who I think was just making his 10th post, saying how freaking stupid he was (metro?s actual words were obviously worse). C?mon metro. What the hell was that? That?s great hospitality. Even JUNIOR MINT brought up a good point: Why haven?t you denied being a racist? Really.. WHY HAVEN?T YOU?? It?s also so unfortunate that a big big majority of the members here missed that thread with your war with Kologero, cause you got exposed. I think what got you pissed off the most was that he got you with your own antics. He fought fire with fire, and you just got pissed. You were probably thinking, ?Who the heck is this guy?! I?m the freaking elite in this site. People bow down to me in here.? Well I guess that thread was some dose of reality. One last thing, so far in the recent posts, Kologero is plainly asking you to meet up face-to-face, and all you?ve been responding is nothing different to that war thread. They actually seem like some desperate attempt to showcase that you got the last say. What don?t you just tell Kologero that you just don?t want to? Period! Just tell something like, ?Heck I don?t know you so why am I meeting you?? or ?I ain?t wasting my time on some internet war. I got a better life than this!? PERIOD! Then after that, just flat out ignore his responses. Your recent posts are just making it worse for your situation and overall, this site.

NOTE TO ALL NEW POSTERS FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS: Do not be blinded and fooled by metro. Let me tell you this, I?ve been a poster on this site since around 2004. This is only my second account cos after a loooong hiatus from this site, I?d forgotten my username/password, but since my first membership, I?ve tried to keep track of the forum in this site cause this was my ONLY Knicks fan site (I've been very loyal LOL!). And let me tell you this. The single reason I decided to get back to posting here (now under ?lanceroy?) was because of this feud that I had been observing. It was getting too out of hand and full of insults that I just wanted to be peacemaker of some sort. And guess who was on one side of that feud? DING DING! Metrocard! Here?s another thing I could tell you, over the past years, there has been one trend in all dirty and insult-filled feuds that have occurred in this site: Metrocard was always on one side of those. I wonder what that tells...
Here's one crazy tip to the newbies: you want to be respected? Agree to everything metro says. You only get the right to disagree with him, without fearing any backlash from him, once you've earned your ranks from all the suck-ups. LOL! That's pretty how much it goes here at least when he's concerned.

NOTE TO MODERATORS: I know this guy metro is some kind of an asset to this site, simply because this guy posts a heck of a lot. And ok just to be fair, at least half of the time he knows what he?s saying, and contributes well in discussions. But when a member talks this way, insulting other posters in whatever means necessary forum-wise, I can?t see how this guy can?t get a lifelong ban. I don't care if you're Stephen A., Kenny Smith, Charles Barkley, whoever. When you start speaking obscene and racist remarks, you're fired! Hell this guy almost single-handedly chased off a considerable number of posters over the years. I'm sure you guys are aware of that. Those posters have now either left the site, or have posted sporadically. On the bigger side of things, I wish the moderators would regularly check-up on the site to monitor personal attacks and insults going on. ?Cause if you did, you?d know how much this guy composes a big percentage of those, most of which he has instigated himself.

Oh and for those who missed that thread, and are now scratching their heads at all the sudden developments to this site, I highly advise you don?t get yourself involved or don?t question the posters, cause we have our reasons believe me. You could play peacemaker of course. One more thing, being ?important? to the site cannot solely be based on number of posts. Heck I could probably tell that at least half of metro?s thousand posts are all just plain insults. That's a 50% BS-content ratio. It?s as simple as asking this question: Who would you rather want to have as a co-member on this site? Someone who posts a heck lot, posts decently about the Knicks, but can go berserk at any moment and insult other posters as if there?s no tomorrow? Or someone who posts regularly, and posts decently about the Knicks? You don?t need to be a rocket scientist to answer that.

Here?s one advice for metro, have you ever considered ANGER MANAGEMENT sessions? Honestly, you're VERY EASILY ticked off. Honestly..

Here forth ends my essay! LOL! I bet I've broken the record for longest post ever. Sorry mods, I just couldn't help it.

