All-Star Weekend Festivities...Who's Watching

Kiyaman

Legend
Looks Photoshopped but Gordon really did this. Major hops.

LL

I thought that was the winning DUNK

tiger0330

Legend
I thought this dunk contest was by far the best since 2000 when Carter was doing crazy dunks. But he didnt have competition at that time.
This one was better because there were two great dunkers going against each other.
I think Gordon should have won based on that second dunk over the mascot. I still dont understand how he did it. Best dunk i have ever seen period.
A lot of people thought this was the best dunk competition as well. Those two were doing those dunks on 1 try which impressed me.

Kiyaman

Legend
All-Star Half-Time score .. East 90 West 92
The West went on a 18-2 run to start the 3rd qtr.
I don't think coach Lou n Lebron are interested in Melo becoming a Cavs after that 18-2 run
We stuck with Melo !!!

tiger0330

Legend
I don't think coach Lou n Lebron are interested in Melo becoming a Cavs after that 18-2 run
We stuck with Melo !!!
Didn't even bother watching but I see it was the highest scoring game ever. Haven't seen the box score but either the West scored on every possession..unlikely or they made 30 3s. How did Melo do?

We stuck with Melo !!!

C'mon, man, don't be ridiculous. The West almost scored 200 points in this game. You really think this farce of a game has any effect whatsoever on which team wants which player at the trade deadline?

Seriously though, if the Cavs think they can stand pat at the trade deadline and have any chance whatsoever at winning a championship, they are crazy. The talent at the top in the West is almost obscene. Not saying Melo is the answer to their prayers though.

Didn't even bother watching but I see it was the highest scoring game ever. Haven't seen the box score but either the West scored on every possession..unlikely or they made 30 3s. How did Melo do?

Melo scored 13 points, the same as Lebron, except on 2 less shots. Paul George decided that this All-Star game was his own personal affair and took 26 shots. Don't be impressed by his 16 - 26 shooting though. He did break Melo's record for most three-pointers made in an All-Star game, but seriously, no one was within 10 feet of the shooter on most plays. No exaggeration. This is a game where Anthony Davis shot 12 for 13 from the floor.

Kiyaman

Legend
Melo scored 13 points, the same as Lebron, except on 2 less shots. Paul George decided that this All-Star game was his own personal affair and took 26 shots. Don't be impressed by his 16 - 26 shooting though. He did break Melo's record for most three-pointers made in an All-Star game, but seriously, no one was within 10 feet of the shooter on most plays. No exaggeration.
This is a game where Anthony Davis shot 12 for 13 from the floor.

Highest scoring All-Star game .. 196 - 173

Playing at a fast transition game ..
the speed was "four seconds or less" to score ..
a few East players were to slow