Marbury Gives Interview, on His "Situation."

Since it looks like he won't be playing, what are the possible outcomes of this saga?

• He gets bought out, for the full amount left on his contract.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • He gets released, without pay, for breach of contract.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • He gets traded.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • He takes less money, in order to get out of this situation.

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Because that's not the part I'm talking about nor is it the part that I'm denying has any relevance.

The part I'm talking about is showing you that you did in fact talk about Q-Rich and his field goal percentage.

Edit: Nor am I lying, where have I lied?

You're just a little crybaby Team Starbury buttplugger...

WAHHH HE'S LYING AND MANIPULATING WHAT I SAID! WAHHHH

Get over yourself, I showed you exactly what I was talking about, never lied, never "manipulated", you just know you're wrong...keep on doing this:
I have a freedom of speech. If I disagree with Quentin Richardson going around telling people where they stand on the team, then I have a right. Read the article. It clearly states that Mike D'Antoni was pu$$y, so he sent Richardson to tell Marbury he wasn't playing, the night before the season started.

It also states that Quentin Snitchardson told the media he doesn't consider Marbury his teammate, even though Richardson did not know the entire story about the Marbury and D'Antoni situation.

We now know the real reason why Marbury didn't play.

Marbury didn't play, because D'Antoni lied to him in the past, and he didn't know what to believe. He wanted to speak with Donnie Walsh, before suiting up to play. Rather than being honest with the media, D'Antoni lied and said Marbury refused to play, when in fact, he just wanted to speak to Donnie Walsh first.

P.S.- I know. Waa, your mother's a baby.

Read the article.

KBlack25

Starter
I have a freedom of speech. If I disagree with Quentin Richardson going around telling people where they stand on the team, then I have a right. Read the article. It clearly states that Mike D'Antoni was pu$$y, so he sent Richardson to tell Marbury he wasn't playing, the night before the season started.

It also states that Quentin Snitchardson told the media he doesn't consider Marbury his teammate, even though Richardson did not know the entire story about the Marbury and D'Antoni situation.

We now know the real reason why Marbury didn't play.

Marbury didn't play, because D'Antoni lied to him in the past, and he didn't know what to believe. He wanted to speak with Donnie Walsh, before suiting up to play.

P.S.- I know. Waa, your mother's a baby.

Read the article.

The article clearly states D'Antoni was a pu$$y? Really? Man, that's some journalism right there, they can call someone a pu$$y directly in their article? Damn...

How do you know what Q knows and didn't know? And how does this make his FG%age relevant?

So does Stephon Marbury speak the Gospel out here? Everything he says is true? Why can't we believe what D'Antoni is saying? Because there are two sides to this story and you as a Knicks outside have no knowledge about which is right, truthful and which one is wrong.

If it was all D'Antoni, Walsh would not have suspended Marbury, and he wouldn't have said the things he said about Marbury. ""A player's central obligation is to provide his professional services when called upon," Donnie Walsh said in announcing the suspension. "Because [Marbury] refused the coach's request to play in the team's last game, we had no choice but to impose disciplinary action."" Maybe you are right though, maybe there's just this huge conspiracy to keep Stephon Marbury down...Or maybe [gasp] STEPHON IS LYING!

There are two sides to every story, if you want to take Marbury's word at its meaning go right ahead but any reasonable person will tell you the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle. Go ahead, believe every single word Marbury says, I'm not going to stop you but that doesn't make him 100% truthful.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The article clearly states D'Antoni was a pu$$y? Really? Man, that's some journalism right there, they can call someone a pu$$y directly in their article? Damn...

How do you know what Q knows and didn't know? And how does this make his FG%age relevant?

So does Stephon Marbury speak the Gospel out here? Everything he says is true? Why can't we believe what D'Antoni is saying? Because there are two sides to this story and you as a Knicks outside have no knowledge about which is right, truthful and which one is wrong.

If it was all D'Antoni, Walsh would not have suspended Marbury, and he wouldn't have said the things he said about Marbury. ""A player's central obligation is to provide his professional services when called upon," Donnie Walsh said in announcing the suspension. "Because [Marbury] refused the coach's request to play in the team's last game, we had no choice but to impose disciplinary action."" Maybe you are right though, maybe there's just this huge conspiracy to keep Stephon Marbury down...Or maybe [gasp] STEPHON IS LYING!

There are two sides to every story, if you want to take Marbury's word at its meaning go right ahead but any reasonable person will tell you the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle. Go ahead, believe every single word Marbury says, I'm not going to stop you but that doesn't make him 100% truthful.
I'm the 3rd best poster on here.
Time to ether you. Since you don't seem to listen to logic, I will have to destroy you.
ether.jpg

KBlack, just shut the f*(k up.

Stephon Marbury explained why he didn't play, and if you don't believe him, that's your problem.