metrocard

Legend
lanceroy, you'll always be below my level.
You're a 5"2 filipino with sex life and has the swagger of William Hung.
Guaranteed if you posted your picture here, you'll expose yourself and we'll all be having a big laugh at someone as pathetic as you.
you take the internet too serious, most likely because you have nothing else to look foward too. Which could be a reason why you can't take a joke and stay being Mr. Irrelevant of the forum, that bothers you right? No one is going to read that. Maybe you should blow off some steam, get hammered tonight, go out or do something.
The fact that you were holding all that in and was afraid to be a stand up guy only shows your true character. I don't really have a lot to say to you; if you'r so interested about me you know my AIM, hit me up. Just move on, you've been crying and been total emotional for a week.
Don't you have anything else better to do besides lurk?
Maybe I just don't care? Why are you stressing the whole thing? I posted my address here because I know no one is stupid enough to come into my block looking for a fight. Its not a big deal at all. I don't need to deny anything, I know who I am and I love every second of it. Being myself is a great activity itself and I wouldn't change for the world.
If you feel intimated that I'm this "elite" poster thats too harsh, tough or whatever adjective you want to use, then thats too bad. I'm a stand up guy, no matter who I disagree with I bring the facts.
The thread was deleted because Kolegro was stalking, who does that? He exposed himself as a fag. Look at the people who back him, they're as pathetic as you.
The only dudes I've exposed and roasted were the dudes who asked for it, simple.
You STRESSING hard.

Another thing to expose you with; Kol does everything you say I do, but you're not bitching about him. He's a no rep poster with nothing to give to this forum except his wiggerish ways and funny cat face. I feel you're way into the fact a lot of people here have a respect for me and no one really know or heard about you or remember anything you posted. Look at how you long you've been lurking me, it took you this long to shake off the fear and finally step up to the plate? How could you think so low of yourself, I'm just a screen name, you're acting like I'm a God.

DonChris and GetRealstic are my total opposites and rivals, and we disagree on 70% things on life, we still manage to give this forum quality post and be professional. I have as much respect for those guys for standing for their opinion and not being a coward like you, HIDING and LURKING. Just like Kol who was STALKING because he couldn't handle the heat in the forum. Theres no reason to expose yourself like over a thing that has no concern to you.

Now you want me to be banned? I admit I had my moments where I went overboard and took it too far, but I've been pretty much chill and welcome many new posters.
I invited Kiyaman and other posters to this forum, I promote this forum and have been a reason why it got bigger each month.
To the people who ran out of this forum, they're not missed.
You've been on this forum for 4 years and haven't gotten noticed.
Right now, you're living off my fame. But trying to get me banned will only get more people to not take you seriously in this forum. Everyone here will look at you as a little bitch, even the mods. Snitching and crying? Whats up with you.

Obviously, lets give an applaud to lancey boy to finally coming out for the first time in his life and standing up for whatever frustrated thoughts he kept in the closet.

Be easy, you're being too emotional and taking this whole thing to hard.

gingerKids.jpg

Oh wait, I forgot; those pictures get you frustrated :lol:

Next time maybe I should consider your "feelings"? :teeth::teeth::teeth:

We could keep riding with this forever, I'm full of jokes and you're full of emotions, two go nicely together, don't you agree?

Last edited:

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
So your afraid to meet him Metro?

Yes

He Gave His Address To Some Kid In Like France Talking Bout "Come Do Something" But When I Asked For It To "Come Do Something" He Wouldnt Give It, He Froze And Made Excuses Like "Its Not Serious"

And You Know Why?

Cuz Me And Him Actually Live In The Same Borough, Dude Is Like 10 Mins Away From Me And That Reality Scares Him To Death

Dude Sits On His Computer All Day Insulting People Feeling Tough But Hes Pussy, What Else Can I Say, EVERYONE On This Site Now Sees Right Through Him.

Your All Welcome.

Jose I See That Yellow Down Ya Back Bitch, If Some Random Ass Dude On The Street Happens To Beat You Within An Inch Of Your Life Dont Point To "KologeroBx" On The Knicks Forums I Dont Know Shit LOL

