Marbury Gives Interview, on His "Situation."

Since it looks like he won't be playing, what are the possible outcomes of this saga?

• He gets bought out, for the full amount left on his contract.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • He gets released, without pay, for breach of contract.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • He gets traded.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • He takes less money, in order to get out of this situation.

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

KBlack25

Starter
lol

You were clearly sucking D'Antoni's juevos, because you think he's GOD.

When I showed you the part of the article that says Marbury never said he refused to play, I demolished your idea that Marbury refused to play.

I also exposed you for the Mike D'Antoni d!(krider you are.

Again you lost. Just accept it.

How again did you prove that Marbury never refused to play? Oh right because Stephon and his lawyer say so...MY POINT IS THAT PROOF IS NO PROOF AT ALL! OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO SAY THAT, THEY HAVE TO TO GET MARBURY HIS MONEY! IF THEY ADMIT HE REFUSED TO PLAY HE LOSES EVERYTHING!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
How again did you prove that Marbury never refused to play? Oh right because Stephon and his lawyer say so...MY POINT IS THAT PROOF IS NO PROOF AT ALL! OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO SAY THAT, THEY HAVE TO TO GET MARBURY HIS MONEY! IF THEY ADMIT HE REFUSED TO PLAY HE LOSES EVERYTHING!
lmao, there was two quotes in the article.

Here they are, once again:
Quote 1
Players Association attorney Hal Biagas, who represented Marbury during a buyout meeting two weeks ago, said the union would appeal any fine. "He expressed concern he wasn't comfortable, he never said 'no,' " said Biagas, who discussed the matter with Marbury on Wednesday.

Quote 2
"If you say I gotta play, I'm going to play," Marbury said. "If he said I have to play, guess what, I'm going to get on the court and play, period. If I refuse to play, I'm getting suspended. I never told him I'm not going to play. Those words never came out of my mouth. That's insubordination."
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8...e-is-over'

Go hang yourself, I have no time for your childish games. You just want me to lose focus on the task ahead of me which is to destroy OriginalKnickGrandson, after destroying you.

Too bad. Your husband's going down.

KBlack25

Starter
lmao, there was two quotes in the article.

Here they are, once again:

Go hang yourself, I have no time for your childish games. You just want me to lose focus on the task ahead of me which is to destroy OriginalKnickGrandson, after destroying you.

Too bad. Your husband's going down.

GREAT THAT STILL DOESN'T PROVE THAT THEY ARE TRUE! That's my point, you keep saying "Look they say it", I keep saying "Just because they say it doesn't make it true" and your rebuttal is "But look, they say it in the article!"

You lose.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You adressed those points..... where?

Your point is, hahahahaha what a joke. Marbury never refused to play? Only according to your hero chief:thumbsup:

Whiteboy hugh? Why don't you just call me cracker?
Read post # 21 It clearly addresses everything, including your gay love for D'Antoni.

KBlack25

Starter
I have a freedom of speech. If I disagree with Quentin Richardson going around telling people where they stand on the team, then I have a right. Read the article. It clearly states that Mike D'Antoni was pu$$y, so he sent Richardson to tell Marbury he wasn't playing, the night before the season started.

It also states that Quentin Snitchardson told the media he doesn't consider Marbury his teammate, even though Richardson did not know the entire story about the Marbury and D'Antoni situation.

We now know the real reason why Marbury didn't play.

Marbury didn't play, because D'Antoni lied to him in the past, and he didn't know what to believe. He wanted to speak with Donnie Walsh, before suiting up to play. Rather than being honest with the media, D'Antoni lied and said Marbury refused to play, when in fact, he just wanted to speak to Donnie Walsh first.

P.S.- I know. Waa, your mother's a baby.

Read the article.

^^^Post 21.

Where does it address what Q-Rich's FG%age has to do with Stephon Marbury's situation?

Where do you rebut the point that just because Marbury says it doesn't make it true, and he in fact has a strong $21million incentive to lie?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Hmm, editing to go look back and see where you addressed the points? Don't bother it isn't there, and if it is you just edited it...
Hmm, KBlack appears to be trying to recover from the b!tchslapping he just took. Doesn't seem to be working. :lol:
Just accept your loss. The more you talk, the more it makes you look like a little b!tch.

