Where do we go from here?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
LOL I come online and see all this news and it hasn't even been a day. I can't even comprehend all this now. This team is gonna be wild if it forms.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Since I wont be at the game I hope they televise the player introductions I know the Garden is gonna rock for Chandler, Stoudemire and Anthony

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Chandler to knicks is 98% done and done deal just waiting for lockout to be lifted and billups to be amnestied. barring some crazy ish he's a knick.

damn all this and people are sleeping on the fact we got Shumpert too, i think he's gonna be great this year around 10 points a steal or a little over and some big games/moments he has amazing upside

We got Mike Woodson too.:thumbsup:
If we lock up Chandler and Davis here in NY. Grunwald might just be a worthy successor for Donnie Walsh. :smokin:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
We got Mike Woodson too.:thumbsup:
If we lock up Chandler and Davis here in NY. Grunwald might just be a worthy successor for Donnie Walsh. :smokin:

Thats what making me happiest, All these defensive signings especially Chandler wouldnt mean much normally but with a good defensive mind in Woodson it makes it that much sweeter. Cant wait for Christmas day

CA7

Scoring Champ
Thats what making me happiest, All these defensive signings especially Chandler wouldnt mean much normally but with a good defensive mind in Woodson it makes it that much sweeter. Cant wait for Christmas day

Along with Carmelo losing weight become more explosive and agile and his new found commitment to defense.....shit is gettin real I'm not going to sleep until I see who we pick up too excited and dont wanna miss anything.......the lockout was a blessing in disguise, jam packed games, faster player movement and more pure excitement

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Along with Carmelo losing weight become more explosive and agile and his new found commitment to defense.....shit is gettin real I'm not going to sleep until I see who we pick up too excited and dont wanna miss anything.......the lockout was a blessing in disguise, jam packed games, faster player movement and more pure excitement
Man I'm so excited I don't wanna go to bed either LOL. Sadly I have to in about fifteen minutes, but man.

KingCharles34

All Star

My pops said something to me about this but i must have missed the article. Does anyone have a link to this?

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
155630_o.gif

CA7

Scoring Champ
My pops said something to me about this but i must have missed the article. Does anyone have a link to this?

Dont have a link but in his interview on the 1st day of voluntary workouts he talked about defense a lot and reporters said he looks lean and turned some of his fat to muscle I think STAT gave him some workout tips I know he's been working with monster truck tires

LMAO

KingCharles34

All Star
Nice Melo was already one of the strongest. Hes the type that can abuse and embarrass his opponents if he plays hard every night. We're about to eat good with this team as long as we can get a decent point guard. I like baron davis and jamal tinsley

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea melo has really been motivated and he's talking defense A LOT! looks like him coming to the knicks really has him hyped as much as we are and he badly wants a title for his hometown. Look for him in the MVP voting all year alongside Rose and Durant one of the 3 will take it. And Chandler could be D.O.Y im amazed right now so many scenarios and options amazing what 1 day did for us, and how we completely changed our makeup

CA7

Scoring Champ
Nice Melo was already one of the strongest. Hes the type that can abuse and embarrass his opponents if he plays hard every night. We're about to eat good with this team as long as we can get a decent point guard. I like baron davis and jamal tinsley

Tinsley signed with Utah I think

My choices in order

1. Augustine
2. Davis
3. Sessions
4. West- Delonte yeah more defense
5. Jack- he worked out with Shumpert in the summer and could further help his growth as a player

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Tinsley signed with Utah I think

My choices in order

1. Augustine
2. Davis
3. Sessions
4. West- Delonte yeah more defense
5. Jack- he worked out with Shumpert in the summer and could further help his growth as a player

Delonte would be great. Great 1-on-1 defender and can shoot the three. With STAT and Melo commanding double teams, he'll get lots of open looks. Not sure if he can be a pass-first PG though

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Davis sounds to be an option assuming he's amnestied. Sessions how would that happen? Jack is interesting at least i wont have to watch em go crazy for 28 on us anymore

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea but he's better suited for the bench though, we could do better as far as starters go explore all options first