2008 Free agent pool. (as of june 30th)

Since I'm realistic, LBJ will be in a Nets Jersey....witch sucks by the way. CP3 just signed an extention and there will really be no superstar aroud for us in 2010 I say we look at getting Josh Smith,Kyle Lowrey (or another pass first PG) and we get rid of our team canser while trying to pick up some draft picks with our expireing contracts. Let's go into the "09" draft with a few 1st rounders and parle them into Ricky Rubio and Hasheam Thabeat! Here's my dream line-up come 09-10 season-

Rubio
???/Redd?(pure shooter)
Smith/(the cock is a bust!)
Lee
Thabeat

i'll take livingston just in a limited role. If we get get him now for a small, one year, contract then fine. We can use him as a 2nd or 3rd option on the depth chart-splitting about even time with nate (assuming we dont trade him by the start of the season) with steph as the 1st pg obvbiously. After a season of seeing him play in the d'antoni system, we'll have to make a decision on him then.

Since I'm realistic, LBJ will be in a Nets Jersey....witch sucks by the way. CP3 just signed an extention and there will really be no superstar aroud for us in 2010
im not saying this will happen, and im not neccesarily saying i want it to happen, but dwayne wade wil be a free agent then too. I think i would consider him a superstar.

BCKnicks

Rookie
Maybe we won't have a shot at LeBron in 2010, but we could definitely have a shot at Chris Bosh who I'm sure would love to come to play in NY and play for one of the most popular and respected coaches in the league.