Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Tied at 111 with 34 seconds left. Timeout NY

Kiyaman

Legend
Tied at 111 having 34 seconds remaining in the game.
Would u really like to know how we loss our 8 point lead in 3 min ????

rady

Administrator
Staff member
DiVincenzo ice cold from free throw line

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Unbelievable that we won this game.
DiVincenzo 48 min
Hart 46+ min
Anunoby 45 min
Brunson 43 min

5 bench pts

Sixers had everything on the table to force game 7. But their bench didn’t help when Maxey finally had a bad night. 17 pts 6-18 fg

Also, props to this guy

cadb6f57667737d2e4ab41c45552f153.jpg

mafra

Legend
I’ll take credit… I made sure I jinxed myself. Eating my own words is delicious. I didn’t check until end of 3Q. Saw it was 83-83. Checked back in and Knicks up 3 with 13 second and DDV at the line! Wow!

Indy won’t be easy. Obi had 20 something tonight. Here we go!

mafra

Legend
NY_KnicksPR @NY_KnicksPR Jalen Brunson is now the seventh player in NBA
history, and just the second Knick (Bernard King - 1984) to record 40+ points in three consecutive
playoff games.

Kiyaman

Legend
I’ll take credit… I made sure I jinxed myself. Eating my own words is delicious. I didn’t check until end of 3Q. Saw it was 83-83. Checked back in and Knicks up 3 with 13 second and DDV at the line! Wow!

Indy won’t be easy. Obi had 20 something tonight. Here we go!
I got home early for Knicks game to catch a Pacer vs Bucks team that's screaming for Giannis & Holiday duo .. Crazy!
Watching the Pacers bench tonight of McConnel & Toppin transition performance both scored 20 points on eliminating the Bucks .. Lopez, Portis, Middleton missed Giannis & Holiday's 35 minutes to visit the 2nd round of playoffs.
We better have Precious on the court in every game vs Pacers HC Rick Carlisle 9 or 8 man rotation of many forwards wid iso handles.

pat

Starter
Knicks go up 33-11 to start the game. Embiid heads to locker room. In a nanosecond lead is cut in half, Embiid returns, and PHI ends half on a 43-18 run.

As soon as Buddy entered game, and Knicks allowed him to drain 2 quick 3s… I knew game was over and it’s off to Sat night. Series is heading to Game 7. Buddy 5-7 from downtown in 1st half and outscored Brunson.

Embiid/Maxey/Buddy is too much offense for Knicks to guard or overcome. NY has 0 points from the bench. So glad I turned it off with 3 left in 1Q.

As a long-suffering NyK fan, we know how this ends. With PHI celebrating at MsG Sat night.

Knicks had a shot to knock PHI out… but they choked away Game 3. They took a good shot at PHI tonight, going up 22 quickly… but they pissed that away quickly and played as if they were behind instead of up big.

It’s tough to knock out a team facing elimination. Knicks got as close as they possibly could, but too many injuries and too many mistakes. Missed FT from Hart and brain burp not fouling up 3 will sting until OCT.

Good year but yet another brutal, disappointing and let’s face it… historical playoff collapse. Only R1 and they probably would lose to Indy anyway… so who cares!

Good night. Let’s enjoy watching a game 7. But be prepared for the ending… like watching the Titanic movie… you know what’s going to happen.
That aged like milk.

mafra

Legend
2 years in a row Giannis doesn’t win a playoff game… who would’ve guess that LAK-PHI-PHO-MIL-GSW-MIA (and possibly LaC) all won’t make it to second round.

jimkcchief88

All Star
We tried to blow it last night but JB brought us home! Local Chicago kid makes it big in the Apple 🍎 with his Dad watching from the bench! Rare air with 3 40 point playoff games in a row! Now it’s the Pacers feels like 1994 not 2024 let’s go!!!!