Knicks Pre-Draft Workouts

moneyg

Starter
I really started following the NCAA prospects the past few months...since the Knicks aren't in the 1st round I wasn't into the whole conversation but now i know Donnie might buy a 1st round pick...I want to know everything about this guy.

He looks good adn has a good scouting report....a 6'6 PG! Nice

i thinks he the real deal.... i dont know if he will ever be an all star.. but he reminds me a lot of john starks...the kid is just tough.. he is the pride of Maryland.. he basically makes the whole team go. he has won games singlehandlely... almost never disappears from a game and is always the opposing teams main defensive assignment. i been watchin this kid for years... i had the chance of experiecing what he does for the state because i commute between ny and maryland and I own a home there..

this kid is good and can play both positions. at this stage ...a far better player than someone like rubio... seriously... i never seen this dude back down or get bullyed..i think he can make a dujan blair impact in the front court. he was nba ready last year...

u would of had to watch some games this guy has played in youtube clips dont capture the moment

he could go late in first... check link

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spo...says_people_will_be_shocked_on_draft_day.html

Paul1355

All Star
i thinks he the real deal.... i dont know if he will ever be an all star.. but he reminds me a lot of john starks...the kid is just tough.. he is the pride of Maryland.. he basically makes the whole team go. he has won games singlehandlely... almost never disappears from a game and is always the opposing teams main defensive assignment. i been watchin this kid for years... i had the chance of experiecing what he does for the state because i commute between ny and maryland and I own a home there..

this kid is good and can play both positions. at this stage ...a far better player than someone like rubio... seriously... i never seen this dude back down or get bullyed..i think he can make a dujan blair impact in the front court. he was nba ready last year...

u would of had to watch some games this guy has played in youtube clips dont capture the moment

he could go late in first... check link

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spo...says_people_will_be_shocked_on_draft_day.html
I hope we can get Vazquez, H'daye? Not sure how u spell his name from Rutgers, and Jarvis Varnado.

I like Vazquez too, very humble but yet brings the energy you want in a player and his skills on both sides of the court.

Better than Rubio? IDK we have to see once Rubio gets in the league in 2011. Vazquez reminds me of Tyreke Evans being a 6'6 PG and all.

Let's hope Donnie can buy a late first round pick and get this guy.