2015-2016 ESPN computer rankings are out

Kiyaman

Legend
WC forecast is out. Kiya, you can make some serious money betting on the young TWolves to make the playoffs, ESPN picks them dead last with a 24-58 record. They had a lot of injuries last year and I thought healthy they were better than last in the NBA, you would think they're better with the likes of Towns, a more seasoned Wiggins and Lavine, Adrian Payne is just as good an addition as O'Quinn was for us so I'm going to disagree and say the TWolves win 30-37 games. West is tough so I can't see a playoff berth though.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13431835/2015-summer-forecast-west-standings

Minny has 3 old-heads that will rest most of the game then come in to get STOPS in the forth quarter to win the majority of close games with veteran leadership this regular season.
Plus Minny has players to trade before the deadline to upgrade any weakness to make the playoffs.

I dont see Portland Dallas New Orleans Phoenix making the 2015-16 playoff

tiger0330

Legend
I was just reading about him, he played 12 seasons, didn't think his career was that long so he wasn't a total bust. Funny how we remember players but this is the play I remember Bradley for, TMac posterizing Bradley in a playoff game.

Someone else on the internet rememembered Shawn Bradley for this play. I sure hope this doesn't happen to the Zinger.

hi-res-52695213_crop_exact.jpg

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
I think the nuggets and wolves will win more games than most think.... I think Dallas could be one of those teams that fall out of the playoffs...

I see the T.Wolves plus Sacramento Kings fighting for the 7th n 8th spot in WC next season.

Do not count-out the Kings Coach George Karl n DeMarcus Cousins fall-out turn into wins.
The Kings picked up a floor-leader in PG-Rondo, and perimeter SG Marco Belinelli, plus draft a defensive rebounding Big Willie Cauley-Stein .. the three players Phil Jackson should've added to the Knicks.

Before Phil make any decision on trading for guards Crawful n Rubio, he need to check around the league to see whatever guards will be on the trading-block around the end of the offseason.

Brandon Jennings is a good option

Kiyaman

Legend
How come I see the Top team to beat in the West are the L.A Clippers
The top team to beat in East are Miami Heat
CP3 & Griffin vs D.Wade & Bosh
The above 4 players will be in the NBA FINAL Four .. unless knock on wood, injury

Phil Jackson should know what type of players a aging Melo would need to make the Knicks a success
PJ did not get Melo a young strong-guard Justice Winslow out the draft
PJ did not do well in the FA market at getting Melo a scoring/rebounding SF/PF Wilson Chandler
SG-Arron Afflalo reminds me to much like JRsmith without the antics.
PJ did get Melo a young tall hustle PF Zingis out the draft, plus a defensive center Robin Lopez
It look more like .. PJ gave up defensive-center Dalembert & Tyson Chandler for R.Lopez
Kyle O'Quinn & Kevin Seraphin will be backup centers which one will compare to Cole Aldrich

tiger0330

Legend
How come I see the Top team to beat in the West are the L.A Clippers
The top team to beat in East are Miami Heat
CP3 & Griffin vs D.Wade & Bosh
The above 4 players will be in the NBA FINAL Four .. unless knock on wood, injury

Phil Jackson should know what type of players a aging Melo would need to make the Knicks a success
PJ did not get Melo a young strong-guard Justice Winslow out the draft
PJ did not do well in the FA market at getting Melo a scoring/rebounding SF/PF Wilson Chandler
SG-Arron Afflalo reminds me to much like JRsmith without the antics.
PJ did get Melo a young tall hustle PF Zingis out the draft, plus a defensive center Robin Lopez
It look more like .. PJ gave up defensive-center Dalembert & Tyson Chandler for R.Lopez
Kyle O'Quinn & Kevin Seraphin will be backup centers which one will compare to Cole Aldrich
Guys are expecting O'Quinn to be PJ's steal of FA but from the reports coming out of training camp it may be Sasha, he had his moments with the Lakers. I see the Captain (Willis Reed) is sold on PJ's team, thinks the chemistry is going to be much better and he likes Lopez. Lopez is going to be depended on to step up his offensive game and rebounding, his rebounding numbers are as bad as Bargnani's and Bargnani had an excuse playing so far away from the basket. He can't just be a one dimensional guy and just protect the rim esp. not for the money the Knicks are paying him, He could be the biggest bust of all the FA's PJ got this off-season.

Kiyaman

Legend
Guys are expecting O'Quinn to be PJ's steal of FA but from the reports coming out of training camp it may be Sasha, he had his moments with the Lakers. I see the Captain (Willis Reed) is sold on PJ's team, thinks the chemistry is going to be much better and he likes Lopez. Lopez is going to be depended on to step up his offensive game and rebounding, his rebounding numbers are as bad as Bargnani's and Bargnani had an excuse playing so far away from the basket. He can't just be a one dimensional guy and just protect the rim esp. not for the money the Knicks are paying him, He could be the biggest bust of all the FA's PJ got this off-season.

I too, are skeptical of the Robin Lopez signing .. why? Robin Lopez is a powerful player alongside another BIG.
Robin Lopez would be the perfect frontcourt (PF/C) teammate for Brook Lopez, not a perimeter Melo.
If the Knicks president PJ would've just signed Brook and Robin Lopez out of the FA market in the summer it would've showed signs of a team building a future WINNER. The majority of NBA PG want a big frontcourt lineup to dump the ball into the paint n perimeter to pickup a dime.
A frontcourt lineup of Brook/Robin/Melo could give rookie Grant a huge chance of winning ROY