2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion - The Other Series

Kiyaman

Legend
Uhhhh...back on topic...why is MELO even this discussion???? But as long we are talking about the "best play list", Durant is showing that he is #1. Sorry all you Psuedo-Knick fan, Bron nut-riders(and you know and we all know who you are orangeblobman), but yes Durantula is younger and better than Lebron and without the crybaby stuff. And yes, as I told Haterblack, Spo is not fit to coach the little sisters of the poor, let alone a so-called championship team. One NBA analyst called Miami's final play before overtime in game 4 a "chinese fire drill." Doc is taking Spo behind the woodshed and wearing Spo's butt out. Spo is not gonna survive this....Fish stinks from the head....

Real Talk ....
Durant's high level of performance the past 2 seasons are NOT equal to the high level performance we seen from Lebron the past 7 seasons.
Paul Pierce started his NBA career as being one of the top-10 clutch unstoppable crunchtime player. Pierce has always been a 4th quarter player, one of the leagues top-5 crunchtime players on offense/defense.
Carmelo has never reach the level of Paul Pierce NBA B.Ball level.
Doc Rivers experience, veteranship, strategic coaching strategy, plus player to coach relation are double that of coach Erik Spoelstra, especially with the superstar veteranship of the Big-3, and star PG Rondo.

The 6th game of the WCF between OKC vs Spurs series were embarrassin officiating. I'm not saying the game was fixed, Im not a fan of either team, but the officiating was uncall-for in a professional conference game. There was nothing neutral about the officiating in a game where two high level teams are battling physical/mental for the win.
I hope like hell that type of officiating is not allowed in the NBA FINALS...
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

Last edited:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
personally, i think Erik Spoelstra is a sham of a coach. His low basketball IQ is cloaked by the talent his team has. How do you not put a player who just gave you 9 points and 7 rebounds in 12 min back into the game in the second half?

Bosh claimed he was ready to play yet Spoelstra wanted to play it safe in the Eastern Conference Finals esp at this point in the series?

I would bet that Spoelstra is gone before they trade the big three if the Heat have any brains in them at all.

Btw I totally forgot about Durant, don't know why he wasn't on that list he def deserves that number one spot.

Yeah smh... i forgot to add Durant. He should be 4th on that list. My bad.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
LEBRON JUST TOOK A BIG

images

ALL OVER THE CELTICS

Letz go celtics game 7 lol

Kiyaman

Legend
Who pissed off Lebron???

Lebron made some history statements in Game 6 .. Blowout

Halftime stat.... "30 pts, 5 rbs, annd 2 turnovers"

Game stat.... "45 pts, 15 rbs, 5 ast, annd 4 turnovers"

Say what u want ????

tiger0330

Legend
Lebron made some history statements in Game 6 .. Blowout

Halftime stat.... "30 pts, 5 rbs, annd 2 turnovers"

Game stat.... "45 pts, 15 rbs, 5 ast, annd 4 turnovers"

Say what u want ????
Lebron walks the walk. After their loss in Miami, he says "We'll have to go up there an win one", goes to one of the toughest buildings for a road team to win in and plays the game of his life and crushes the Celts.

When we were trying to get him in FA, I said he was just what the Knicks needed. Damn, wish he was more interested in the millions in endorsement money he could have gotten in NY and it's bright lights than in winning.

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
Lebron walks the walk. After their loss in Miami, he says "We'll have to go up there an win one", goes to one of the toughest buildings for a road team to win in and plays the game of his life and crushes the Celts.

When we were trying to get him in FA, I said he was just what the Knicks needed. Damn, wish he was more interested in the millions in endorsement money he could have gotten in NY and it's bright lights than in winning.
wow......
That performance was just another reason why he's the best in the game. Crazy thing about it was that he did it so effortless. Its like he wasn't even trying. Theres not much anyone can say about Lebron not living up to the moment. If going to Boston, where you're team is 1-7 in the last few meetings, this same team eliminated you twice on this court and you're facing elimination, and you do this, do way people can say he cracks under the pressure. This game was nothing but pressure. Im still in awe. But theres still game 7 where anything can happen. But sheesh. He's putting up Wilt Chamberlain numbers! Wilt! Cant say Lebron isn't great.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Real Talk ....
Durant's high level of performance the past 2 seasons are NOT equal to the high level performance we seen from Lebron the past 7 seasons.
Paul Pierce started his NBA career as being one of the top-10 clutch unstoppable crunchtime player. Pierce has always been a 4th quarter player, one of the leagues top-5 crunchtime players on offense/defense.
Carmelo has never reach the level of Paul Pierce NBA B.Ball level.
Doc Rivers experience, veteranship, strategic coaching strategy, plus player to coach relation are double that of coach Erik Spoelstra, especially with the superstar veteranship of the Big-3, and star PG Rondo.