You suck D'Antoni's dick.
You defend him, even when he lies.
Have fun.

KBlack25

Starter
Hahaha still no response to his illogical argument.

abcd: Marbury says he never refused to play!

KBlack25: Because Marbury says it it's true? I mean, he would lose all $21 million if he and his lawyer didn't lie...

abcd: But look, in the article Marbury and the lawyer say it...

KBlack25: How does that respond to the fact that he has a $21 million incentive to lie? How does that prove what he is saying is true...

abcd: Damn son, you got bitchslapeded!!!!111!!!!

**KBlack25 shakes his head that this dumbass thinks he's an incredible poster**

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Hahaha still no response to his illogical argument.

abcd: Marbury says he never refused to play!

KBlack25: Because Marbury says it it's true? I mean, he would lose all $21 million if he and his lawyer didn't lie...

abcd: But look, in the article Marbury and the lawyer say it...

KBlack25: How does that respond to the fact that he has a $21 million incentive to lie? How does that prove what he is saying is true...

abcd: Damn son, you got bitchslapeded!!!!111!!!!

**KBlack25 shakes his head that this dumbass thinks he's an incredible poster**
I don't think I'm an incredible poster. I know I am.

I, JPZ17, MSGKnickz33, Metrocard, Akamu, and several others agree I'm the 3rd best poster on here.

Nobody in here thinks you even belong in the top 30.

Like I told another poster, it's okay that you suck at posting. If you want help, just take some classes from the legends. We provide you with pen and paper, so that you could take notes.

We also provide reading lessons for people such as yourself. Don't worry.

Read post # 21 It clearly addresses everything, including your gay love for D'Antoni.

Where? Hahaha what a joke. Better come up with some insults and stupid pictures and proclaim you greatness quick. Cause you ain't got nothing (no facts) all you have is your homo (yes homo) Gayberians in your corner with ya, so go back to your little Dinglebury Clan circle and do what you do best little girl:fellatio: :baby:

KBlack25

Starter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

STILL no response....HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just b/c you and the rest of Team STarbury agree you are the third best or whatever, doesn't mean your little alliance is right. That's the type of logic you seem to love employing...

abcd: Everyone says I'm the greatest poster...

KBlack25: Yeah and because someone said it it's true?

abcd: But they said I am!

Get outta here little boy...

pat

Starter
I wonder how long this is going to last.

There is no point discussing that issue any longer. Marbury will be gone and it really doesn't make any difference what he or his lawyer says.
@ABCD: have a look what people in suns-forums are saying about Mike D'Antoni. At the moment they have drama between Nash, Shaq, and Amare. Suns fans believe it's because Terry Porter isn't anywhere near Mike D. when it comes to locker room managment. So why would he stire up any argument with/about Marbury? Why wouldn't he give him a clean slate? We all don't no what is going on inside and if there is a coach who wants to be successful (and has been before) and he makes a decision (which might be unpopular with some fans) and which is likely to get a lot of negative media attention any sane person would assume that he has a very good reason for this.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Where? Hahaha what a joke. Better come up with some insults and stupid pictures and proclaim you greatness quick. Cause you ain't got nothing (no facts) all you have is your homo (yes homo) Gayberians in your corner with ya, so go back to your little Dinglebury Clan circle and do what you do best little girl:fellatio: :baby:
On the article, it says Quentin Richardson told the media that he doesn't feel Marbury isn't a part of the team, even though he didn't know the entire story about the Marbury and D'Antoni situation.

Team Starbury 2
K Black 0
OriginalKnickGrandson 0

KBlack25

Starter
I wonder how long this is going to last.