TunerAddict

Starter
TO METRO: I?m not even gonna stoop down to your level. I didn?t really want to get involved that much, but I finally got FED UP with your posts. Here?s one challenge for you (and this doesn?t necessarily come from the recent posts, I?m talking about posting in general): Can you for once try to argue without cursing? Or how about this, can you for once try to argue without personally attacking the other poster? Can you? There?s no doubt you?re a great poster, but everytime someone brings up an idea you don?t agree on, and TAKE NOTE that poster didn?t even want to insult anyone, you suddenly bash the guy and make him feel stupid in classic metrocard-style: a tirade of cursing, and personal attacks, aided by pictures, or youtube videos. I remember one poster even bringing up something that was SO TRUE. He said everytime someone posts something against marbury, you suddenly come at him as if wanting to wage a war. A war that innocent poster didn?t think of. In fact anytime someone posts something positive about Crawford, you instinctly think that poster is in turn insulting Marbury, when he?s freakin not! And I think it was 126 or Getreal who said before that when you?re away everything seems to calm down in the forum, and people get to discuss about the Knicks peacefully. I COULDN?T AGREE MORE. I even remember one of the draft prospect threads before, when somebody (relatively new) responded to your posts regarding all these low-profile players you have some interest on. He said something to the line of, ?Those guys aren?t gonna make it to the NBA.? And just like that you jumped on the poster, who I think was just making his 10th post, saying how freaking stupid he was (metro?s actual words were obviously worse). C?mon metro. What the hell was that? That?s great hospitality. Even JUNIOR MINT brought up a good point: Why haven?t you denied being a racist? Really.. WHY HAVEN?T YOU?? It?s also so unfortunate that a big big majority of the members here missed that thread with your war with Kologero, cause you got exposed. I think what got you pissed off the most was that he got you with your own antics. He fought fire with fire, and you just got pissed. You were probably thinking, ?Who the heck is this guy?! I?m the freaking elite in this site. People bow down to me in here.? Well I guess that thread was some dose of reality. One last thing, so far in the recent posts, Kologero is plainly asking you to meet up face-to-face, and all you?ve been responding is nothing different to that war thread. They actually seem like some desperate attempt to showcase that you got the last say. What don?t you just tell Kologero that you just don?t want to? Period! Just tell something like, ?Heck I don?t know you so why am I meeting you?? or ?I ain?t wasting my time on some internet war. I got a better life than this!? PERIOD! Then after that, just flat out ignore his responses. Your recent posts are just making it worse for your situation and overall, this site.

Kinda have to agree on this...

metrocard

Legend
You've been lurking the forum all this time afraid to reply, but thats all you got that? oh, this is gonna be funny.
You boring the forum with your repetitive post. You know nothing about the Knicks, you're just some white dude with a hard on for blacks running up and down the court.
Repeating yourself.
You're taking mad L's with your lack of swagger and jokes, taking everything mad offensive as I sit here and crack jokes and exploit you. Close your legs, your pussy is showing.
You've been shooked since the beginning, dodging all my questions on some scared level, you alright, b?
Not posting your information because you're afraid what I could do to you offline.
You've been STALLING all this time, showing the true PUSSY in you.
Garfield the PUSSY is your new tag on here. How the **** you gonna look lie a cat and expect me to take you seriously?
Spending a lot of time on photoshop and thinking about me.
We know you have no life and direct most of your free time to me.
You've proven you're not from the Bronx, but you could take a trip from the suburbs into my block on Perry, just come through. Not a whole lot to talk about, I let my hands to the talking when it comes to things like that.
How can you even show yourself? Everyone here has pointed out you got titties and is a total wigger.
You're out of shape, with no fighting experience, **** you breathe hard just going up a flight stairs, you better stay your fat ass behind that computer nice and safe, you soft like baby shit inside, and outside you look like a fat cat.
Biggest clown I met on the internet, I never met anyone who took a roast so serious as you.
These are just the facts of the situation you're facing right now.
You're not built to be from the Bronx...you don't even have to be "hood" to be from the Bronx, because most of us aren't even though we came from one. You just present yourself as a coward, hiding behind a computer doing "tricks".
*****, photoshopping everything isn't impressive. It just shows how much free time you have on your hands and how much of that free time you put on to me.
You saved my pictures on your computer like a homo, what reason they still on your labtop?
LOL, lonely fat *****; can't even make sense in any of your post. Just a whole lot of emotions and fear.
Go ahead, get real and post your address and real name....LMAOOOOOO, the ****, you're gonna dodge that too?
You worship me, you're a rejected to son me.
Worship me to the level you saved all of my pictures and have me in your avatar :teeth:
You stay MAD.

Lets do a test on you to expose if you're from the Bronx or not.
If you really from the X, where are these infamous stairs located?

l_65c18507244cc75c00fcda65075cb202.jpg

I took that with my cell phone, gurantee you don't even know what part of the Bronx that is, let alone what street.

LOL...good luck googling that shit you internet pirate.

Last edited:

mynameis

Benchwarmer
metro you can only be successful as a flamer in the forum if you think you achieve something because you can flame in forum..your dead wrong your just an idiot piece of garbage.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
OG Perspective

:boohoo:Both you little kids are herbs and should not be claiming the Bronx. If you were really down to fight, it would have already happened. Since it hasn't, and both of you have proven to be part of herbdom, then shut the **** up and move on. Both you bitches are on some cyberthug shit. You get no respect from anyone like me, with some real street thug history.