The 6th game of the WCF between OKC vs Spurs series were embarrassin officiating. I'm not saying the game was fixed, Im not a fan of either team, but the officiating was uncall-for in a professional conference game. There was nothing neutral about the officiating in a game where two high level teams are battling physical/mental for the win.
I hope like hell that type of officiating is not allowed in the NBA FINALS...
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

Shout out Kiya. I am just not a Lebron guy. i think Durant is a more polished offensive player. LJ is better on the defensive end, but LJ is a physical speciman, Durant is just a freak. But i like Durant's demeanor better. No crybaby stuff and self-motivated. LJ needed the entire hoops world to talk crap about him before coming up with that kinda game. The greats like Jordan, Magic, Bird, Hakeem bring that intensity every night. All that being said I cannot root for a guy who spurned the Knicks to play for our biggest rival. Call it sour grapes then so be it. And the officiating has been so bad it makes one think these games are fixed. The correct call applied when Rondo got punch in the jaw in game two and this series already over.

Kiyaman

Legend
Shout out Kiya. I am just not a Lebron guy. i think Durant is a more polished offensive player. LJ is better on the defensive end, but LJ is a physical speciman, Durant is just a freak. But i like Durant's demeanor better. No crybaby stuff and self-motivated. LJ needed the entire hoops world to talk crap about him before coming up with that kinda game. The greats like Jordan, Magic, Bird, Hakeem bring that intensity every night. All that being said I cannot root for a guy who spurned the Knicks to play for our biggest rival. Call it sour grapes then so be it. And the officiating has been so bad it makes one think these games are fixed. The correct call applied when Rondo got punch in the jaw in game two and this series already over.

I recall hating MJ so much in the 1980-90's that I wanted MJ to give every oponent the same asss-whipppin he gave to us.

I knew Lebron was not coming to New York with our flawed GM, and flawed headcoach....Lebron had twice better GM & coaching-staff in Cleveland than we had in New York.

Did Lebron make the right decision in the 2010 offseason? HELL YEAH!
The NBA teams started building rosters for the next 6 seasons to compete at the level of the "Lebron - Decision"...

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
PDamn.. Ray Allen would be perfect for us. The way he's running thtu screens is beautiful to watch. I hope the rumors of him signing with the Knicks are true.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I'm convinced Bosh faked injury to spend time with his new born child and practice three pointers ...sighs

Great effort from Celtics, but age catches up to ya.

Heat Vs Thunder should be interesting

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
Much respect for Boston after this game. Doc, and company. Total class act esp Ray Allen. With that said, Congrats to Miami! But theres a rough road ahead still.

Kiyaman

Legend
PDamn.. Ray Allen would be perfect for us. The way he's running thtu screens is beautiful to watch. I hope the rumors of him signing with the Knicks are true.

Ray Allen and RIP Hamilton should retire to coaching, there shooting is there, but their legs retired already....Noah, Boozer, KG, Bass, all had to move-pick for the slow legs of RIP & Ray.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
how is okc saving you guys again?

By flogging the piss out of your Big 2 with their own. Wade has been a mess, James has nothing on Durant in terms of testicular fortitude.

Game 1 proved that.

If the Heat lose, would you be so kind as to remove yourself from this board?

Can we agree to that proposal as official?

EAFD.

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
I have a feeling the heat r gonna win. OKC home crowd is awesome but this 2-3-2 Finals format sucks. Even if OKC wins game 2 they have to go to miami for the next 3 games and miami's home record is no joke either. So the odds are Miami wins their home games and that momentum gets carried over when they go back to OKC.

I love OKC and I picked them as my favorite in the western conference but I'm not so sure they'll be able to pull those comeback wins like they did against the spurs esp with bosh most likely starting again.

I hope I'm wrong.