Knicks Pre-Draft Workouts

moneyg

Starter
i like vasquez's attitude. he tough.. wont back down.. the same with varnado. we need to add some skill but toughness as well

sickboy

Rookie
i don't know much about jeff foote but by the way tiny gallon was gushing over foote's workout, i like him already.

and gallon's interview only makes me want him in NY even more.

i don't know much about jeff foote but by the way tiny gallon was gushing over foote's workout, i like him already.

and gallon's interview only makes me want him in NY even more.
Yeah I like Tiny alot to. i think we should Draft him and Foote. Tiny reminds me of Glen Davis.

sickboy

Rookie
cool video...thanks for posting it.
that dude is fierce and i dig it. high motor, pretty damn athletic, obviously intelligent, and a good passer to boot.

:afro:

cool video...thanks for posting it.
that dude is fierce and i dig it. high motor, pretty damn athletic, obviously intelligent, and a good passer to boot.

:afro:
He takes Charges, hes a great Shot Blocker, and he looks like he would work well in the D'Antoni system.

moneyg

Starter
foote looks good but he might not get drafted. i dont think he will go as high as our picks. he probably a late second rounder at best. i got varnado, vasquez, jerome jordan all ahead of him. im not twoo impressed by workouts. do it in a game and at 7 feet tall he only grabbing 8 rbs a game.. im not sold.. at least not yet.:smokin:

Paul1355

All Star
who is Greivis Vasquez??

and Dominuque Jones has a good attitude...tough, gritty, can def be something with his attitude alone, many players don't have that attitude like Brandon jennings and Jones has that.

And he prides himself on driving to the hoop and drawing fouls....WE NEED THAT KIND OF PLAYER...all we do is jack up shots and never draw fouls.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Foote would be good but why draft him if nobody else is going to? We can sign him as a undrafted FA if he doesn't get drafted...

moneyg

Starter
who is Greivis Vasquez??

and Dominuque Jones has a good attitude...tough, gritty, can def be something with his attitude alone, many players don't have that attitude like Brandon jennings and Jones has that.

And he prides himself on driving to the hoop and drawing fouls....WE NEED THAT KIND OF PLAYER...all we do is jack up shots and never draw fouls.

Paul are you serious or joking.????. maybe i lack a sense of humor. u really dont know who this kid is.????

Paul1355

All Star
Paul are you serious or joking.????. maybe i lack a sense of humor. u really dont know who this kid is.????
I really started following the NCAA prospects the past few months...since the Knicks aren't in the 1st round I wasn't into the whole conversation but now i know Donnie might buy a 1st round pick...I want to know everything about this guy.

He looks good adn has a good scouting report....a 6'6 PG! Nice

BrianCNYC

Rookie
Draft Prospects

Forget it, Jeff Foote is waaayy to stiff for D'antoni's system. Tiny Gallon is very interesting to me, so talented, so gifted but showed up fatter then ever! Forget Big Baby or Tractor Trailer, Tiny Gallon can put the ball on the floor and finish like a small forward or muscle dudes in the paint. His arms are ridiculously long and he measured 6-10 in shoes! Draft Gallon and keep him with a personal trainer at all times!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Foote as a D-League signing...I'm calling it right now.

It'd be a good way to see if he were for real. If he does well against the D-League competition...it's go time.