Problems that need to be discussed

Or he looked at the first post, and has been lurking around the board reading posts...

Good powers of deduction though, moron.

some1 on this forum who has an IQ over 5? is it possible? uve defyed my expectations, as ur are actually intelligent unlike half ma fellow gayburians, though i highly suggest u 2 join us

god out...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
well ur da pussy who started cryin so deal with it, nd wat do u mean give otha ppl opinions? we team starbury, make sure we stupidly attack other intelligent posters for their opinions that contradict ours, u kno this beta than anyone my fellow gayburian.

god out...
I'm a Starburian, not gayburians.
Maybe gayburian is your father's name, but I have nothing to do with that.
I don't attack posters. Nobody on this website can say that I attack them, because I don't. Every poster that I have gotten into an argument with in the past has been because they started problems with me.

For example: You trying to start problems with me just now.

Paul1355

All Star
OriginalKnickGrandson and Tuneraddict
seem to be passing around bad rep points to posts that they don't agree with. Say what you want about me, but I have never given anyone a bad rep point for disagreeing with me. The only people I gave bad rep points were people that gave me bad rep points.

Whoever feels that I'm a good poster, I would like for you to give OriginalKnickGrandson and Tuneraddict negative rep points. They have no right to give someone a bad rep point for not agreeing with someone's views.

This is the United States of America. We have the right to say what we feel, and OriginalKnickGrandon and Tuneraddict seem to want to take that freedom away.

:2cents:

bro im not for any of those two posters, especialyl turneraddcit who i disagree with most of the time...but this thread isnt good UNLESS:

The point of having the negative rep points is to use them...if they want to be like that and use them then we all know were it came from....They should atleast say when they are going to give the neg rep point and why. IF they do it without anyone knowing...then it must stop...this is childish.

TunerAddict

Starter
Your point? do you agree with it? if your gonna take shots at someone do it under your own name and stop trying to conceal your identity-

You obviously aren't that bright. That dude was posting here before I was ever here. Do some research before you boldly accuse someone of something.

But then again...Real research has never been your thing...

TunerAddict

Starter
bro im not for any of those two posters, especialyl turneraddcit who i disagree with most of the time...but this thread isnt good UNLESS:

The point of having the negative rep points is to use them...if they want to be like that and use them then we all know were it came from....They should atleast say when they are going to give the neg rep point and why. IF they do it without anyone knowing...then it must stop...this is childish.

Your problem is you believe his shit man. When I give rep I explain it 90% of the time. If he looks at it it'll say "Attacking new members" or something like that. That is bad rep I'm proud to give. No reason to attack people, especially new people who are making one of their first posts.

But thanks for being rude. I guess I'm not for you either. Never had a problem with you before except maybe a difference of opinions, but if you take things so personally, I guess I should do the same. Now I'm not really for you...

I've got plenty of bad rep that says "Starbury>Collins" or "lol, mad serious" or other shit. The antagonist of most of this bullshit has no right or reason to be bitching. He is a cry baby and it makes me happy that 95% of the ppl who replied agree with me. Known it all along and it seems so did others. They were just being more polite than myself and keeping it to themselves. I've always said and I'll continue on saying it...ABCD is a joke. A joke. A joke. A joke. Thats pretty much as bad as my insults get. But hey...Don't take the internet so seriously...Its not a physical thing. Its nothing.

Akamu

The King
You obviously aren't that bright. That dude was posting here before I was ever here. Do some research before you boldly accuse someone of something.

But then again...Real research has never been your thing...
You defend a poster who's only purpose is to bring down this forum by posting nonsense in random threads. That is an attack on the forum itself and you want to make an attempt at justifying that, ok Mardy Collins.

TunerAddict

Starter
You defend a poster who's only purpose is to bring down this forum by posting nonsense in random threads. That is an attack on the forum itself and you want to make an attempt at justifying that, ok Mardy Collins.

I defended him?

I lolz at you.

I merely put my view on what he was doing. You obviously weren't comprehending his extremely transparent behavior. But oh well...Think what you want. Don't let me spoil your elitist high.

Akamu

The King
animfreeyourmind7rc7lrin8.gif

KBlack25

Starter

Haha, you make it sound like he's Osama Bin Laden out here. Man, he just laid an attack on AMERICA! Jeez get over it the forum ain't that big a deal, it's the INTERNET!

If you just ignore the guy he'll go away, he's only doing it because you guys keep cryin about it which vindicates him.

Hahaha, "attack on the forum itself". Takin' it waaaaaaaay too serious...

Akamu

The King
Haha, you make it sound like he's Osama Bin Laden out here. Man, he just laid an attack on AMERICA! Jeez get over it the forum ain't that big a deal, it's the INTERNET!

If you just ignore the guy he'll go away, he's only doing it because you guys keep cryin about it which vindicates him.

f1a81yd8.png

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Hahahahahahahaha! This is funny as hell :) , when I hand out a bad rep point for dumb ass posts and insults I follow it up with an explanation. This is very funny because I never handed out negitive rep points untill I diss-agreed with people (ironicly Team Starbury......NO!) and they started handing them out to me. Go ahead and bring my rep points down to negitive 1000, it still won't change the fact that your a dumb kid with little to no basketball knowlage at all and the only reason you are thought of as a good poster is because you declaired yourself part of team jerk each other off and they took you under their blind,missleading wings.

You gave me a negative rep point because you diss-agreed with what i wrote in a post about a trade with Indiana. But if you were to look closer to the whole thread you would've seen that I was actually responding to another post earlier suggesting that trade. Maybe it was my bad cuz i forgot to include the other poster trade scenario as a quote but still, before one wants to give a negative rep point to another poster, one have to be sure that he fully understand what that person was talking about.

TunerAddict

Starter

He can't fight the argument so he resorts to pictures or images. Really predictable. Its his tell. Whenever he doesn't have something to say, or can't rebuke what you've said, he resorts to images.

KBlack25

Starter
Haha, I know man. The best part is that his picture didn't even make any sense? Captain Obvious?...yeah okay then. Don't know how it relates to what I said at all but whatever.

He's a herb...

Akamu

The King
He can't fight the argument so he resorts to pictures or images. Really predictable. Its his tell. Whenever he doesn't have something to say, or can't rebuke what you've said, he resorts to images.

I hate to tell you this but, no matter how many terrible posters you choose to protect it will not bring your husband Mardy Collins back.

Haha, I know man. The best part is that his picture didn't even make any sense? Captain Obvious?...yeah okay then. Don't know how it relates to what I said at all but whatever.

He's a herb...

Telling me to ignore a poster that wants attention. Do you really need to step in and point it out?

My statements were relevant, if the guy is banned then we don't have to see 40+ more posts of irrelevance.

I love it when weak-sauce posters will unite to try and impress me. :teeth:

KBlack25

Starter
I hate to tell you this but, no matter how many terrible posters you choose to protect it will not bring your husband Mardy Collins back.

Telling me to ignore a poster that wants attention. Do you really need to step in and point it out?

My statements were relevant, if the guy is banned then we don't have to see 40+ more posts of irrelevance.

I love it when weak-sauce posters will unite to try and impress me. :teeth:

Ha..ha...hahahahhahahahahahaha. Oh my God you are so gassed on yourself....TRYING TO IMPRESS YOU?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Get over yourself man...nobody is trying to impress you. I couldn't care less about what you think about me or anything. Get over yourself....