There is no point discussing that issue any longer. Marbury will be gone and it really doesn't make any difference what he or his lawyer says.
@ABCD: have a look what people in suns-forums are saying about Mike D'Antoni. At the moment they have drama between Nash, Shaq, and Amare. Suns fans believe it's because Terry Porter isn't anywhere near Mike D. when it comes to locker room managment. So why would he stire up any argument with/about Marbury? Why wouldn't he give him a clean slate? We all don't no what is going on inside and if there is a coach who wants to be successful (and has been before) and he makes a decision (which might be unpopular with some fans) and which is likely to get a lot of negative media attention any sane person would assume that he has a very good reason for this.

Thank you! That's exactly what I've been saying. None of us are in the locker room, we don't know exactly what went down and just because Stephon Marbury says something is so doesn't make it so!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

STILL no response....HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just b/c you and the rest of Team STarbury agree you are the third best or whatever, doesn't mean your little alliance is right. That's the type of logic you seem to love employing...

abcd: Everyone says I'm the greatest poster...

KBlack25: Yeah and because someone said it it's true?

abcd: But they said I am!

Get outta here little boy...
Still no response from you, you mean. I called you a Mike D'Antoni dickrider on about 10 separate posts, and you are yet to clear your name. Maybe it's because you really are a D'Antoni dickrider.

KBlack25

Starter
On the article, it says Quentin Richardson told the media that he doesn't feel Marbury isn't a part of the team, even though he didn't know the entire story about the Marbury and D'Antoni situation.

Team Starbury 2
K Black 0
OriginalKnickGrandson 0

How does this address his FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE! and WHAT IT HAS TO DO WITH STEPHON MARBURY!?!?!?!?!

HOW DOES THIS ADDRESS THE FACT THAT BECAUSE MARBURY SAYS IT DOESN'T MEAN IT IS TRUE!

KBlack25

Starter
Still no response from you, you mean. I called you a Mike D'Antoni dickrider on about 10 separate posts, and you are yet to clear your name. Maybe it's because you really are a D'Antoni dickrider.

Just because I'm big and don't need to respond to your name calling doesn't make it true either, you seem to have a serious logic problem...

abcd: You are a D'Antoni dickrider blah blah blah stupid point 1, stupid point 2...

KBlack25: Rebuttals as to why your argument is deeply flawed...

abcd: YOU DIDN'T DENY BEING A D'ANTONI DICK RIDER!!!

I don't think I'm an incredible poster. I know I am.

I, JPZ17, MSGKnickz33, Metrocard, Akamu, and several others agree I'm the 3rd best poster on here.

Nobody in here thinks you even belong in the top 30.

Like I told another poster, it's okay that you suck at posting. If you want help, just take some classes from the legends. We provide you with pen and paper, so that you could take notes.

We also provide reading lessons for people such as yourself. Don't worry.

No answers - check

State "I'm the best" - check

Insults - ??? watch out if you keep forgeting the insults team Dinglebury's going to have to demote you to 4th best poster:barf:

Metro, and MSG call out come on dude were waiting:69::moon::fellatio:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
How does this address his FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE! and WHAT IT HAS TO DO WITH STEPHON MARBURY!?!?!?!?!

HOW DOES THIS ADDRESS THE FACT THAT BECAUSE MARBURY SAYS IT DOESN'T MEAN IT IS TRUE!
I brought up Quentin Richardson's field goal percentage, because being that he has always played poorly on the Knicks, I feel he has no right to call anyone out. A lot of posters, including Donchris, happens to agree with me.

Quentin Richardson brought himself into Marbury's business, when he told the media he didn't feel Marbury was his teammate, even though he didn't know the entire story.

Quentin Richardson brought himself into Marbury's business, when he went up to Marbury and told him he wasn't part of the team, even though that was a decision made by Mike D'Antoni.

Mike D'Antoni already lied, when he said he was going to give Marbury a clean slate.

You continue to suck D'Antoni's dick and believe him, even after he lied.

I refuse to believe a liar.

You believe a liar, because you are in love with D'Antoni.

Not my problem.

*clicks ignore button*

Team Starbury 2
K Black 0
OriginalKnickGrandson 0

Ahhhh and the truth will prevail :) ^^^^^^

Have you found that artical that says Coach D is a "Pu$$y" yet?