Problems that need to be discussed

Relax.
Don't get gassed.
Mad happy.
I don't need to agree with you.
You know everything I say is fact, so I don't need you to agree with me.
Fall back.
Thanks.

This is the reason you are disliked fool. Someone pays you a complament and you act like a bitch.

KBlack, you're not cool.
Stop trying.
Ight b?

Yeah KB didn't you know there's only one cool guy in here :barf:

Keep telling yourself that.
Ignorance is bliss.
:cool:

You would definitly know wouldn't you :thumbsup:

Now go get "Team Starbury" to lick your balls and tell you lies about what a good poster you are and how Steph got shafted by MY TEAM THE KNICKS ! (I root for the team not 1 player)

IGNORANCE - Rooting for a head case/chemistry killer/coach killer/ life long loser to succseed and not the Team you supposidly love? Foolish Child.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
i dont really care about rep points but it says i have 26 but i have only 1 i dont get how this thing works loll

I'm not sure exactly how this works ether. I've got 11 but now shows 5. Maybe someone is giving you negative rep points.

I got a negative rep point from ABCD with a note that read I'm a horrible poster. That was a bitch move AB! I'm not even going to strike back. You and team starbury are the skid mark on the underpants of KOL.

KBlack25

Starter
I think Rep Power is how many rep points you can give and it relates to how long you have been on the site and how often you post...

TunerAddict

Starter
I hate to tell you this but, no matter how many terrible posters you choose to protect it will not bring your husband Mardy Collins back.

Telling me to ignore a poster that wants attention. Do you really need to step in and point it out?

My statements were relevant, if the guy is banned then we don't have to see 40+ more posts of irrelevance.

I love it when weak-sauce posters will unite to try and impress me. :teeth:

I mean....earlier I said you weren't that bright and you kinda just proved it...

Funny how whenever you get face with something you sidestep it with a personal attack or....guess what....a picture.

You avoid the issue. Its a classic example of when someone can't rebuke a statement made.

jpz17

Starter
not at all kblack sorry.. Its something different, If forgot how its calculated.. good guess though, seems like it might be true, but it isn't...

jpz17

Starter
I mean I'm just using my knowledge of other boards, that's how it's calculated elsewhere: http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?p=9568

from naniweb.com

It is a visual guide to your reputation. You get points if someone feels your posting has been helpful enough to them to 'add rep' for you. The more important/powerful (in reputation and/or management terms) the person giving the rep is, the more points you get. So an admin giving you rep would be worth more than a newbie member with no postings to their name.

By the same token, you can also get negative reputation points if someone feels strongly that you are being unhelpful, disruptive or giving bad advice.

So it is really just a way of quickly measuring the reputation of the person providing an answer to a question.

:thumbsup:there you go! hope it helped!!:gony:

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I mean I'm just using my knowledge of other boards, that's how it's calculated elsewhere: http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?p=9568

I read that and now I'm even more confused.

rep points said:
Firstly the difference between reputation and rep power.

Rep Power = How many reputation points a user can give.

Reputation = How many reputation points a user has been given.

So according to this rep power is the number of rep points a user can give? And it increases by
1. Amount of rep points you have been given
2. Post count
3. Time on the forum

We need Rady to clarify this.

KBlack25

Starter
Fair enough fellas, I really have no idea, just trying to help out the people that are confused. Rady is the one person that would be able to answer it definitively, but he has yet to weigh in...

jpz17

Starter
I read that and now I'm even more confused.

So according to this rep power is the number of rep points a user can give? And it increases by
2. Post count
3. Time on the forum

he even said he doesn't really know, what I posted is the best we got

Fair enough fellas, I really have no idea, just trying to help out the people that are confused. Rady is the one person that would be able to answer it definitively, but he has yet to weigh in...

he never posts:crossfingers:, get used to it:peace:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This fool og knicks grandson most go around givin out rep points all day. How the fukk he give me 3 bad rep points in 13 days? Thats about 3 rep points every 4 days....

Somehow Og knicks grandson got me twice back to back (no homo)

29ljnh1.png

That was from before, then he got me one more time today

2ezmv50.png

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
wait so the dark gray squares next to the res mean neg and green is positive? loll

i dont get this whole rep thing...i got 26 and have 1 ??? loll...i mean i dont really give a shit but its a weird system

JayJ44

Starter
wait so the dark gray squares next to the res mean neg and green is positive? loll

i dont get this whole rep thing...i got 26 and have 1 ??? loll...i mean i dont really give a shit but its a weird system

I don't think so. Someone gave me a rep point with the gray, and under the comments he said good post. I think it means that it didn't count or something. Maybe if they don't have rep, they can't give rep? Someone has to explain this now!!! :confused:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
2. Post count
3. Time on the forum

I'm not much into this whole rep thing but for example if i (who have a rep power of 10) give you positive rep, you get 10 points. If you receive a positive rep from a newbie who's got a 0 rep power, you get 0 points. The more points you receive and the more posts you count, the greater your power will be.

That's about it. Not really sure how time of the forum influences all this

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ thats pretty simple but is there a certian number of collected points that cause your rep to go up?...like say i have 26 but shows i have 1 how would that increase?