Mike D'Antoni was already caught in a lie, when he said Marbury had a clean slate.

If I had the choice of believing
1)Marbury, who has just been sitting on the bench in all of this drama.
or
2)Mike D'Antoni, who was already caught lying, when he said everyone had a clean slate.

I would believe Marbury.

Why? Because he hasn't proven himself to be a liar like D'Antoni.

Get D'Antoni's dick out your mouth. For real, this article was completely unbiased. You just have a Mike D'Antoni love complex.

Go eat D'Antoni's dick, faqqot!

I could see why you feel so compatible with D'Antoni.

Both of you lie, both of you manipulate, and both of you be sucking eachother's dick in the lockerooms, faggot!

KBlack25

Starter
I'm the 3rd best poster on here.
Time to ether you. Since you don't seem to listen to logic, I will have to destroy you.
ether.jpg

KBlack, just shut the f*(k up.

Stephon Marbury explained why he didn't play, and if you don't believe him, that's your problem.

Mike D'Antoni was already caught in a lie, when he said Marbury had a clean slate.

If I had the choice of believing
1)Marbury, who has just been sitting on the bench in all of this drama, or
2)Mike D'Antoni, who has been caught on a couple of lies in the past.

I would believe Marbury.

Why? Because he hasn't proven himself to be a liar like D'Antoni.

Get D'Antoni's dick out your mouth. For real, this article was completely unbiased. You just have a Mike D'Antoni love complex.

Go eat D'Antoni's dick, faqqot!

Oh man you sure did ether me...You didn't prove jack shit. "I'm the 3rd best poster on this site" Why because MSG and metro say so? Get over yourself, that's like saying you're the third prettiest girl in your trailer park, nobody gives a shit.

And that's fine, believe Marbury all you want to but all I have to do is point to the success D'Antoni has had in the NBA as a coach vs. the success Marbury has had in the NBA as a player and I know exactly whose plan I want to go with.

And how was Mike D'Antoni "caught" in a lie. D'Antoni said that he told everyone they had a clean slate, Marbury said he was told he didn't. Again, one persons word v. another. That's not being caught in a lie. Caught in a lie would be D'Antoni coming out and saying "I didn't give Steph a clean slate, even though I said everyone would" which to my knowledge he hasn't done yet. So, explain how he is "caught" in a lie, that's like saying when your mother told you you were a bastard child and you said "I'm not a bastard child" your mother was caught in a lie.

Get the **** out of here and go jerk off to more "3rd Best Poster on Knicksonline.com" plaques. Pathetic.

Man you are so pathetic, at least when MSG and metro claim to "ether" someone they go on for more than just a paragraph and don't post the same pathetic bullshit over and over again. Believe Steph, go ahead. I guess you also believe it wasn't all about the money in Minnesota, and that Stephon is the greatest PG in the league (after all, he did say it so it must be true). Oh, and that last year he was going to average a double double. Please Steph has been shown over and over to be so full of himself to see the big team picture, and this is just another example...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Oh man you sure did ether me...You didn't prove jack shit. "I'm the 3rd best poster on this site" Why because MSG and metro say so? Get over yourself, that's like saying you're the third prettiest girl in your trailer park, nobody gives a shit.

And that's fine, believe Marbury all you want to but all I have to do is point to the success D'Antoni has had in the NBA as a coach vs. the success Marbury has had in the NBA as a player and I know exactly whose plan I want to go with.

And how was Mike D'Antoni "caught" in a lie. D'Antoni said that he told everyone they had a clean slate, Marbury said he was told he didn't. Again, one persons word v. another. That's not being caught in a lie. Caught in a lie would be D'Antoni coming out and saying "I didn't give Steph a clean slate, even though I said everyone would" which to my knowledge he hasn't done yet. So, explain how he is "caught" in a lie, that's like saying when your mother told you you were a bastard child and you said "I'm not a bastard child" your mother was caught in a lie.

Get the **** out of here and go jerk off to more "3rd Best Poster on Knicksonline.com" plaques. Pathetic.

Man you are so pathetic, at least when MSG and metro claim to "ether" someone they go on for more than just a paragraph and don't post the same pathetic bullshit over and over again. Believe Steph, go ahead. I guess you also believe it wasn't all about the money in Minnesota, and that Stephon is the greatest PG in the league (after all, he did say it so it must be true). Oh, and that last year he was going to average a double double. Please Steph has been shown over and over to be so full of himself to see the big team picture, and this is just another example...
I'm the 3rd best poster on here. That has already been established by the voters.

You're a fat loser that takes pride in suckin D'Antoni's d!(k, even after he was caught lying.

Stephon Marbury is yet to be caught in a lie this year. D'Antoni was already caught in 3 lies.

Like I said, only a faqqot like yourself would believe a coach that was caught on multiple lies.

Lie #1:
Everyone has a clean slate

"Marbury played well in the preseason, but was still put on the inactive list.

Lie #2:
I wasn't going to play Marbury, because I didn't want to give him spot up minutes. Those 4 minutes I want to go to Gallinari or Mardy Collins.

Mardy Collins got traded and Gallinari's "injured."

Lie #3:
I was going to let Marbury play 30-35 minutes.

Then why did Donnie Walsh trade for Cuttino Mobley? To be on the inactive list for Marbury?

kblack-ls.jpg

KBLACK, AFTER BEING ETHERED.

KBlack25

Starter
And when was he caught in those lies? Mardy Collins saw minutes, Danillo has been hurt.

How do you know Steph wasn't going to see 30-35 minutes? How does anyone know? Steph sat on the bench by his own volition...You can say he never refused to play but again, it's still Steph's word v. D'Antoni's word. What makes D'Antoni more of a liar than Steph? For all we know they BOTH could be lying...

And how do you know that Steph didn't get a clean slate? Because STEPH said so?

If you are going to call someone a liar (like you did to me and hmm, you didn't prove that either) YOU have to bring the evidence forth that shows he was a liar! You haven't done that, your only evidence is "Steph says he was lying!"

Were you there, inside the locker room? Is it not totally possible that D'Antoni saw that Steph's teammates hated him and thought to himself "Wow, these guys just can not get along with Steph, I think maybe my POINT GUARD should be someone the TEAM feels like it can trust."? MAYBE, for once, a coach is out there with the TEAM'S interest in mind...MAYBE, for once, the player and not the coach, is the problem (like Steph has consistently been through his career, yet Isiah kept giving him free passes...).

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
And when was he caught in those lies? Mardy Collins saw minutes, Danillo has been hurt.

How do you know Steph wasn't going to see 30-35 minutes? How does anyone know? Steph sat on the bench by his own volition...You can say he never refused to play but again, it's still Steph's word v. D'Antoni's word. What makes D'Antoni more of a liar than Steph? For all we know they BOTH could be lying...

And how do you know that Steph didn't get a clean slate? Because STEPH said so?

If you are going to call someone a liar (like you did to me and hmm, you didn't prove that either) YOU have to bring the evidence forth that shows he was a liar! You haven't done that, your only evidence is "Steph says he was lying!"
Cuttino Mobley was traded to the Knicks to replace the starting SG, Jamal Crawford. Nate Robinson, Anthony Roberson, Quentin Richardson, and Chris Duhon have been getting playing time over him ALL SEASON.

That's how I know.

D'Antoni knew Gallinari was injured, yet he was caught saying he was going to give him spot up minutes. D'Antoni spoke about Gallinari's injury, before he even made that statement.

D'Antoni had a look of guilt, when he was being interviewed by the media.

You stay getting ethered.

Yet another team Starburian getting schooled, resulting in -

1. Name calling
2. Stupid Pictures
3. Self promotion

as for the poll on this topic, there is another option that I could see happening that wasn't listed as choice (and would personally like to see happen)

Steph gets sent home (with pay) for the season

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Yet another team Starburian getting schooled, resulting in -

1. Name calling
2. Stupid Pictures
3. Self promotion
I got schooled? Please explain. I wanna hear this. You're one of the worst posters on here. KBlack is a way better poster than you. If I could ether him, I could definitely ether you.

KBlack25

Starter
Cuttino Mobley was traded to the Knicks to replace the starting SG, Jamal Crawford. Nate Robinson, Anthony Roberson, Quentin Richardson, and Chris Duhon have been getting playing time over him ALL SEASON.

That's how I know.

D'Antoni knew Gallinari was injured, yet he was caught saying he was going to give him spot up minutes. D'Antoni spoke about Gallinari's injury, before he even made that statement.

D'Antoni had a look of guilt, when he was being interviewed by the media.

You stay getting ethered.

Gallinari played the early on! It was obvious that something was wrong and now they are taking care of it! I'm sure D'Antoni planned to not play the #6 overall draft pick this year.

Collins DID play minutes, did you ever think that maybe his contract was a necessary component in the trade. Did it ever cross your feeble little mind that perhaps playing Collins was a good way to audition him out to other teams, in an effort to lose Randolph or Curry's horrible contract? Did you ever think that maybe, MAYBE, Mike D'Antoni wanted to see what he had in Collins and the other guys (Roberson, etc.) so he knew what he would have for the future rather than start a guy who was not in the future plans? And when D'Antoni saw what he had he decided he could stand to lose Collins for some better contracts?

No, you didn't. You just assume that everyone is doing things as part of a huge conspiracy to put Marbury down. If this guy had had an agent Marbury would already be in uniform someplace else but because he's being a pain in the ass because he wants the $21 million he "earned" (or so he claimed). An agent would have had a 15 mil buyout and 6 mil elsewhere in a heartbeat, or at least would have tried...or maybe Steph knows something we don't, that he might be worried there won't be any bidders, or no bidders at his price...

OMG the dude (kblack25) asks you point blank questions and you ignore them constantly. I guess I'm one of the worst posters on here because I diss-agree with Team Starbury hugh? Go find 1 post of mine where I posted something untrue or totaly closed minded.

1. What does Q's shooting % have to do with Dinglebury?
2. Where exactly does the artical say thay Coach D is a Pu$$y ?

There's 2 with-out even looking back.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Gallinari played the early on! It was obvious that something was wrong and now they are taking care of it! I'm sure D'Antoni planned to not play the #6 overall draft pick this year.

Collins DID play minutes, did you ever think that maybe his contract was a necessary component in the trade. Did it ever cross your feeble little mind that perhaps playing Collins was a good way to audition him out to other teams, in an effort to lose Randolph or Curry's horrible contract? Did you ever think that maybe, MAYBE, Mike D'Antoni wanted to see what he had in Collins and the other guys (Roberson, etc.) so he knew what he would have for the future rather than start a guy who was not in the future plans? And when D'Antoni saw what he had he decided he could stand to lose Collins for some better contracts?

No, you didn't. You just assume that everyone is doing things as part of a huge conspiracy to put Marbury down. If this guy had had an agent Marbury would already be in uniform someplace else but because he's being a pain in the ass because he wants the $21 million he "earned" (or so he claimed). An agent would have had a 15 mil buyout and 6 mil elsewhere in a heartbeat, or at least would have tried...or maybe Steph knows something we don't, that he might be worried there won't be any bidders, or no bidders at his price...
You already lost. I proved my case. Team Starbury is once again victorious.

I'm waiting for OriginalKnickGrandson to respond.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
OMG the dude (kblack25) asks you point blank questions and you ignore them constantly. I guess I'm one of the worst posters on here because I diss-agree with Team Starbury hugh? Go find 1 post of mine where I posted something untrue or totaly closed minded.

1. What does Q's shooting % have to do with Dinglebury?
2. Where exactly does the artical say thay Coach D is a Pu$$y ?

There's 2 with-out even looking back.
LMAO! So you bring up two quotes that I already addressed? That's your master plan.

Listen, whiteboy, my point was that Marbury never refused to play.

Get your cokebottle glasses and read the article from this thread.

KBlack25

Starter
LMAO! So you bring up two quotes that I already addressed? That's your master plan.

Problem is you didn't address them. You basically didn't address anything.

Congrats to me on becoming the 3rd Best Poster on Knicksonline...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...faggot

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Typical Team Starbury, no response, knows he lost so he runs and hides...hahahahahahaha
I defeated you. Be real. I proved my case, and all you could do was pick small sentences out of my post.

Me, I took your ENTIRE posts and completely demolished them.

You lost. Just take it and move on.

The only faqqot in here is you. You stay sucking Mike D'Antoni's dick and swallowing his semen.

I'm straight, so I just bend your mother over and give it to her good.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez

why do u still believe marbury when it seems he's always in drama?

KBlack25

Starter
I defeated you. Be real. I proved my case, and all you could do was pick small sentences out of my post.

Me, I took your ENTIRE posts and completely demolished them.

You lost. Just take it and move on.

During which part did you demolish me? When you didn't answer the questions? When you didn't respond to my posts? When you got shown how your "ether" was as pathetic an excuse for a diss track as an R.Kelly on Aaron Hall dis...Get the **** out of hear and go jack off to Marbury pictures, go read his blog it's probably like the Bible to you...

Look at every one of your posts, I address every single point debunking your silly little "Marbury Conspiracy Theory", just because Marbury says something doesn't make it Gospel. And still, what does this all have to do with Q-Rich's FG%age? You never answered that one.

HAHAHAHA Third Best Poster, maybe on Marbury's dick...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
During which part did you demolish me? When you didn't answer the questions? When you didn't respond to my posts? When you got shown how your "ether" was as pathetic an excuse for a diss track as an R.Kelly on Aaron Hall dis...Get the **** out of hear and go jack off to Marbury pictures, go read his blog it's probably like the Bible to you...
lol

You were clearly sucking D'Antoni's juevos, because you think he's GOD.

When I showed you the part of the article that says Marbury never said he refused to play, I demolished your idea that Marbury refused to play.

I also exposed you for the Mike D'Antoni d!(krider you are.

Again you lost. Just accept it.

About jerking off to Marbury's pictures, your father was doing that, because I was too busy banging your sexy mom.

You adressed those points..... where?

Your point is, hahahahaha what a joke. Marbury never refused to play? Only according to your hero chief:thumbsup:

Whiteboy hugh? Why don't you just call me cracker?