Metrocard, you especially try to cut this guy's ass, about whippin him, but you're probably real humble and petite in person. When I was a kid, I would've emptied your pockets and sent you home barefoot. You try to imply this kid can't fight, but I would put my money on him putting you in the hospital, if you faced him.

metrocard

Legend
metro you can only be successful as a flamer in the forum if you think you achieve something because you can flame in forum..your dead wrong your just an idiot piece of garbage.

Who was talking to your little frustrated ass?
Eminem is garbage, just like your post.
Your welcome.

OGKnickfan, you sound mad too :lol:
Keep guessing and missing.
3260 Perry Ave, come rob me.
You sound timid and soft, so I know you'll stay hiding behind your computer talking bullshit. That bothers you right?

:lol: @ how many feelings got hurt in this thread.
Since everyone is on my dick now, who's next?
Sensitive herbs making this easy for me :lol:

I could picture these herbs getting all mad the computer throwing their fat fist at the screen all like "DAMN YOU METROCARD" lmaooooo, getting mad over font.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
smh @ these new jacks tryna fukk wit legends. I had this problem not too long ago too metro...from time to time a bunch of small weak posters take shots at you for no reason. Then when you fire back at them they get all emotional and the tears start fallin. You dont have to instigate things to get attacked...sometimes jealous herbs get so upset when they see the best posters on the site. They try to challenge them after they get all emotional and angry and end up exposin themselves for being bitch made. And as for kologero he might be the only out of all them that will still be on here in next month but hes not even worth it. That chubby man boob mothaf**** will be outta breath after 10 seconds. He needs a new diet and some anti depressants :lol:

n_potts_antidepressants_061213.300w.jpg

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
smh @ these new jacks tryna fukk wit legends. I had this problem not too long ago too metro...from time to time a bunch of small weak posters take shots at you for no reason. Then when you fire back at them they get all emotional and the tears start fallin. You dont have to instigate things to get attacked...sometimes jealous herbs get so upset when they see the best posters on the site. They try to challenge them after they get all emotional and angry and end up exposin themselves for being bitch made. And as for kologero he might be the only out of all them that will still be on here in next month but hes not even worth it. That chubby man boob mothaf**** will be outta breath after 10 seconds. He needs a new diet and some anti depressants :lol:

n_potts_antidepressants_061213.300w.jpg

Ether.

Now they're gonna cry and bitch on why you're joining this font brutality.
Have you ever seen a bunch of emotional men on the DICK?
I mean you got dudes anaylzing me and lurking the forums and just registering just to get a chance to talk to me. That puts me on some God-level shit

MY ***** LOOKS LIKE GARFIELD THE CAT...LMAOOOOOOOO

salute_shorts_2.jpg

+

152221__turtle_l.jpg

+

Wigger.png

+

1990-1.jpg

=

nwo.png

Now he's gonna get mad and bitch about me googling fun pics to clown him :lol:

How many beatings can he take? He's too scared to come from NJ to the BX, he'll just sit behind on his computer with his SOHH hat thinking he's an internet gangster :teeth:

I aint gotta do this, I'll let you guys do this
google "KologeroBx" and look how many threads are dedicated to bashing, exploiting and making fun of him. He's a ****ing herb all over the internet, he's registered on every Hip Hop forum, when he's the least hip hop ***** in the planet. LMAO, who rocks a baltimore O's fittin?

Ight, thats not the point, but its mad funny to point out.

MSG, why do you think Kol looks so depressed in his picture? LOL, I can't imagine that faggot looks when he reads this.

Kleenex.jpg

Kol is gonna need a couple of those :lol:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Another OG Joint

Are you the disabled citizens' metrocard or the senior citizen metrocard? When you call yourself 33, MSG, are you talking about your age, cause you know you're not talkin bout Pat?

Son, I'm like Ewing and Starks, you bitches are like Q-Rich and E-City. I got cream, two degrees and a career. I ain't riskin my shit for punkin some Mt. Eden bitch with a mouth. When I was a kid, I would've beat you down. Guaranteed. I grew up when the Bronx was poppin'. Niggas like you would've got robbed and beat up, daily.

So, don't pull me into your fantasy fights with that fat garfield. It's you two herbs who act like you're going to **** each other up. I'm busy doing grown man shit. No time to play your games.

I just want you two hoes to meet up on Burnside, where your boy was infamous, and put your money where your mouth is. Somebody's going to lose their money or stay home and keep talking shit.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z1Vxix18i04&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z1Vxix18i04&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer

LOL I Didnt Read That Whole Rant Cuz It Was Too Long But That Pic Looks Like Either 176 Or Mt Eden I Could Be Wrong I Havnt Been To Every Got Damn Part Of The Bronx In My Life.

