And So The Mess Continues, Q Calls Out Steph

clumsy

Rotation player
MSG i don't think you are being serious right now.

We started Crawford so we could trade his bum ass off the team. I wanted Marbury to play too, but i think he crossed the line with this shit. This move is mad bitch on his part.

He is basically saying. "I don't want to play cuz they hurt my ego". That's some gay shit.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
MSG i don't think you are being serious right now.

We started Crawford so we could trade his bum ass off the team. I wanted Marbury to play too, but i think he crossed the line with this shit. This move is mad bitch on his part.

He is basically saying. "I don't want to play cuz they hurt my ego". That's some gay shit.

Like i said i think he should be playin too but i dont think ego or pride is involved. Marbury was badly disrespected by donnie and Mike D. They embarrassed him by what they did, going back to the beginning of summer when we heard that "everyone has a clean slate." As we know now that wasnt the case. After being told he wasnt part of the teams future plans, i think that marbury was very upset and disappointed at first. Then, he moved on and was/is ready to be bought out. But now all of a sudden there sayin they need him? I see where hes coming from (no homo) but even i think he should still play.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
man F*ck marbury, that dude is such a drama queen, idk why u sayin that MSG, D'antoni been sayin for a while that marbury will play if we desperately need em and this is the time and marbury still dont play.....if he really loves NY like he says he suppose to be helping out the team..this dude doesnt love NY, he only cares about himself and dont bring up that starbury move cuz that shyt was a PR move to clean his image...if he does have a grudge against the coach, that shouldnt stop u from playing...suppose to go to war wit ur teammates regardless of whats going on, chauncey said it best[check the sig]

knicks should fine em but dont cut em cuz thats what that fool wants

give em the penny treatment, SEND HIS ASS HOME!!!

Last edited:

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Team Starbaury:Well Steph 20 pt 8 ast career guy was replaced by Duhon and was told that the team was going in a different direction, so why should he play! Mike Dantoni is only using Steph now because the team is shorthanded. Watch when Cutinno and Nate are back then Steph will be back on the bench, so why should he play? I hate Q-Brick for lashing out against Steph. I love Stephon unconditionally! and I hope Duhon and Dantoni die

Haterbaury's response: Q-Rich is right!Steph has left his team out to dry. This is why he has clashed with teamates and coaches everywhere he has gone. Mebauary is a cancer to the team and we will be better off without him! I hate him, his shoe line and the nice suites he wears to the game!

Nuetral Fans: Q-Rich was right in his opinion, but why go to the papers with it. This sort of thing only makes our team look bad! Steph shouldve done what he is paid to do, and Q shouldve stayed quiet. Frankly I'm tired of all of this! Q, you throwing a teamate under the bus is just as irresponsible as Steph not playing. Steph,you're being a real female dog about this! Zach Randolph was going to play behind Jared Jefferies and but took his opportunity to start when it came to him. Now is your opportunity to show team's you can 1. still play at a high level and 2.that you would put your ego aside to benefit your team. Now we the fans have to deal with the backlash of this!

New New York's Dinner's response:Here it is I'm up early to start my Turkey,Baked Mac & Cheese, Greens etc. and then I make the mistake of reading this Thread (not mad at the thread starter just the article in it) now my Thanksgiving is ruined by this madness!

Best post of the month!

It's funny that this has been called instigating. My reply would have probably fell in the haterbury (queer name created by queers) category but I'm not bitching about it. The thread really ends here. Anything any one will say will only echo your words.

umynot

Benchwarmer
Enough is enough! We have once again have become a laughing stock! Part of the fault no doubt is on Marbury but some also has to be on Walsh & D'Antoni too! They decided it was ok to lead Marbury on then just leaving him out the mix!!

Everyone must now figure out how to make this work!! Walsh has to get everyone together and tell Marbs that this is his chance to have the team back! His chance to do what he do on the court and help us win! Marbury has to be a good Christian and forgive and take his opportunity to help his KNICKS back to respectability!

We need to all grow up and help this team win!!

Oh by the way Mr Q you need to keep your trap shut!!

You have never been benched! Never played up to your potential! You never been so DISSED by your teammates. So you need to keep quite cause you are truly not half the player you think you are!! And you should be the man you think you are and find a way to reach out to your teammate so that he could feel wanted too.

Everyone on the team should be reaching out to each other!

Anyone of us would feel slighted too if we were in Marbs shoes . Me personally I would be the bigger man if I was Marbs , I would go to the coach and say" Coach I want to be a KNICK" "I want to do whatever I can to help our team win. If you need me to start I'll start! Need me off the bench the so be it. Just think we all need to forgive each other and look @ how we can now help each other get better!"

Be the HERO for once STEPH!!!! Show us your fans you can step up for us too! We do our part by still supporting you! Now do yours and be a Man !

Toons

is the Bo$$
stph doesnt give a fatherfuc|< about you, about new york or his blinded by man love fans. He wouldnt even grace the court for 1 second for his fans to see him play....he made it clear that he is a business man. And obviously he chose money over his fans.
Now to you MSG, u claim to have played ball b4.....i dont know at what level, but i would rather have a team of average guys, than to have a ball hoggin ego trippin bitch on my team. Especially in organised ball, you do whatever the coach asks....and we dont even get paid for that. You cant leave our team a player short, mess the entire game up, just because ur selfish ass is catchin feelings.
this motherfukka makin millions bro....millions.....i dont think u understand that what he makes in 48 minutes of watchin basketball from the sidelines, the average family makes that in just under 3 years. how can you feel sorry for him?? how can you fell passionate about a bitch ass nigqa, who u don teven know personally....thats sum gay ass shit bro....

Toons

is the Bo$$
i cud understand if yall nigqas was fam to him, or telfair or had sum kind of relation...
wow man....give it a rest

TJ.

Rookie
The guy signed a contract. The only time he has a say in whether he can play or if he can't play is due to injury. Right now he is voiding it completely. Hopefully Stern steps in and rips up the remaining year which he is owed if he doesn't obey what coach D'Antoni is saying.

It's a dick move to his team mates, the organisation and the fans. I don't know how anyone can just sit back and watch your team mates get hurt night in and night out because they're trying to cover for your weak excuse for a manhood.

KBlack25

Starter
Steph screwed himself. The fact is he's under contract and when you are under contract with an employer you have to do your job, same as everybody else. Steph refused to do what his contract says he has to do and now, because of that, he's going to face suspension and may perhaps get his contract voided (losing ALL 21 million owed to him).

The move was boneheaded for one person and one person only: Stephon Marbury. The Knicks, whether you think they disrespected him or not are exercising their rights as an employer, by telling him to stay home but make the money or play and make the money. He has a LEGALLY binding deal to play basketball when the Knicks ask that of him, unless he is injured (which he's not). Steph refused to fulfill his contractual duties and in the end he's going to only screw himself...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You know what....for once haterburys have a right to be mad. Im disappointed with his decision too. He should be playing. This is the one time where i cant really defend him. I think he has every right to be upset, and The Knicks organization owes him apology but Id be lying if i said marbury doesnt owe them an apology for this recent act, and only this recent act. All the other sh!t that happened in the past...yall are viewing that in biased ways. I've done a great job of defending/proving wrong almost every haterbury on this site and thats part of what makes me an elite poster.

Another part of what makes me elite is honesty. Despite never gettin the credit i deserve, im always honest about marburys mistakes in his past. I wanted him traded the year larry brown coached here. His attitude was poor earlier in his career. But since the 2006-07 season, this is the only thing that cant be argued, at least from the way i see it. And the whole intern thing but that b!tch was thick. I woulda stuck my dikk in her too. To me thats not a big deal, but this is wrong. Hes still under contract with the team. He should be out there playing. I think hes trying to set an example but hes doing it the wrong way. He should turn the other cheek, from the way donnie and mike D treated him and go out there, give it everything he has.

Some of you are going to far with this though. And if yall want him off the team so bad, yall should be happy that hes not playing. And dont forget, we once again heard contradicting stories about whats going on. Marbury and D'antoni both said different things. Im not gonna side with one of them, because im not biased like almost every poster on this site is. I have no opinion on that until i know more facts which might be never.

stph doesnt give a fatherfuc|< about you, about new york or his blinded by man love fans. He wouldnt even grace the court for 1 second for his fans to see him play....he made it clear that he is a business man. And obviously he chose money over his fans.
Now to you MSG, u claim to have played ball b4.....i dont know at what level, but i would rather have a team of average guys, than to have a ball hoggin ego trippin bitch on my team. Especially in organised ball, you do whatever the coach asks....and we dont even get paid for that. You cant leave our team a player short, mess the entire game up, just because ur selfish ass is catchin feelings.
this motherfukka makin millions bro....millions.....i dont think u understand that what he makes in 48 minutes of watchin basketball from the sidelines, the average family makes that in just under 3 years. how can you feel sorry for him?? how can you fell passionate about a bitch ass nigqa, who u don teven know personally....thats sum gay ass shit bro....

Like he told eddy house, get caught up in life, not basketball. Hes a business man because the more money he has the more mouths he can feed. But keep ignoring that :thumbsup:

Marburys not a ball hog. Hes never been a ball hog, he hasnt always had the best players on his team (new jersey, new york).

Everyone on this site is always assuming sh!t. Like i told that boy trillion, when you assume you make an ass out of yourself. I dont feel bad for him, hes got 23 million. I feel bad for the haters who are quick to draw conclusions without strong facts to back them up. The negatives in marburys career are greatly exaggerated, and im not sayin he hasnt made his mistakes. Im just sayin hes not as bad as everyone says he is.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I didn't really think someone had a bigger ego than marbury until I read msg's last post. Way to stroke that ego, msg...but I do agree with you in that marbury isn't as bad as people make em out to be. I know cuz he's been doing charity events an all that. at the same time, he did grow up in da nyc. #1 rule is look out for yourself first an foremost

waaaaaaaaaaaah

marbaby's a joke

i even look forward to seeing him play elsewhere, but you've got to be joking. doesnt he realize this is exactly what he SHOULDN'T do to prove he's a non-issue. glowing reports coming out of the nyk's locker room will be the final nail in stephs nba days...then he/babybury's will say how he's fed up with the nba and is packing up to go over seas...even though in most situations,thats called "exhiled" or "voted off the island".

situation continues to give me douche-chills

Pricey

Rotation player
you know what, i have no issue with Marbury doing this.

I find it funny Q-Bitch comes out with this saying he isnt helping his team mates yet he was one of the guys in the background who was bitching about him to the media for the last few seasons. Why would Marbs want to help him out?

Why should Marbury play for 1 week and then get sent back to the bench in his suit? D'Antoni did him wrong and he has every right to refuse to play.

Im all for buying out his contract, it will end this media circus and then Marbury can play consistent bball with another team.

King Ewing

Banned
http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/blog/2008/11/q_bomb_drops_on_marbury.html

?I don?t consider him my teammate, so, I mean, whatever," Quentin Richardson said. "He hasn?t played with us all year, he doesn?t want to play with us. He?s expressed that a second time, so whatever. I don?t look at him as a teammate because teammates don?t do that. Regardless of what you have going on with the organization or what you have going on with your coach or whatever, you?re not going to allow your teammates to be left out there the way they were left out there . . . Regardless of how you?re trying to stick it to whoever. At the end of the day, we?re getting left out there and we?re shorthanded, people are hurt and people are still playing. Chris is banged up pretty bad. He?s got an ankle injury and his back is messed up pretty bad and he?s playing. But I mean, once again, I don?t really pay any attention to it because I don?t look at him as a teammate anyway.?

Great post! And I love it! Can we please buy Mebury!! I'm so sick of him!!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Can the Knicks fine him for a flat refusal to play? If they can they should. Don't trade him just fine him every night and get back some of that outlandish $21m.

If you represent yourself, refuse to play, get unsavory shots from team mates and ignored by your coach then what are you?

A loser.

Just keep fining him night after night and get back some cash for the future.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Quentin Richardson has no right to call anybody out, not even Eddy Curry. Quentin Richardson is an inury prone scrub with no skills. When Richardson shoots above 40% from the field for a season, then he can talk. Until then, he should just shut up.

P.S.-I know Richardson shoots 42% this year, but I'm talking about an entire season. One month doesn't count.

He shot 35%, in 2 of his first 3 years with the Knicks. Let's see if he can finally break 40%. My God, Quentin Richardson is such an overrated scrub. He's lucky I'm not the GM of the Knicks, because I would have been traded him for some Cheetos.

TJ.

Rookie
you know what, i have no issue with Marbury doing this.

I find it funny Q-Bitch comes out with this saying he isnt helping his team mates yet he was one of the guys in the background who was bitching about him to the media for the last few seasons. Why would Marbs want to help him out?

Why should Marbury play for 1 week and then get sent back to the bench in his suit? D'Antoni did him wrong and he has every right to refuse to play.

Im all for buying out his contract, it will end this media circus and then Marbury can play consistent bball with another team.

Marbury signed a contract.

This isn't high school...

Once you ink that paper and start getting the money from it, you have to follow through with it regardless of the situation or whoever the coach is.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Marbury might be sent home now....we should just trade him or buy him out we move on and so does he

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You know what....for once haterburys have a right to be mad. Im disappointed with his decision too. He should be playing. This is the one time where i cant really defend him.

Hallelujah! He has finally seen the light, thank you Jesus!!! (This lil light of mine, I'm gonna make it shine.....)

but wait...
I've done a great job of defending/proving wrong almost every haterbury on this site and thats part of what makes me an elite poster.

What? :shock2:
Elite poster? :?

You've got to love the presumption of victory due to what exactly, best insults, photo shop ability? This posts got metro's name written all over it. You wont be taken seriously if you call those that disagree with your points haters. Haterbury? My dick wants to laugh.

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
This situation is ridicolous, u should never ask a guy whos gettin paid 22 million dollars if he wants to play or not, u just activate him and play him, the knicks handled this situation horribly.