Official 2015 NBA Playoff Thread

tiger0330

Legend
It's incredible how good BROW is...best player in the league when healthy.
He got them back into the game. Turned around why they were getting whipped for the first 3 quarters, points in the paint, Warriors did a good job packing the paint but in the 4th it didn't matter AD was just scoring. Pelicans need to figure out how to stop the Warriors from getting all those layups next game.

Broadway

All Star
Butler and Green are such good players. They of course are showing it during the playoffs. We need 2 players from the draft of their caliber

tiger0330

Legend
Rox/Dallas on now and two old faces Stat and Prigs in the game now. Stat had a similar year with the Mavs as he had with the Knicks about 11ppg, they're happy with him playing 16 mpg.

tiger0330

Legend
I can see PJ giving Shved a contract just to say I'm a good GM I got the Knicks 2 draft picks and Shved for Prigoni. Shved is not going to sign for the min though.

Managed to make it through all 4 games, but the first one (Wizards/Raptors) ended up being the only real nail biter. Watching Dallas it's easy to be frustrated. You assemble a team with guys like Dirk, Rondo, Ellis, Chandler, Parsons, and Stat, among others, and you still might not make it out of the first round in the West.

tiger0330

Legend
Managed to make it through all 4 games, but the first one (Wizards/Raptors) ended up being the only real nail biter. Watching Dallas it's easy to be frustrated. You assemble a team with guys like Dirk, Rondo, Ellis, Chandler, Parsons, and Stat, among others, and you still might not make it out of the first round in the West.
Yeah, I'd say that Rondo trade backfired on them. Kiya loves the guy but to me he's overrated. Still the Lakers are said to be interested in signing him to a max deal but I don't think he's worth it.

tiger0330

Legend
Cleveland/Celts first game up today and many consider them the favorite to come out of the EC because of Lebron but is it a 3 horse race with the Bulls with DRose back, the EC got more interesting with DRose playing well yesterday.

I am all about Cleveland taking out Boston in 4. Regardless of how people feel about Lebron and company, I never want to see any joy in Celtic city.

tiger0330

Legend
Watching the Celts PJ could learn something about surrounding Melo with guys like Amir Johnson, Demarre Carroll or Jae Crowder type players instead of a Greg Monroe. I want to see what direction he and Mills go in. Max players, lunch pail guys or youth.

Kevin Love's sloppy play and classic JR Smith mental errors giving Boston life here in the 3rd quarter, but otherwise, Boston clearly looks outclassed

Broadway

All Star
Gotta love seeing Beno play a huge role on a possible contending team due to their starting point guard being injured. Meanwhile some tried to find every excuse to blame him for all the wrongs when here. Not that Beno was some savior or long term solution, but in all honesty he's probably better than Calderon and much cheaper at this point.

Kiyaman

Legend
Gotta love seeing Beno play a huge role on a possible contending team due to their starting point guard being injured. Meanwhile some tried to find every excuse to blame him for all the wrongs when here. Not that Beno was some savior or long term solution, but in all honesty he's probably better than Calderon and much cheaper at this point.

Beno & MWP were great pick-up for the Knicks lastseason .. I blame coach Woody for always giving all of Beno & MWP playingtime minutes in the 4th qtr. to rookie THJ and inconsistent JR.Smith.

The Clipper vs Spur game is off the hook with the BIGS dunkin/blockin and running.
Last season before the Clippers owner controversy I had the Clippers vs Heat as the two teams in the FINALS.

I always believe the team that wins the first game of a series wins the series.
However .. the Spurs are unpredictable when they lose the first game.

tiger0330

Legend
Beno & MWP were great pick-up for the Knicks lastseason .. I blame coach Woody for always giving all of Beno & MWP playingtime minutes in the 4th qtr. to rookie THJ and inconsistent JR.Smith.

The Clipper vs Spur game is off the hook with the BIGS dunkin/blockin and running.
Last season before the Clippers owner controversy I had the Clippers vs Heat as the two teams in the FINALS.

I always believe the team that wins the first game of a series wins the series.
However .. the Spurs are unpredictable when they lose the first game.
The Clips have enough horses to beat anyone, they're 6-6 in the regular season to the Griz, Spurs and Rockets but 1-3 against my team to win it all the Warriors. I see this series going to 6-7 games, the Spurs are not unbeatable just ask the Knicks.

Broadway

All Star
The Clips have enough horses to beat anyone, they're 6-6 in the regular season to the Griz, Spurs and Rockets but 1-3 against my team to win it all the Warriors. I see this series going to 6-7 games, the Spurs are not unbeatable just ask the Knicks.

In the playoffs playing the same team night-after-night is the tricky part here. I think the Clips have as good a shot as any but their bench and free throw shooting for playoff play is as shaky as it gets. It's basically starters and Jamal vs Field

Kiyaman

Legend

Thas funny lmfao .. the Knicks did beat the Spurs in OT this season.
I dont think GS Kerr has the wit to beat Doc, Carlyse, or Pop in a playoff series.

Broadway

All Star
We have no shot at Jimmy Butler dude is the Bulls best player right now. Although in a pretend world if we signed him he'd be the best Knicks player