We win....Its the Players. We lose, its the coach. smh

MusketeerX

Rotation player
:agreed: I dont understand why we have to try to change history when it comes to MDA. it is what it is. From the Billups interview going forward the Knicks have been talking defense like they work for the Pentagon. Lets just hope it continues...

:agreed: this is true. Defense was nothing more than after thought befre Billups entered the lineup.

KingofNy

Starter
:agreed: this is true. Defense was nothing more than after thought befre Billups entered the lineup.

:agreed: You guys are totally correct. Guys like Billups have enough star power to motivate the other players to play good defense and also put pressure on Antoni to actually coach it...And that's exactly why our team played decent defense after his arrival.

Call me crazy but I think I would rather have Billups as our coach than Antoni...That's sad...especially since we need Billups out on the court.

KingofNy

Starter
toons r u serious... before the the trade...many of yall was saying that the trade helps us zero on defense....so now all of the sudden we got better defensive players....

he know that he has less influence in the organization now than he did in the past..

he knows ny wants defense.. the city is built on hard nose...tough work ethis.... not his fancy fancy SSOL

+1 Spot on brotha. NY isn't going to settle for garbage D now that we have superstars like Amare, Melo and Billups. Aint gonna happen.