Anyway Im Done With You Jose Go On With Being Mr Cool On The Boards, That Popularity You Seek On Here That You Couldnt Get In High School.

metrocard

Legend
monkey_smile.jpg

These fat herbs are clowns :lol:

I look like a cat

You live on Google, fat ass white boy wanna be Boricua from the surburbs :lol:, go eat a dick. Got my name in your mouth like a groupie. You're an internet pirate who got the worst ether in the history of the net. Can't even truthfully point out common sites in the BX :teeth:
Why even post here anymore? You're the whackest ***** on this site and you got me all over your avatar, profile, desktop and mind.
You're an automatic loss at life, keep losing

failure.jpg

I was in Burnside last night coming from the Yankee game.

udoneforthenight35.jpg

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Are you the disabled citizens' metrocard or the senior citizen metrocard? When you call yourself 33, MSG, are you talking about your age, cause you know you're not talkin bout Pat?

Son, I'm like Ewing and Starks, you bitches are like Q-Rich and E-City. I got cream, two degrees and a career. I ain't riskin my shit for punkin some Mt. Eden bitch with a mouth. When I was a kid, I would've beat you down. Guaranteed. I grew up when the Bronx was poppin'. Niggas like you would've got robbed and beat up, daily.

So, don't pull me into your fantasy fights with that fat garfield. It's you two herbs who act like you're going to **** each other up. I'm busy doing grown man shit. No time to play your games.

I just want you two hoes to meet up on Burnside, where your boy was infamous, and put your money where your mouth is. Somebody's going to lose their money or stay home and keep talking shit.

lmao @ this clown. You tryna act grown callin me son then you come out on some high school shit tryna compare old knicks to new knicks. fukk outta here with that.

you dont know shit I would fukk your teenage ass up. Aint nobody robbin me. Son i wasnt even talkin to you. Why you bringin me into this? Thats how i know your a teen tryna act grown. Its between metro and kologero...i dont know why all these lil kids feel like they gotta get involved. What the fukk is yall curious about about this sh!t? Keep to yourself....curiosity killed the cat

curiosity-killed-the-cat.png

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Still OGin' on these hoes.

To all you hoes,

The Knicks is my team, I was rocking Knicks jerseys since before you bitches were born. Show your dad some respect, when he gets home from work, take my shoes off and get me my plate, when I step into the door. I might bless you with some knowledge and truth on this Knicks shit.

As for various fat internet hoes, too young and broke to ball, too ugly to bag a bitch and living in the suburbs, fronting like they're in the Jackson Houses on 160th street (Kolegro), you should bow down, when I enter this bitch ass thread.

Don't question my history, I've got a legacy of terrorizing bitch ass hoes like you, searching their pockets, taking their girls, baggin their moms. Question your future, son, talking shit on the internet to a legend. You should just shut the **** up, all you hoes, talking to me and you can't even throw down like you've been promising.

GAME 7 RESULTS: OG KNICKS FAN: 100-MSG/Kolegro/METRO: 1

-OG :afro:

Akamu

The King
To all you hoes,

The Knicks is my team, I was rocking Knicks jerseys since before you bitches were born. Show your dad some respect, when he gets home from work, take my shoes off and get me my plate, when I step into the door. I might bless you with some knowledge and truth on this Knicks shit.

As for various fat internet hoes, too young and broke to ball, too ugly to bag a bitch and living in the suburbs, fronting like they're in the Jackson Houses on 160th street (Kolegro), you should bow down, when I enter this bitch ass thread.

Don't question my history, I've got a legacy of terrorizing bitch ass hoes like you, searching their pockets, taking their girls, baggin their moms. Question your future, son, talking shit on the internet to a legend. You should just shut the **** up, all you hoes, talking to me and you can't even throw down like you've been promising.

GAME 7 RESULTS: OG KNICKS FAN: 100-MSG/Kolegro/METRO: 1

-OG :afro:

Correction:

The Knicks is our team on this forum-

No one cares about your old dirty jerseys-

UFP17115S.jpg

If you have to demand respect you get no respect, stop begging already you sound like my dog. At least my dog is disciplined enough to KNOW when to stop-

sit2.jpg

The knowledge you give is irrelevant and is of no use to us-

millionaire_idiot_fail-713308.jpg

"As for various fat internet hoes, too young and broke to ball, too ugly to bag a bitch and living in the suburbs" This clearly describes you-

fat-chair2.jpg

Thinking your tough because you picked on kids/people smaller then you makes you lesser then any hoe, and automatically drops your credibility, not that you even had any to begin with-

Think before you type/speak, your the kinda guy I had a fun time dislocating-

29-1.jpg

Last edited: