Marbury Gives Interview, on His "Situation."

Since it looks like he won't be playing, what are the possible outcomes of this saga?

• He gets bought out, for the full amount left on his contract.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • He gets released, without pay, for breach of contract.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • He gets traded.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • He takes less money, in order to get out of this situation.

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
No answers - check

State "I'm the best" - check

Insults - ??? watch out if you keep forgeting the insults team Dinglebury's going to have to demote you to 4th best poster:barf:

Metro, and MSG call out come on dude were waiting:69::moon::fellatio:
:69::moon::fellatio:

Me and your grandmother was doing a lot of that, you know.

KBlack25

Starter
I brought up Quentin Richardson's field goal percentage, because being that he has always played poorly on the Knicks, I feel he has no right to call anyone out. A lot of posters, including Donchris, happens to agree with me.

Quentin Richardson brought himself into Marbury's business, when he told the media he didn't feel Marbury was his teammate, even though he didn't know the entire story.

Quentin Richardson brought himself into Marbury's business, when he went up to Marbury and told him he wasn't part of the team, even though that was a decision made by Mike D'Antoni.

Mike D'Antoni already lied, when he said he was going to give Marbury a clean slate.

At least Q-Rich is out there busting his butt. I don't blame Q for saying something, SOMEBODY on this team has to, SOMEBODY has to weigh in on this situation. As of now it's been all D'Antoni and Steph talking, and the team has taken a backseat. Maybe Q is trying to take on a leadership role, trying to get the locker room to unite in the turmoil that is Stephon Marbury...MAYBE by calling out Marbury Marbury will a) want to leave or b) want to play without complaints. MAYBE it will force someone's hand.

Q is out there and I for one am happy that Q is willing to talk to try and get this team going. HE wants the TEAM to move on, it's obvious. HE wants what's best for the team. Steph has and always has wanted what was best for Steph. His Field Goal Percentage aside, none of us are in the locker room, but I'm willing to bet Q is trying to come into his own as a leader, it is obvious the coach trusts him and it wouldn't surprise me to see that Q was the guy D'Antoni turned to as a TRUSTED former team member (as opposed to the mistrust the pertrudes between Marbury and D'Antoni), to try and get the team behind the coach and buying into the system...

Edit: Go ahead, ignore me. It's obvious you are running from me and the argument. You got yourself in trouble and don't have jpz, metro or MSG here now to protect you...and now you hide WAHHHHHHH

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
At least Q-Rich is out there busting his butt. I don't blame Q for saying something, SOMEBODY on this team has to, SOMEBODY has to weigh in on this situation. As of now it's been all D'Antoni and Steph talking, and the team has taken a backseat. Maybe Q is trying to take on a leadership role, trying to get the locker room to unite in the turmoil that is Stephon Marbury...MAYBE by calling out Marbury Marbury will a) want to leave or b) want to play without complaints. MAYBE it will force someone's hand.

Q is out there and I for one am happy that Q is willing to talk to try and get this team going. HE wants the TEAM to move on, it's obvious. HE wants what's best for the team. Steph has and always has wanted what was best for Steph. His Field Goal Percentage aside, none of us are in the locker room, but I'm willing to bet Q is trying to come into his own as a leader, it is obvious the coach trusts him and it wouldn't surprise me to see that Q was the guy D'Antoni turned to as a TRUSTED former team member (as opposed to the mistrust the pertrudes between Marbury and D'Antoni), to try and get the team behind the coach and buying into the system...

Edit: Go ahead, ignore me. It's obvious you are running from me and the argument. You got yourself in trouble and don't have jpz, metro or MSG here now to protect you...and now you hide WAHHHHHHH
Quentin Richardson sucks. Stop fronting. He does not bust his ass. The opposing players bust his ass night in and night out(no homo). Ex: Tayshaun Prince, Lebron James, Paul Pierce, Caron Butler, Josh Howard, etc.

I didn't get myself in trouble. You got yourself in trouble. I completely destroyed you. I'm the 3rd best poster in here. The only thing you're good enough for is sucking D'Antoni's dick. The other thing you're good for is letting me do your mother in good.

I brought up Quentin Richardson's field goal percentage, because being that he has always played poorly on the Knicks, I feel he has no right to call anyone out. A lot of posters, including Donchris, happens to agree with me.

Q plays hurt and is a leader no matter how he's shooting.

Quentin Richardson brought himself into Marbury's business, when he told the media he didn't feel Marbury was his teammate, even though he didn't know the entire story.

You must have better insight of the team and what's going on in the locker room that Q right? Do you remember the whole team wanting him gone last season? But your right again Steph a "teamate"

Quentin Richardson brought himself into Marbury's business, when he went up to Marbury and told him he wasn't part of the team, even though that was a decision made by Mike D'Antoni.

Coach D probably informed the whole team and Q asked to delever the news for self satisfaction :) (sarcasm)

Mike D'Antoni already lied, when he said he was going to give Marbury a clean slate.

You continue to suck D'Antoni's dick and believe him, even after he lied.

I refuse to believe a liar.

You believe a liar, because you are in love with D'Antoni.

Not my problem.

*clicks ignore button*

We'll beleive our "liar" a proven winner and you can beleive your "liar" Steph the proven loser/head case.

KBlack25

Starter
Quentin Richardson sucks. Stop fronting. He does not bust his ass. The opposing players bust his ass night in and night out(no homo). Ex: Tayshaun Prince, Lebron James, Paul Pierce, Caron Butler, Josh Howard, etc.

Yeah? Well at least he's playing. At least he's out there trying to give this city something to watch. At least he isn't in a fight with his third coach in a row (preceded by Larry Brown and Isiah Thomas). At least he isn't complaining about "feeling uncomfortable" with the situation, whatever the hell that means (since when does Marbury care about "feeling comfortable", I thought he was a competitor that would play hard every place every time). At least he isn't demanding all $21 million he "earned" despite having only one playoff appearance in his last 4 years with this team, a playoff appearance that he got swept from. At least he isn't going to the media calling himself the best pg in the league on a team that was barely over .500. At least he isn't on television answering his phone and calling his wife a hoe during a cable interview. At least he can string together a complete logical sentence.

EDIT: Keep editing your posts little boy. I can keep comin' at you. Your arguments are babyish, like a 5th grade sandbox.

KBlack25: You got yourself in trouble...

abcd: NUH UH UH YOU DID!

HAHAHAHA go back to preschool.

Seriously man, I know you can't respond to what I said, you still didn't answer why you are all over Marbury's cock, believing everything he says as Gospel when there is evidence to the contrary...So keep thinking you won, keep calling yourself the 3rd best poster on the site, that and a quarter will buy your mom for a night. Your own opinion on your posting (in)ability is totally inconsequential to the argument at hand, as you are wrong and simply use circular logic: "It's true because he said it because what he said is true..."

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
We'll beleive our "liar" a proven winner and you can beleive your "liar" Steph the proven loser/head case.
I know. Mike D'Antoni is such a proven winner. That's why the Knicks are in 10th place in the Eastern Conference. :lol: :lol:

Now that he doesn't have Steve Nash, Shawn Marion, and Amare Stoudamire to make him look good, he seems to be struggling.

I know. Mike D'Antoni is such a proven winner. That's why the Knicks are in 10th place in the Eastern Conference. :lol: :lol:

Now that he doesn't have Steve Nash, Shawn Marion, and Amare Stoudamire to make him look good, he seems to be struggling.

Hahaha are you for real? He wasn't doing so bad with the team (before trades) was he? Nash was nobody comming out of Sana Clara was a nobody untill coach D and Amare wasn't even there for one season (micro fracture surgery) while playing on a bum knee for another 2? (before surgury tryed playing hurt and year after didn't get to 100% to late in the year) But keep sptiting your ether fool.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Team Jockbury circle jerking each other is too funny! They are too dumb to realize what buttbuddies that CUM off as!!! LOL :teeth:

I feel bad for what evre team Marbury ends up on....their team site will take a bigger hit than the record!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
AND THE WINNER IS...

TEAM STARBURY!
34821dfd4e594392b1610dcd39088204.jpg

KBlack and OriginalKnickGrandson:
grave.jpg

KBlack25

Starter
HAHAHAHAHAHA he has to be kidding at this point right? I refuse to believe somebody who can work a computer could also be this stupid...

Where did you go abcd? Oh you must be looking for more dumb pictures to post, because you have no facts, or hell even common sense to defend your stupid ass posts.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
lol, You're such a manipulator. You took 1 part of my post and criticized it. My point was that Marbury never refused to play.

Like I said, read the article, then respond.

The article clearly states that Marbury never said he didn't want to play.

He said he didn't feel comfortable with the situation.

To datruth: Quentin Richardson is a snitch. Stop fronting.

Saying you are not comfortable or anything like that is the same as refusing. The coach is not going to call your number and/or force you to go on the court after that. Technically, Steph may not be in violation of his contract because of the way he worded his refusal, but this is not about violation of contract or anything like that. It's about whether he cared enough about his teamates to play or is still the same self sentered POS he's always been. He answered that quite clearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!